Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

General Roleplays
Love RPG then you found your home. Join a game or start one. You never know how it is gonna work out.

The Wishing Well (RP-ATJ)

Posted By:
Nimsajeay
Nimsajeay
StarStarStarStarStar
A note from Nim Nims:  Just another completely random RP by yours truly!  Enjoy!

There's a famous wishing well in the town of Westwood.  Nobody believes in it, but the town's people still wish there.  One day a group of best friends wish there together just for the fun of it.  And they suddenly go into another world.  It's a duplicate of the Earth and their positions before.  They are still friends, but their wishes come true.   Some wishes are outrages, others aren't.  But remember, for every action, there's a reaction, good or bad.  So something as simple as wishing for a new car, can change the world.

Rules:

-Ask to join, and don't take it personally if you aren't accepted.
-Nothing inappropriate!
-Have fun!

Form:

Name (First and last):
Age (11-15):
Looks (pics preferred):
Personality (please no "Will See"'s):
Bio (preferred, not required):
Wish (only one!):
How your wish effects the world:
Other:

All new users please search "Saveyou's unhelpful guide to KW", it will teach you all about what to expect. It should've gotten stickied, if you ask me.

This sentence of my sig is dedicated to Tyco (tycotickles/tycolovesyou), James (HeyThereI'mJames), and the other James (NachozRule) May they always be apart of KW.

Posted By:
nyeatsrainbows
nyeatsrainbows
StarStarStar
Name (First and last): Rowan "Andy" Lucia Blackthorns
Looks (pics preferred): 
Personality (please no "Will See"'s): She is mean, rude, and immature. Most people don't like her.
Wish (only one!): For nobody to ever talk to her again.
How your wish effects the world: She basically destroyed her family. Now nobody in her family knows who she is, and she's become a freak. Nobody knows she exists, she's been trying to make herself known, but it never works. She's been planning a rebellion against the government, but she has no way of getting the word out there.
Other: None

RAWR

Posted By:
Nimsajeay
Nimsajeay
StarStarStarStarStar

"nyeatsrainbows" wrote:

Name (First and last): Rowan "Andy" Lucia Blackthorns
Looks (pics preferred): 
Personality (please no "Will See"'s): She is mean, rude, and immature. Most people don't like her.
Wish (only one!): For nobody to ever talk to her again.
How your wish effects the world: She basically destroyed her family. Now nobody in her family knows who she is, and she's become a freak. Nobody knows she exists, she's been trying to make herself known, but it never works. She's been planning a rebellion against the government, but she has no way of getting the word out there.
Other: None

Accepted! Smile Nose

All new users please search "Saveyou's unhelpful guide to KW", it will teach you all about what to expect. It should've gotten stickied, if you ask me.

This sentence of my sig is dedicated to Tyco (tycotickles/tycolovesyou), James (HeyThereI'mJames), and the other James (NachozRule) May they always be apart of KW.

Posted By:
Nimsajeay
Nimsajeay
StarStarStarStarStar
Name (First and last):  Janie Jackson.
Age (11-15):  14
Looks (pics preferred):   
Personality (please no "Will See"'s):  Janie is a sweet, and caring girl.  She loves to help around the house, and has a smile for everyone.  Though she is so sweet and sensitive, don't get on her bad side.  She knows how to stick up for herself.
Bio (preferred, not required):  Janie grew up in a very poor family.  Because of that, she barely saw her family as both parents worked full-time jobs, and her older brother Jake, quit school, and took a job at age 15.
Wish (only one!): World peace.
How the wish effects the world:  It's making army men have nothing to do, and making people who work for a military, or make supplies for them, go without a job.
Other:  None.

I'll make my boy soon! Big Grin 

Posted By:
Nimsajeay
Nimsajeay
StarStarStarStarStar
Name:  Andrew "Andy" Anderson.
Looks:  
Personality:  Andy is a dark guy.  He's smart, but sometimes makes short-term decisions that lead both him and his friends into trouble.  Andy doesn't like a lot of people, but if he likes you, he REALLY likes you and will completely protect you.
Bio:  Andy grew up to a big, and wealthy family.  Because of that he can be snobby.  When he was 11, he Dad lost all of his business empire.  Because of that, drastic changes have been made in his life, causing him to become dark, and quite serious.
Wish:  His Dad would get his business empire back.
How your wish effects the world:  Andy now sees less of his parents, and competing companies are losing money and jobs.  His Dad's business factory's polluted a TON as well, so there's more than a lot of smog.  In some places so bad that people need to wear masks.
Other:  None.

Posted By:
nyeatsrainbows
nyeatsrainbows
StarStarStar
We have two Andy's Big Grin That makes me happy.

RAWR

Posted By:
Nimsajeay
Nimsajeay
StarStarStarStarStar
Oops, I'm sorry about that.  Would you like me to change his name?

Posted By:
nyeatsrainbows
nyeatsrainbows
StarStarStar
No! It's fine! I think it'll be fun!

RAWR

Posted By:
Nimsajeay
Nimsajeay
StarStarStarStarStar
Okay!  But won't people get confused?

Posted By:
nyeatsrainbows
nyeatsrainbows
StarStarStar
I don't think so, because I call myself Rowan but other people call me Andy, so it'll be okay.

RAWR

← Previous 1

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Could Justin Bieber get deported from Amer...

Tom & Jerry Vs Micky Mouse

I don't know of why this exists.

What Are You Listening To Right Now - 2014

Chat Or Fourms

Tom & Jerry Vs Micky Mouse

latest videos