Kw-halloween-logo-small

Roleplay Central

General Roleplays
Love RPG then you found your home. Join a game or start one. You never know how it is gonna work out.

The Twinkle In Your Eye (Advanced roleplayers only!!)

Posted By:
KatherineKathyKat Lock
KatherineKathyKat
StarStarStarStar
{I'll make one a bit later on. I have so many RP's to juggle about! I take so long with forms! I'll do a photo and some basic info on him?}

Katrina sighed as she grabbed her luggage and stepped off the large, white plane. "So this is Spring Break!?" She murmured sitting on her suitcase. Katrina began to read a magazine on Ballet as she watched everyone get off the plane.

My Ninja Name!

Kathy ~ Mekachirifu ♥
Kat ~ Mekechi ♥

Posted By:
Blackwater101
Blackwater101
StarStarStarStarStar
Sophia stepped off the plane sighing. She was only here because her mom was on a business trip and her dad didn't want her. She grabbed her bags looking around. She was in Paris..the city of love.

nialler, hazza, daddy direction, dj malik, boo bear
please join

Lamia (Non-made Vampires): Black Iris
Vampire (Made): Black rose
Witch (Known): Black Dahlia
Witch (Doesn't know): Black Violet
Werewolf: Black Foxglove
Shapeshifter: Black Lily

Posted By:
KatherineKathyKat Lock
KatherineKathyKat
StarStarStarStar
Katrina put her magazine away and looked around some more. She saw a pretty girl with wild black hair and lovely dark skin. "Looks a bit like Ally!" She smirked. She got up and slipped over on her bags. "Whoa!" She screamed falling on her back.

My Ninja Name!

Kathy ~ Mekachirifu ♥
Kat ~ Mekechi ♥

Posted By:
Blackwater101
Blackwater101
StarStarStarStarStar
Sophia saw a girl fall. She ran over and helped her up. "Are you ok?"

please join

Posted By:
Sunlite16--
Sunlite16--
StarStarStarStarStar
( @ KatieMayy can i have an example please? smile)

Sarah steeped off the plane with a headache. She immediantly went to something that looked like a coffee shop and got a very sweat tee and a crossant. While she nibbled on her crossant she walked to the luggage area and found her's easily. She walked out of the airport immediantly taking in all the sites she saw. Including the Iffle Tower off to the right. (i spelled it wrong DX) She called for a taxi and while the Taxi driver drove her to the rented house her parents got her and blaring some French music her face was against the glass window. She saw the ballet theatre she'd be dancing at and a whole bunch of fashion stores. When she was dropped off she looked to her left and saw the hotel she was going to stay at until she pleaded to her parents for a rental house. She walked in and plopped herself down throwing away her tea.

Jace got off the plane and set a stink bomb off in his seat. He walked out of the airport without a luggae. His parents had already called the hotel he's be staying out and preloaded the closet. He called for a taxi and passed by a girl in another taxi with her face to the glass. He chuckled. He wasnt here for the sites. He walked into the hotel once the taxi drove away and got a key. He winked at a pretty french housekeeper an unlocked his room door. He immediantly radded the fridge.

Awwww

~Claudia

Posted By:
KatherineKathyKat Lock
KatherineKathyKat
StarStarStarStar
Katrina smiled at Sophia. "Yeah. I'm okay!" She whispered to herself. Katrina got up and began to make her way over to the minibus. "Bus number 12, who will I have to sit next to this time!" She sighed snapping pictures of everyone and everything. 

My Ninja Name!

Kathy ~ Mekachirifu ♥
Kat ~ Mekechi ♥

Posted By:
Blackwater101
Blackwater101
StarStarStarStarStar
Sophia heard the girl. "Um, I have to ride the same bus."

please join

Posted By:
KatherineKathyKat Lock
KatherineKathyKat
StarStarStarStar
Katrina stared round. She smiled half heartily. She took out her hand for Sophia to shake. "Katrina! Nice to meet you!" She said stepping onto the bus and taking the large seats at the back.

My Ninja Name!

Kathy ~ Mekachirifu ♥
Kat ~ Mekechi ♥

Posted By:
Sunlite16--
Sunlite16--
StarStarStarStarStar
Sarah unpacked and went to the front porch and sat in the fairytale looking chairs. She wanted to talk to people when they came by. Her porch was only a few feet away from the hotel entrance. She got up and started to dance on her porch she started to do an Twirl when she saw a boy come out of the hotel wink at her. Ew, that was a huge player. She started to dance again this time not paying attention to the boy sitting on the fence for the hotel. She couldn't help to get dizzy espically since she didn't spot when she twirled. She stopped for a second and kept going.

Jace watched the girl. His interest for her slipped away. He was waiting for more people to come now.

Awwww

~Claudia

Posted By:
KatherineKathyKat Lock
KatherineKathyKat
StarStarStarStar
Katrina heard the bus stop. She smiled and quickly rushed off the minibus. She looked at the hotel and smirked. "Room 304 here I come!" She squealed looking at all the shops on the high street before walking in. 

My Ninja Name!

Kathy ~ Mekachirifu ♥
Kat ~ Mekechi ♥

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

The Fault In Our Stars vs Divergent

Wii U has more 1080p games running at 60 f...

How Would You Describe You Personality Wit...

Brave or Tangled?

Brave or Tangled?

Black Veil Brides

latest videos