Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

General Roleplays
Love RPG then you found your home. Join a game or start one. You never know how it is gonna work out.

Hunger Games! (Limited spaces left)

Posted By:
glitteronmyhands
glitteronmyhands
StarStarStarStarStar

"Oakfeather" wrote:

(Accepted)

(thanks)

Posted By:
Oakfeather
Oakfeather
StarStarStarStarStar
(You are welcome. We can start the day of the reaping now, though not the games.  It will be, reaping (now), train ride, training, games)

Dragon wolf

Favorite Youtubers:

-The Yogscast
-Skydoesminecraft
-ASFJerome
-DeadloxMC
-Urnam7

"That's a very nice everything you have there. It would be a shame if something were to happen to it." ~ Honeydew/Simon Lane, of the Yogscast.

Posted By:
Oakfeather
Oakfeather
StarStarStarStarStar
(Actually, you can do your reaping everyone.  Then wait, i have to go. Be back tomorrow.)

Dragon wolf

Favorite Youtubers:

-The Yogscast
-Skydoesminecraft
-ASFJerome
-DeadloxMC
-Urnam7

"That's a very nice everything you have there. It would be a shame if something were to happen to it." ~ Honeydew/Simon Lane, of the Yogscast.

Posted By:
glitteronmyhands
glitteronmyhands
StarStarStarStarStar

Lucy walked into the square, her baby blue skirt wrapping around her knobby knees. Her polo shirt was baggy but still managed to flatter her.
Alcott walked into the square as well. He had brown corduroy pants and a blue polo shirt. Sweat lined his face.

Posted By:
Oakfeather
Oakfeather
StarStarStarStarStar
Katria stared at the crowd growing in the square.  She sighed.  It was the sixth time she had attended a reaping.  She just hoped it wasn't her name being pulled out.  She stared at the stage as Effie Trinket walked on.  "Ladies and gentleman, may i announce your girl tribute for district twelve!" Katria caught her breath as she said the two words she dreaded.  "Katria Dawnlight."

Sarah stood on the stage, sweat rolling down her face.  She stared at the crowd, waiting as the boy was picked.  She had just volunteered, as tribute for her younger sister Cara, and was standing on stage.  (Yes, I changed my boy character to a girl so mokey can be the boy)

Dragon wolf

Favorite Youtubers:

-The Yogscast
-Skydoesminecraft
-ASFJerome
-DeadloxMC
-Urnam7

Posted By:
:PSiLlY
:PSiLlY
StarStarStarStarStar
Sapphire walked down to the village square. Her hair tied up in a bun. She wore a silver knee lenth dress with diamonds on the neck line and on the waist. A lady walked up on stage "Happy Hunger Games"  she said. Sapphires he heart pounded as she crossed her fingers. Although she was a career she wouldn't enjoy the games. "Sapphire Moonshine" she said.

"I got lies to tell your children, When my smile pierces through your bones"
-Dance Gavin Dance, Uneasy Hearts Weigh the Most

Posted By:
glitteronmyhands
glitteronmyhands
StarStarStarStarStar
Lucy was huddled into herself, practically. Her eyes looked like a rabid animal's and her mouth was a thin, trembling line.
Alcott stood confidently in the boys section, staring over at Lucy his face was confident and fearless, while his eyes looked just like Lucy's. Rabid.

"Happy Hunger Games!" She had barely noticed the lady with the pink hair had walked onto the platform. The crowd was silent.
"Well umm..Ladies first!" She reached her hand into the bowl and pulled out a piece of paper smaller than the rest. "Lucy Blank!" She said.
Oh no. This isnt real, my mom is going to notice me crying and she's going to wake me up. This isn't--

"Come on up, darling!"

Posted By:
gameandshoowwizza10
gameandshoowwizza10
StarStar
(can i please join)

anybody that doesnt like 1d you rule sorry gals there like the muppets, puppets pretending to sing

Posted By:
mon135
mon135
StarStarStarStarStar
(May I join?)
Name: Joel Phantom
Looks: Profile Pic
Personality: Serious, intelligent, logical, & resourceful
District: 1
Other: He is a prodigy.  He plays the bassoon & he has a tendency to carry around a Swiss Army knife.  He also plays with a slingshot, which he sometimes uses as a weapon.

Hello there.

Posted By:
glitteronmyhands
glitteronmyhands
StarStarStarStarStar
Lucy walked up onto the stage and Effie said: 'Any volunteers?" Everyone was quiet.
"Okay than, now for the boys. She dug around the bowl and pulled  out a piece of paper. "Alcott Williams."   Her heart stopped. Alcott? No! No!

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D

What do you want to become when you will g...

Teen pregancy

Selenagomez-moved

Teen pregancy

Last 1 to say 'India' wins!!!!!