Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

General Roleplays
Love RPG then you found your home. Join a game or start one. You never know how it is gonna work out.

Spring Break (Rp - Open)

Posted By:
mon135
mon135
StarStarStarStarStar
Kate & Kyle walked to the basketball court. They decided to take turns shooting basketes. One by one, the basketballs went in.

Hello there.

"Evil, evil, like a criminal in my mind"
-Shinee's "Evil"

Spring Break (Rp - Open)

Posted By:
xXxkittykatxXx_1664665 Lock
xXxkittykatxXx_1664665
StarStarStarStarStar
"You know me so well babe" Jared texted back. He jumped in the shower and got dressed in lighting pace. He ran over to his alarm clock and punched the off button. With the deed done the alarms shrieking sound hushed down and completely went silent. Addie let out a sigh of relief when the alarm was silenced. She got up from the table, placed her dirty dishes in the sink and walking to the back door. Addie stood there waiting for Jared to arrive. Jared ran down stairs and towards the back door. 

Rainbows happen when the sun throws up!
A magical rainbow uni-llama named jeffery lives in meh closet XD

Spring Break (Rp - Open)

Posted By:
GirLovesPiggy
GirLovesPiggy
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
I know, silly. Anyway come to the park? Sanasha sent back. Anthony noticed Kate and Kyle on the court. "Hey." He said.

Yaya Han is my idol cosplayer
Heroes of Cosplay :3

Spring Break (Rp - Open)

Posted By:
mon135
mon135
StarStarStarStarStar
Kyle & Kate turn around to see Anthony there. "Hiya! What're doing in the basketball court in the recreation center"?

Hello there.

"Evil, evil, like a criminal in my mind"
-Shinee's "Evil"

Spring Break (Rp - Open)

Posted By:
xXxkittykatxXx_1664665
StarStarStarStarStar
Jared ran towards the door and opened it. As he ran passed Addie he rubbed her head messing up her hair. "See ya kiddo" He said rushing to the back gate and jumping over it. Addie sighed and fixed her hair. She slowly walked out of the house to the back gate and opened it. She then started to walk to the park, Jared was just a few yards away from her running as fast as he can. Jared's cell phone started to vibrate. He reached into his pocket to show that Sanasha had texted back. "On my way!" he texted back.

Spring Break (Rp - Open)

Posted By:
GirLovesPiggy
GirLovesPiggy
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
Sanasha smiled at the text, she waited for Jared to come to the park.

Spring Break (Rp - Open)

Posted By:
GirLovesPiggy
GirLovesPiggy
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar

"GirLovesPiggy" wrote:

Sanasha smiled at the text, she waited for Jared to come to the park.

Spring Break (Rp - Open)

Posted By:
xXxkittykatxXx_1664665
StarStarStarStarStar
Jared ran for about 15 minute's before making his way into the park entrance. He slowed down and doubled over placing his hands on his knees; trying to catch his breath. Beads of sweat rolled down from his brow to his jawline. He took out his phone and sent a message to Sanasha. "I'm here at the park entrance" it said. While all this was happening Jared didn't realize that his dear cousin Addie followed him all the way to the park. Addie gracefully walked through the park gates and stood in front of Jared, her hands on her hips. "You thought you could of gotten rid of so easily" Addie said in a joking tone of voice. Jared looked up and wrinkled his nose in annoyance. "Why did you come here Addie?" He spat out. Addie stood there in silence, she then quickly turned around having her back face Jared "Ohhh I just came for the adventure you might say" she chimmed. Jared groaned, it was very clear on his face that Addie's presence annoyed the inner most being of him.

Spring Break (Rp - Open)

Posted By:
GirLovesPiggy
GirLovesPiggy
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
Yay, I'm on the field sitting under a tree. Sanasha sent back.

Spring Break (Rp - Open)

Posted By:
xXxkittykatxXx_1664665
StarStarStarStarStar
Jared and Addie bickered back and forth for about five minute's. They were so loud that even pedestrians would stop in their tacks and contemplate if they should break the teens up. Before the argument could escalate even further Jared's back pocket began to vibrate. He moved his right hand over the opening of the pocket and with his long and slender fingers he fished his phone out. He read his text from Sanasha and started to speed walk his way to the field, leaving Addie in the dust. Addie stood in the middle of the path as if she was a deer in front of head lights. She took a deep breath and started to walk to one the courts in the park. She had enough fun with Jared for now and she should leave him alone. She made her way to the tennis and basketball courts and plotted herself on one the benches that were in the area.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Find your birthday twin! Whens your birthday?

CARTOON

Have you ever had a crush on a cartoon cha...

The Million Pages Thread

latest videos