×
Back left
Back right
Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Ok so I really need some good ideas for a Rp that people will hopefully join. Something that will stay so I won't have to keep restarting it over and over again. So any ideas? It can be like from anime, school, romance, etc.


Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Bump? Come on people, please!


Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"GirLovesPiggy" wrote:

Bump? Come on people, please!


Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"GirLovesPiggy" wrote:

"GirLovesPiggy" wrote:

Bump? Come on people, please!


Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Please? Dx


Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
(. I know people , who will be able to Join or might! But yeah I can Join in... ) 


Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"mokeydokey" wrote:

(. I know people , who will be able to Join or might! But yeah I can Join in... ) 

 I already invited people Big Grin


Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
If I get any ideas, but so far no one else hasn't give me one single idea! And I really want to make a Rp so badly.


Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
How about : School , Romance , Adventure ( Fantasy ) , and I don't know there's different types and different pairs we can doBig Grin


Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
I think I've done way to many school Rps, and barely no one joins them. xD So maybe like romance? Or some type of anime?


News Feed

To view your full News Feed please Login using your Username and Password or Register with Kidzworld!

Forum Activity