Kw-logo-holiday

Roleplay Central

General Roleplays
Love RPG then you found your home. Join a game or start one. You never know how it is gonna work out.

Lemonade Mouth

Posted By:
;Silghtly Unbroken;
;Silghtly Unbroken;
StarStarStarStarStar
Mo bit her lip and blushing as she noticed Charlie. "Because baby! You and me were meant to be!" She belts out looking at Charlie.

Wen raps again. 

I'm not perfect. I know this. Don't remind me every day.skyscraper!

Lemonade Mouth

Posted By:
goldenlocks24
goldenlocks24
StarStarStarStarStar
Olivia laughed and burried her face in her skirt,remebering the good old days in Detention. Standing up for what they belive in.And now look at them! About to play the Staples Center in two hours! Olivia looks around at everyone but her eyes settle on Wen.Sweet,amazing Wen.The guy she wrote the song for." Nothing can tear us apart. We were meant to be together from the start!" She continued to sing." Dancing in the moonlight.Baby,it feels so right." She stops singing and looks around.
"That's all I've got. Do you guys like it?" She nervously bit her lip.A bad habbit her grandmother said she inherited from her mother.Today was also the day her father was getting out of jail and he was comming to see the performance. She looked over at Mo and could tell she saw how worried she was.

Stay Strong
Estancia fuerte

Lemonade Mouth

Posted By:
;Silghtly Unbroken;
;Silghtly Unbroken;
StarStarStarStarStar
Mo smiled and bit her nails. "Guys, can you blieve this?" She asked in shock.

Wen smiled and gave Olivia a kiss.

Lemonade Mouth

Posted By:
goldenlocks24
goldenlocks24
StarStarStarStarStar
Olivia smiled looking up at Wen.
"I know!It's amazing!Getting to play L.A?" but then her voice went quiet. ".....in front of my dad." She burried her face in her skirt for a moment then looked up a everyone." Would you excuse me?" Then she bolted in to the bathroom,hand over her mouth and gagging.

Some people think that Olivia has gotten over her stage fright,she sort of has.. But she has an even bigger fear,performing in front of her dad,and meeting with him afterwords.It's been so long since she saw him,she wasn't sure if she was ready to face him again.

She threw up and heared someone knocking on the door.Thinking back to the Halloween Bash when this happened she flushed the toliet and leaned against the wall."Come in." she moaned,running her fingers through her hair.

Stay Strong
Estancia fuerte

Lemonade Mouth

Posted By:
;Silghtly Unbroken;
;Silghtly Unbroken;
StarStarStarStarStar
Mo knocked on the door. "Olive? You okay?" She asked then giggled, remembering when this happened at Halloween Bash. 

`~` Wen`~`
Wen knocked at the door, gagging a little bit.

Lemonade Mouth

Posted By:
goldenlocks24
goldenlocks24
StarStarStarStarStar
"Come in."Olivia repeated a little louder. She wiped the tears dripping down her checks and looked uo at the door,watched it open and stood up. She hugged Mo and Wen,backed up and rinsed her mouth out with water from the sink.
"Sorry guys." She said after rinsing. "It's just-I-I'm worried about seeing my dad."

Stay Strong
Estancia fuerte

Lemonade Mouth

Posted By:
;Silghtly Unbroken;
;Silghtly Unbroken;
StarStarStarStarStar
Mo gagged for a second. "Dry throat. Lemonade. Now.  Please." She said acting as though she was choking.

`~` Wen `~`~`
I laughed for a second. "I could use a Lemonade too. Can you get one Mo?" I asked hugging Olivia.

Lemonade Mouth

Posted By:
goldenlocks24
goldenlocks24
StarStarStarStarStar
Olivia pulled out cans of Mels and hands everyone one.She

counted down slowly from 5. "Five, four, three, two, one!" Everyone opened their cans and held them high. "Lemonade Mouth!" The take a big gulp at the same time and Olivia almost choked from laughing so hard. She hugged Wen tight and smiled.Then she heard Sydney call out to the band,\.

"Guys!Your clothes are here!"

She bolted out of the bathroom to see what they were going to wear for the first set and gasped when she saw the clothes, on them, were big name tags with their names in bold. "Oh my god!Guys get in here!" She walked over to the clothes and ran the fabric of her dress in between her fingers. Now she was more excited then ever."Wow!"

"Guys!Come check these out!"

Mo 

Wen

Olivia

Charlie

Stella

Scott

Stay Strong
Estancia fuerte

Lemonade Mouth

Posted By:
;Silghtly Unbroken;
;Silghtly Unbroken;
StarStarStarStarStar
Mo ran into the room out of breathe. "Wha-" She almost asked before seeing everything. She rushed over to the yellow dress and screamed. "OMIGOD!" She yelled out. 

`~` Wen `~`_`
I walk into the the closet and gasp in excitedness. "Awesome!" I yell out while calling Charlie and everyone in.

Lemonade Mouth

Posted By:
goldenlocks24
goldenlocks24
StarStarStarStarStar

"Isn’t it AMAZING??" Olivia asked everyone, gazing at the outfits. She was awestruck. All the clothes perfectly laid out on the couch .All neon colours. She picked up her dress and drapped it across her body. "I love them." She looked at everyones shocked faces and smiled. "Staples centre here we come!" She squealed with excitement. She started to dance around and sing . "Gotta turn the world into your dance floor
Determinate, d-determinate
Push until you can't and then demand more
Determinate, d-determinate
You and me together, we can make it better
Gotta turn the world into your dance floor
Determinate, d-determinate"

Stay Strong
Estancia fuerte

play online games

Hour-of-code-tumb

Codey the troll is lost! Help him avoid obstacles and get back into the computer...

Candy-quest-feature

Your troll is lost! Help it avoid obstacles and get back into the computer.

Fo...

Dragon-dash

Your dragon must return to guard the treasure! Help it gather lost coins and avo...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properties to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be r...

1005_cc_kidz_100x100_vlh

Candy's got her candies into a terrible mess, can you help her to sort them out?

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

_thumb_100x100

Bloons 2 is here! A worthy and awesome sequel at last to our original Bloons gam...

Frostbox_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

supernatural adventure chistmas celebratio...

depression

supernatural adventure chistmas celebratio...

What band got you into Metal?

What do the Popular Girls at Your School W...

depression

latest videos