Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

General Roleplays
Love RPG then you found your home. Join a game or start one. You never know how it is gonna work out.

The Twinkle In Your Eye (Advanced roleplayers only!!)

Posted By:
Sunlite16--
Sunlite16--
StarStarStarStarStar
(Thanks Katherine Wink also id like to skip the time of the roleplay to four kay)

Jace got in the shower and got dressed. He put on a blue tank top and some jeans. He put on his white rock necklance and put his hat on one of the holders for a belt. He sprayed colone on and went down the stairs. He was going to look around before he went out.

Sarah looked at her and smiled "You wanna go out to eat for dinner. That would be fun!" She said with a little excitement and twirle again. She hoped her knew friend would say yes.

Awwww

~Claudia

Posted By:
KatherineKathyKat Lock
KatherineKathyKat
StarStarStarStar
Katrina sprayed a little perfume on and looked at herself in the mirror. She placed the necklace her mother had brought her for her sixteenth birthday. She was wearing a light, white, maxi dress with a flower on the shoulder. "I'd love to see the Eiffel tower tonight!" She dreamed. Katrina stopped gazing and walked off into the lobby to wait for Jace.

My Ninja Name!

Kathy ~ Mekachirifu ♥
Kat ~ Mekechi ♥

Posted By:
sandiestcomet
sandiestcomet
StarStarStarStarStar
dan saw katrina at the lobby ''hi i was wondering im going to the eiffel tower today would you like to come with me?'' he said with a smile

KAAAAAAMEEEEEHAAAAAAHEEEEEEEEHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

GOKU FTW! Big Grin

I AM FROM THE INTERNET.... OH....I CRASHED....

DO DA FLOP!!!!

do da flop!!

Posted By:
KatherineKathyKat Lock
KatherineKathyKat
StarStarStarStar
Katrina smiled half heartily. "No. Sorry! I can't! I have an outing to a cafe tonight. I'm going with Jace! Maybe some other time?" She said frowning.

My Ninja Name!

Kathy ~ Mekachirifu ♥
Kat ~ Mekechi ♥

Posted By:
sandiestcomet
sandiestcomet
StarStarStarStarStar
''ah ok.....what about tomorrow at 4:00?''

KAAAAAAMEEEEEHAAAAAAHEEEEEEEEHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

GOKU FTW! Big Grin

I AM FROM THE INTERNET.... OH....I CRASHED....

DO DA FLOP!!!!

do da flop!!

Posted By:
KatherineKathyKat Lock
KatherineKathyKat
StarStarStarStar
Katrina smirked. "Okay. make it 6 though! I'm going to check out Paris tomorrow!" She said buying a can of coke from the vending machine. She sipped it and squirmed by the fizz and then sat back down again.

My Ninja Name!

Kathy ~ Mekachirifu ♥
Kat ~ Mekechi ♥

Posted By:
omgitzmaxie
omgitzmaxie
StarStarStarStar
Jackie unpacked her suitcase and flopped down onto the pillow. There was a melted mint on top of her pillow which was making a sticky mess on the case. couldn't they have thought this out.  she thought.

"I'm not crying over what you said; it's what you didn't say that hurts the most"

Look at that ugly person up there ^ Omahgosh itz Maxie O.O

Oh no itz the monster again !

"It's not what you said that hurt, it's what you didn't say that hurt the most."

Posted By:
Blackwater101
Blackwater101
StarStarStarStarStar
Sophia smiled. "Yes!! Sounds fun!" Sophia was glad her and her new friend were getting along great. 

nialler, hazza, daddy direction, dj malik, boo bear
please join

Lamia (Non-made Vampires): Black Iris
Vampire (Made): Black rose
Witch (Known): Black Dahlia
Witch (Doesn't know): Black Violet
Werewolf: Black Foxglove
Shapeshifter: Black Lily

Posted By:
Sunlite16--
Sunlite16--
StarStarStarStarStar
Jace strolled into the lobby and saw Katrina. He smiled and waved at her. He walked over fast so he could give her a compliment. "You are very pretty.." he said smiling. This was the first time that he actually ment it when talking to a girl and that he was nervous. He blushed and looked down.

Sarah smiled. "Yay! Im going to go get ready in my little house and i'll meet you back here in about 10 minutes!" Sarah said before running out the door waving at her. She unlocked her door and rummaged through her suitcase finding a blue and white striped romper. She added a red belt, bow, and sandals before walking back out of her now disatrouis room.

Awwww

~Claudia

Posted By:
;Silghtly Unbroken;
;Silghtly Unbroken;
StarStarStarStarStar
((Hey Sunzie! Can I join?))

I'm not perfect but i'm me. and if you don't like it go suck on a pinecone. K bye!skyscraper! . Join the Tech Challenge!

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

How To Create a Forum

Do u think 13 year olds should still play ...

How To Create a Forum

Should girls do bmx??-moved

Do u think 13 year olds should still play ...

Have you ever had a crush on a cartoon cha...

latest videos