x

Meet New Friends!

Recommended friends are based on your interests. Make sure they are up to date.

Friends
Kidzworld Logo

Roleplay Central

The Twinkle In Your Eye (Advanced roleplayers only!!)

Posted By:
;Silghtly Unbroken;
;Silghtly Unbroken;

StarStarStarStarStar
Posted almost 4 years ago
Alice's eyes flickered to the girl she assumed said 'hi to her. "Hi.'' Alice said.

I'm not perfect. I know this. Don't remind me every day.skyscraper!

Posted By:
Oakfeather
Oakfeather

StarStarStarStarStar
"Not you, you." Katrina said, pointing to the girl from the restaurant. (That is you Sunny.). She looked back to the store window, and inspected a pair of boots.

Dragon wolf

Favorite Youtubers:

-The Yogscast
-Skydoesminecraft
-ASFJerome
-DeadloxMC
-Urnam7

"That's a very nice everything you have there. It would be a shame if something were to happen to it." ~ Honeydew/Simon Lane, of the Yogscast.

Posted By:
omgitzmaxie
omgitzmaxie

StarStarStarStar
Jackie laughed. "I need some new clothes too. These ones are pretty worn out." Jackie ran to catch up to Kayla and they walked outside.

"I'm not crying over what you said; it's what you didn't say that hurts the most"

Look at that ugly person up there ^ Omahgosh itz Maxie O.O

Oh no itz the monster again !

"It's not what you said that hurt, it's what you didn't say that hurt the most."

Posted By:
Blackwater101_1600138 Lock
Blackwater101_1600138

StarStarStarStarStar
"Yes." Sophia said smiling.

nialler, hazza, daddy direction, dj malik, boo bear
1,2,3,4, I declare a time war 5,6,7,8 Daleks scream exterminate 8,10,11,12 Doctor falls and silence fell 12,11,10,9 There he goes back in time 8,7,6,5 Saving everybody's lives 4,3,2,1 Grab her hand and whisper RUN!

Posted By:
mon135
mon135

StarStarStarStarStar

"mon135" wrote:

(May I join?)
Name: Joel Phantom (He is sometimes called Artemis or Falcon)
Personality: (descriptive) He is very serious & will only joke around if it seems like an amusing joke to him.  He is also very intelligent, logical, & resourceful.
Bio: (Not optional and make descriptive) Joel is part of a rich family with a legacy dating back to Ancient Egypt.  His family taught him traditions like fencing & falconry.  The Phantoms are aristocrats.  They are only visiting Paris for a business trip. His family is actually Russian, although Joel has a British accent.
Looks/Picture: Profile pic
Imperfections: He can doubt himself.
Social group:  He has to be social due to the fact he is an aristocrat.  In other words, he is popular.
Code: City of love
What you look for in a girl/ guy: One that can cheer him up, who knows him really well, does not treat him like a king, rather, a "commoner", & one who does not follow stereotypes.
Other: He owns a male falcon named Artemis.

I plan on leaving KW as soon as my roleplays "Lucky Monster" and "It's Elemental, My Dear" are dead. If you want, you are more than welcome to join. They are both in the Fantasy section.

Posted By:
Sunlite16--
Sunlite16--

StarStarStarStarStar
( mon im sorry but your posts are boring and sometimes dont make sense and i want this roleplay to be fun so you are not accepted)

Sarah took out her phone and texted her mom. When it was sent she saw on her calender was a note to go to practice for her ballet. She put her phone away and started singing "Thrift Shop" in a low voice.

Awwww

~Claudia

Posted By:
Oakfeather
Oakfeather

StarStarStarStarStar
Katrina looked up from the boots when she heard the girl sing "Thrift Shop". "Thrift shop? I like that song." She said, walking over.

Dragon wolf

Favorite Youtubers:

-The Yogscast
-Skydoesminecraft
-ASFJerome
-DeadloxMC
-Urnam7

"That's a very nice everything you have there. It would be a shame if something were to happen to it." ~ Honeydew/Simon Lane, of the Yogscast.

Posted By:
Blackwater101_1600138 Lock
Blackwater101_1600138

StarStarStarStarStar
Sophia laughed. She smirked. She started skipping.

nialler, hazza, daddy direction, dj malik, boo bear
1,2,3,4, I declare a time war 5,6,7,8 Daleks scream exterminate 8,10,11,12 Doctor falls and silence fell 12,11,10,9 There he goes back in time 8,7,6,5 Saving everybody's lives 4,3,2,1 Grab her hand and whisper RUN!

Posted By:
Sunlite16--
Sunlite16--

StarStarStarStarStar
Sarah looked at the girl "Me to" she caught up with Sophia and said "What are you looking for at this shop?"

Awwww

~Claudia

Posted By:
Oakfeather
Oakfeather

StarStarStarStarStar
"Possibly some jewelry, or boots.  But I saw some from a different store."  Katrina said, turning to the window.

Dragon wolf

Favorite Youtubers:

-The Yogscast
-Skydoesminecraft
-ASFJerome
-DeadloxMC
-Urnam7

Latest Forum Posts

Lets Count!

The Wrong Answers Game! :3 (Original)

Time

The person below me

Quotes from Books

The person below me

Should Churches Remain Tax-exempt?

why are girls so girly

Football - For Girls or just for guys?

Should schools change the way they teach?

Latest Videos

Play Online Games