Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

General Roleplays
Love RPG then you found your home. Join a game or start one. You never know how it is gonna work out.

Lemonade Mouth

Posted By:
goldenlocks24
goldenlocks24
StarStarStarStarStar
Oliva and Wen have started dating. We're getting ready for a concert. Olivia is taken by me.Mo has officially broken up with Scott and is now dating Charlie. Scott is okay with it.

Band members:
Olivia White:Me
Wendell Gifford:Kissme21
Mo Bangaree:KissMe21
Scott Benett:
Stella Yamada:NotTheNextAnyone
Charlie Delgato:NotTheNextAnyone

"Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age the child is grown, and puts away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies."
Haymitch Approves

Lemonade Mouth

Posted By:
NotTheNextAnyone
NotTheNextAnyone
StarStarStarStar
(Can I be Stella and Charlie?)

Even the darkest night will end, and the sun will rise.

Warning: This girl is prone to crying over fictional characters from a 151 year old novel, and WILL spaz out on you at the slightest reference to it.

Just Pontmercying Along

Lemonade Mouth

Posted By:
;Silghtly Unbroken;
;Silghtly Unbroken;
StarStarStarStarStar
Wendall and Mo please?

I'm not perfect but i'm me. and if you don't like it go suck on a pinecone. K bye!skyscraper! . Join the Tech Challenge!

Lemonade Mouth

Posted By:
goldenlocks24
goldenlocks24
StarStarStarStarStar

"NotTheNextAnyone" wrote:

(Can I be Stella and Charlie?)

Go ahead 

"Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age the child is grown, and puts away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies."
Haymitch Approves

Lemonade Mouth

Posted By:
goldenlocks24
goldenlocks24
StarStarStarStarStar

"Kissme21" wrote:

Wendall and Mo please?

Lol.You're an amazing roleplayer so...sure. 

Haymitch Approves

Lemonade Mouth

Posted By:
goldenlocks24
goldenlocks24
StarStarStarStarStar
Olivia:Hey guys...I've been working on a new song...would you like to hear it?

Haymitch Approves

Lemonade Mouth

Posted By:
;Silghtly Unbroken;
;Silghtly Unbroken;
StarStarStarStarStar
((Aw Thankies!))
Mo nods her head messing around with her bass. "Sure Olive." She said playing now playing her bass.

Wendal played with his keyboard not noticing his girlfriend.

I'm not perfect but i'm me. and if you don't like it go suck on a pinecone. K bye!skyscraper! . Join the Tech Challenge!

Lemonade Mouth

Posted By:
goldenlocks24
goldenlocks24
StarStarStarStarStar
Olivia glance over at Wen and smiled."It's not finished but....." She handed Mo over the notes to the song and started to sing." I do my best to deny it.I tell myself it's not real. But I can't fight the fire burning inside of me." She looked up at Wen expectingly but saw that he wan't paying attention. 
After he gave her the little kitten named Nancy 2,they started to date,but they've grown apart with time. Olivia continues to sing the song,which she wrote for him. "There's no doubt about it.This is love."

Haymitch Approves

Lemonade Mouth

Posted By:
;Silghtly Unbroken;
;Silghtly Unbroken;
StarStarStarStarStar
((Is she singing Determinate?!))

Mo smiled and started to play the beat. She smiled waiting for Olivia to start singing again. 

Wen smiled at Olivia and started to rap a little.

Lemonade Mouth

Posted By:
goldenlocks24
goldenlocks24
StarStarStarStarStar
Olivia smiles a little as Wen raps out a few of the past lines." I feel like I can touch the sky,you make me feel like I'm flying!" She smiled as everyone joined along and glanced over at Mo,who started to blush as she looked over at Charlie. She knew that the guys knew the song was for Wen,but totally didn't care. "You make me feel invinvible!You make me feel all powerful!"

Haymitch Approves

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D

Describe the profile pic above you

A-Z of Animals

A-Z of Animals