Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

General Roleplays
Love RPG then you found your home. Join a game or start one. You never know how it is gonna work out.

The Kingdom of Darkhollow (open Roleplay)

Posted By:
Oakfeather
Oakfeather
StarStarStarStarStar
"Because according to my parents i have to be a proper princess.  Of course i hate it, but my sister feels the same.  She and i are the most unproper princesses there are.  We are very much tomboys." She says, sitting on the bed.

Dragon wolf

Favorite Youtubers:

-The Yogscast
-Skydoesminecraft
-ASFJerome
-DeadloxMC
-Urnam7

"That's a very nice everything you have there. It would be a shame if something were to happen to it." ~ Honeydew/Simon Lane, of the Yogscast.

Posted By:
AutumnX3
AutumnX3
StarStarStarStarStar
Dani shrugged. "If you knew what it was like out in the peasant town, then you'd love it here more."

So. I see you're reading this. Well...Hi! smile

Posted By:
peppypepsi
peppypepsi
StarStarStarStarStar
m back.

max: walk s  over  2 Katrina's room nd nox on door.

if our love is Insanity, why are you my Clarity?

I am a death weapon!!

Posted By:
:PSiLlY
StarStarStarStarStar
Alice saw the men marching out to their camps "Hey sis, Can you say that im with you guys all day?" Alice asked putting her tiara on a shelf.

“We cling to our fairy tales until the price for believing in them becomes too high.”

Posted By:
Strawberrysnake
Strawberrysnake
StarStarStarStarStar
Oh my dear sweet lord.
Despite how historically incorrect this roleplay is, I will join, and try not to point out all your mistakes.

Yes, I'm very egotistical.

Name: Johanna Varisa

Personality: Johanna is bossy, stubborn, and rudely sarcastic. On a good day. She's almost always in a mood, and the only thing that can stop her from bossing you about, is if you're dead.

Appearance: She's podgy (The nice way of saying overweight), and has shoulder-length mousy brown hair, that matches her brown eyes. She's about 5.4". Short, bossy, and podgy. What a delight.

Bio: There isn't really anything exciting about Johanna's past. No handsome men, tragic deaths, or scandalous secrets. Just Johanna. Born and raised in the village by her parents and her older brother David.

Rank. Cook

Other:  N/A

OOC Notes: Looking back at what I wrote: What. The. Hell? xD

Might post another character, dunno yet.

Wow! I said something in this thread!

I must really like you!

I'm kidding.

I hate you.

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar

":PSiLlY" wrote:

Alice saw the men marching out to their camps "Hey sis, Can you say that im with you guys all day?" Alice asked putting her tiara on a shelf.

“We cling to our fairy tales until the price for believing in them becomes too high.”

Posted By:
Oakfeather
Oakfeather
StarStarStarStarStar
"Sure Alice."  She said, ignoring the knock on the door.  She turned to Dani.  "I actually think that i would want to be here over my dead body, and that is saying something."

Dragon wolf

Favorite Youtubers:

-The Yogscast
-Skydoesminecraft
-ASFJerome
-DeadloxMC
-Urnam7

"That's a very nice everything you have there. It would be a shame if something were to happen to it." ~ Honeydew/Simon Lane, of the Yogscast.

Posted By:
AutumnX3
AutumnX3
StarStarStarStarStar
Dani nodded. "So what do princesses usually do?"

So. I see you're reading this. Well...Hi! smile

Posted By:
Oakfeather
Oakfeather
StarStarStarStarStar
"We'll, most of the time i ride my horse.  But my parents think i should be ladylike.  I do not care." She said, laying back.

Dragon wolf

Favorite Youtubers:

-The Yogscast
-Skydoesminecraft
-ASFJerome
-DeadloxMC
-Urnam7

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
Alice sat on the window sil "Boring stuff" Alice said. She climbed out the window into the camp and changed  into her armour. She  looked like a man. She marched out with the men.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Rate The Profile Pic Above You.

hamburger or cheese burger?

Peas vs. Mashed Potatoes

latest videos