Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

General Roleplays
Love RPG then you found your home. Join a game or start one. You never know how it is gonna work out.

The Twinkle In Your Eye (Advanced roleplayers only!!)

Posted By:
Sunlite16--
Sunlite16--
StarStarStarStarStar
Feel the breeze on your skin
The feeling of love in your eyes
It's Spring Break
Why live it half- hearted
When you can live it
With a Twinkle in your eye Wink

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey! Sunny here! So i went through the general roleplay section looking for a new roleplay and you know how many i found? OnE! So i thought hey im on spring break. I have alot of time and that could be an awesome roleplay idea. I have a smart brain! So this roleplay takes place in Paris where these teens parents dropped them off because they dont want to deal with them home all the time! So what i hope for this roleplay is lots of Drama! And romance! Im counting on you people!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Rules

1. No cussing
2. Dnt tlk l!ke d!$
3. No godmodding
4. Romance is alowd but dont be nasty, This is a kids website
5. Drama is acceptable
6. If # #### ### out or dont accept you i have a perfectly good reason
7. Sunny knows best  in this roleplay!
8. If you read these rules put "The city of love!" in your form
9. If you think you are an advanced roleplayer.. your wrong! Leave that to your friends to decided. Wink
10. If i ask for an expamle of your roleplay  skills, i want an example of your roleplay skills! Your killing me people! jkjk
11. Have fun!
12. No perfect charcters!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Forum

Name: (first, last, nickname {nickname optional}
Personality: (descriptive)
Bio: (Not optional and make descriptive)
Looks/Picture:
Imperfections:
Social group:
Code:
What you look for in a girl/ guy:
Other:

Awwww

~Claudia

Posted By:
KatherineKathyKat Lock
KatherineKathyKat
StarStarStarStar
Aha!
I'm nowhere near advanced!
But I think you've seen me role play?

My Ninja Name!

Kathy ~ Mekachirifu ♥
Kat ~ Mekechi ♥

Posted By:
omgitzmaxie
omgitzmaxie
StarStarStarStar
Name: Jackie Monroe
Personality: She is bi. She's very fun and caring but is really mean when she gets angry. (so dont anger her) She loves anything to do with love and she is a girly girl, or somewhere in between. She tends to leave people out without noticing and she has an outgoing spirit. She can also be quite nieve and rebellious.
Bio: When she was little her parents died so she got adopted by a loving mother. She got married (the mom, not jackie) and she said she couldn't take care of Jackie anymore. She sent her off to a foster home. She then got adopted again, but they didnt like her so they treated her terribly. They dropped her off in Paris when they got married. 
Looks/Picture: I'll post it once its approved.
imp
fections: She has dyselxia and can be really (really) annoying, she doesnt have good education (she can talk but she cant read that well) Shes not so good at giving advice either. 
Social group: (Do you mean popularity?) I guess popular
Code: the city of love
What you look for in a girl/guy: Sweetness, caring, fun, and a good attitude.
Other: None

Lol, that took a while, the bio sucked, I know :3

"I'm not crying over what you said; it's what you didn't say that hurts the most"

Look at that ugly person up there ^ Omahgosh itz Maxie O.O

Oh no itz the monster again !

"It's not what you said that hurt, it's what you didn't say that hurt the most."

Posted By:
Sunlite16--
Sunlite16--
StarStarStarStarStar
( accepted!! and just make a form and ill determine if your accepted XD)

Awwww

~Claudia

Posted By:
KatherineKathyKat Lock
KatherineKathyKat
StarStarStarStar
Name: Katrina Summers

Personality: Katrina's bold and she's up for anything. She'll do what you ask her to do but don't promise her to do it properly! She can be quite a trouble maker at times, most of her life was spent around the police. She wasn't brought up as she should have been but she does try to be nice. Fun is her middle name but she can't seem to find any at the moment!

Bio: Her dad was a ~~~~ addict and her mom was just common. They used to leave her alone when she was little as they would go out to the pup with their friends. She's been in prison a few times but she won't harm you! Katrina's learned how to be a normal teenager and blend in with the people in her school. She has a weird obsession with baking cakes. She does it because she loves it and it helps her with emotional problems. Katrina loves ballet as her aunt Mable used to be a professional ballet dancer. A few years ago ballet took over her life and she developed an eating disorder. Even though she still loves it, she doesn't do it as much.

Looks/Picture: 

Imperfections: She's always getting in trouble with the cops. Always expect mood swings from her! She used to have an eating disorder but is on the road to recovery. 

Social Group: Mid popular 

Code: The City Of Love

What you look for in a girl/guy: She's not interested in 'perfect people' even if it's her dream guy.  She want's someone who will listen to her problems and understand her. Katrina want's someone who she can trust and will help her with her life and make her a better person.

Other: She doesn't really get the whole crush thing, but deep down she knows who she likes but couldn't bear it if anyone knew! 

