Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

General Roleplays
Love RPG then you found your home. Join a game or start one. You never know how it is gonna work out.

The Kingdom of Darkhollow (open Roleplay)

Posted By:
Oakfeather
Oakfeather
StarStarStarStarStar
"What is it mother? We were going to go riding!" Katrina said, getting up.

Dragon wolf

Favorite Youtubers:

-The Yogscast
-Skydoesminecraft
-ASFJerome
-DeadloxMC
-Urnam7

"That's a very nice everything you have there. It would be a shame if something were to happen to it." ~ Honeydew/Simon Lane, of the Yogscast.

Posted By:
AutumnX3
AutumnX3
StarStarStarStarStar
Dani listened to Katrina silently. She stood fixing her shirt.

So. I see you're reading this. Well...Hi! smile

Posted By:
Gupi1999
Gupi1999
StarStarStarStarStar
"Oh you wished to ride, well then."Isabelle picked up eh tiara she noticed her daughter had removed and handed it over"Wear this, I'll also be sending someone to accompany you, your father has all the knights...I guess a stable boy will have to do. He'll be waiting for you"then she left her daughter and the knights sister.

(Just needed an excuse to use my guy, soz :P )

Oh, you saw me on the forums?
You want to add me?

Don't.

I hate people.
A lot.

Posted By:
Oakfeather
Oakfeather
StarStarStarStarStar
"Fine! I will." Katrina took the tiara from her mother and tugged Dani behind her.  "The stables are this way.  You said your horse was named Apple? Well, mine is called Ash." She said, pointing to a beautiful gray horse.  She ran up to it and stroked its mane.  "Come, get your horse. The stable boy will get them ready."  (Heads up.  I have to be gone for like, five hours.  It is because of a play which i do tech for.)

Dragon wolf

Favorite Youtubers:

-The Yogscast
-Skydoesminecraft
-ASFJerome
-DeadloxMC
-Urnam7

"That's a very nice everything you have there. It would be a shame if something were to happen to it." ~ Honeydew/Simon Lane, of the Yogscast.

Posted By:
:PSiLlY
StarStarStarStarStar
Alice fought until she relized her mother would be looking for her. She changed into her dress and headed to the stables. "Mother?" Alice called

“We cling to our fairy tales until the price for believing in them becomes too high.”

Posted By:
AutumnX3
AutumnX3
StarStarStarStarStar
Dani nodded, running over to her haze-red mare. She petted Apple for a while. (Alright.)

Posted By:
Gupi1999
Gupi1999
StarStarStarStarStar
(aaaah. I just came back from a play I'm doing, it's double cast so I was watching the other cast perform)

James nodded to the princes respectfully and then keeping his eyes down he did as the queen instructed. He prepared the horses for the girls and took a 'spare' horse, it was one of his favourite -  Precious was a chestnut mare with a white star who he had cared for when she was ill. "Does her majesty or her majesties guest need help mounting the horses?"he stuttered out, looking down and trying to not look at either of them even though he towered over the girls.\

Isabelle was off looking for her other daughter, thinking she may have snuck into the kitchens

Oh, you saw me on the forums?
You want to add me?

Don't.

I hate people.
A lot.

Posted By:
AutumnX3
AutumnX3
StarStarStarStarStar
Dani climbed up onto Apple quickly. "I've got it, thanks. Katrina might need some help." She mentioned.

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
"I don't think so" Alice said making sure her mother wasn't there. She balenced on the lower half of the stable door and leaped on to her horse.

“We cling to our fairy tales until the price for believing in them becomes too high.”

Posted By:
Oakfeather
Oakfeather
StarStarStarStarStar
"Thank you for the offer, but no thank you." Katrina said, mounting the horse.  She trotted around Dani.  "You ready?"

Dragon wolf

Favorite Youtubers:

-The Yogscast
-Skydoesminecraft
-ASFJerome
-DeadloxMC
-Urnam7

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Hour-of-code-tumb

Millions of Students will be doing an Hour of Code with Tynker December 8th-14th...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

latest forum posts

We the Kidz

We the Kidz

What/How are you feeling right now?

We the Kidz

latest videos