My Ninja Name!

Kathy ~ Mekachirifu ♥
Kat ~ Mekechi ♥

Posted By:
Blackwater101
Blackwater101
StarStarStarStarStar
(hey sunny and i think it's ur turn in our rp smile )

Name: Sophia Black goes by Soph or Sophie
Personality: Sophia is very caring and kind. She likes to have fun. She can be very head strong and emotional at times. She is also a major flirt. She doesn't like being told what to do and she give good advice. She's very girly.
Bio: Sophia lives with her mom. Her parents split when she was 12. When she was 13 her dad remarried her moms enemie and had a baby when she turned 15. She is bullied and doesn't have many friends.
Looks: 
Imperfections: She has anxiety and is bipolar.
Social Group: Not really in one.
Code: The city of love
What you look for in a guy: Has to have a good personality and be smart. Not straight A or B's but not D's and F's. Can make her laugh and likes to have fun. Spontanious. She also has a thing for bad boys.
Other: She got a tat when she turned 16. She also has a belly peircing.

nialler, hazza, daddy direction, dj malik, boo bear
please join

Lamia (Non-made Vampires): Black Iris
Vampire (Made): Black rose
Witch (Known): Black Dahlia
Witch (Doesn't know): Black Violet
Werewolf: Black Foxglove
Shapeshifter: Black Lily

Posted By:
Sunlite16--
Sunlite16--
StarStarStarStarStar
(Accepted! good job!)

Mine!

Form

Name: Sarah Crellins
Personaltiy: Sarah is a very calm person and is care free. She is what you call a modern hippy. She is very nice and is all about having fun, but in a safe way. Sarah loves to see someone smile when she talks to them and hates to see frowns. When Sarah gets mad it's for a very good reason! She rarely braggs or yells. Sarah has friends of all types and hopes going to Paris will increase the different types of friends she gets.
Bio: Sarah has been a ballet star since she was four.  When she was so young she did everything her mom asked her, which ####### ballet. Sarah feels like dancing is her escape from the world at times. It was like her own Netherland. She has this thing where she will put a blue rose on everything she loves. When you know Sarah loves something she will kiss her hand and touch it, the next day she will bring the rose. Sarah is in Paris to do a huge ballet production. She hopes this will be her big break.
Looks:
Imperfections: Sarah has had cancer and she can still feel weak at times. But she hides it with a big smile. She only tells her close friends
Social Group: She is popualr with all tyrpes of groups
Code: The city of Love!
What she looks for in a Guy: She doesn't care who the guy is as long as they are true to themselves and dont act fake. She also loves it when a guy accepts her blue rose and gives her one in return. She feels like thats the most romantic thing ever.
Other: Sarah wants to find love in between her work

Name: Jace Nutun
Personaltiy: Jace is a outgoing guy. But he is a huge troublemaker her. He can get you into huge trouble within a few minutes. But this is what girls go crazy about. He is a huge flirt but when he is really in love he will treat you like a princess. He only acts like the old Jace when he is alone with people he trusts. Wen he is realy Jace he is super sweet and down to earth. He treats you with gentleness.
Bio: Jace is a two-faced guy. Out of his house he is uncontrolable but within in his house he acts like an angel. Thats his parents faults for spoiling him. They give him everything. They dont listen when people talk about him in a bad way or bring up things he has done. They dont believe them, so whenever Jace asks to go to Paris they hurry to get him first class tickets. He is hoping to get into a whole bunch of trouble here
Looks:boy
Imperfections: Sometimes when Jace feels like what he does is bad he cuts himself. Not normal cuts but really bad cuts...
Social Group: Popular and a player
Code: The City of Love
What he looks for in a girl: He looks for a very nice girl who will love him for his imperfections and when he finally finds a girl like this he hopes she will forgive him for his pasts. He hasn't found anyone like this yet
Other: nothing

Awwww

~Claudia

Posted By:
KatherineKathyKat Lock
KatherineKathyKat
StarStarStarStar
{I think this RP is going to be a good one! Starting point?}

My Ninja Name!

Kathy ~ Mekachirifu ♥
Kat ~ Mekechi ♥

Posted By:
Sunlite16--
Sunlite16--
StarStarStarStarStar
(getting off the plane)

Awwww

~Claudia

Posted By:
Blackwater101
Blackwater101
StarStarStarStarStar
(We need another guy or two..I would make one but I have to many roleplays tht it'll get confusing.)

nialler, hazza, daddy direction, dj malik, boo bear
please join

Lamia (Non-made Vampires): Black Iris
Vampire (Made): Black rose
Witch (Known): Black Dahlia
Witch (Doesn't know): Black Violet
Werewolf: Black Foxglove
Shapeshifter: Black Lily

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 23 24

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Beautiful Girl

Bands That Save Lives

mental health awarness

Write your own Lyrics

Bands That Save Lives

What Was The Last Movie You Saw?

latest videos