Kw-halloween-logo-small

Roleplay Central

General Roleplays
Love RPG then you found your home. Join a game or start one. You never know how it is gonna work out.

Summer Businesses (RP-Open)

Posted By:
Nimsajeay
Nimsajeay
StarStarStarStarStar
"I dunno," Drew said shrugging.  

Violet went to her room and shut the door.

All new users please search "Saveyou's unhelpful guide to KW", it will teach you all about what to expect. It should've gotten stickied, if you ask me.

This sentence of my sig is dedicated to Tyco (tycotickles/tycolovesyou), James (HeyThereI'mJames), and the other James (NachozRule) May they always be apart of KW.

Posted By:
glitteronmyhands
glitteronmyhands
StarStarStarStarStar
"Ugh, did I make her mad? It seems like I'd be the one to make her grumpy easily." She got up and stretched. "I'm gonna go see what her deal is. Wanna come with?"

Posted By:
Nimsajeay
Nimsajeay
StarStarStarStarStar
"Sure," Drew said.  He got up from the floor, stretched his arms, yawned, and said, "C'mon!  Let's go!"

Violet lie down on her bed, with her face buried in her pillow.

All new users please search "Saveyou's unhelpful guide to KW", it will teach you all about what to expect. It should've gotten stickied, if you ask me.

This sentence of my sig is dedicated to Tyco (tycotickles/tycolovesyou), James (HeyThereI'mJames), and the other James (NachozRule) May they always be apart of KW.

Posted By:
glitteronmyhands
glitteronmyhands
StarStarStarStarStar
"Coming in!" Haruna said cheekily, swinging open the door. She saw Violet and sighed. "What did I do this time?"

Posted By:
Nimsajeay
Nimsajeay
StarStarStarStarStar
Violet got up from her bed.  She kept her hand in front of her face so nobody could see her expressions.  Then she pushed passed Haruna, and went to a different room.  I really pulled a good prank on Haruna and she deserved it! she thought.

Drew looked at Haruna.  "You really messed her up this time!  You should apologize!"

Posted By:
glitteronmyhands
glitteronmyhands
StarStarStarStarStar
Haruna laughed, leaning back and throwing her arms forward as she did so. "Drew, she only put one hand over her face! Couldn't you see her mouth and eyebrows? They were both pointed upward! She's messing with us!"

Posted By:
Nimsajeay
Nimsajeay
StarStarStarStarStar
"I've known Violet longer than you!" Drew said.  "She would never do that!"

Violet, who knew her house better than her friends, quickly went through a passageway that lead to where they were originally sitting.

Posted By:
glitteronmyhands
glitteronmyhands
StarStarStarStarStar
She let a hoarse sigh. "I guess we'll see than!" Haruna walked around the house, smiling silently, than finally looping back into the living room.

Posted By:
Nimsajeay
Nimsajeay
StarStarStarStarStar
Violet saw Drew and Haruna.  "Hi guys!  Where've you been?  I've been waiting for you guys!  You just dug out on me!"  Violet could not help from laughing.

Drew walked with Haruna and saw Violet in the living room.

Posted By:
glitteronmyhands
glitteronmyhands
StarStarStarStarStar
"Ha! Ha! HA!" Haruna exclaimed, throwing her arms in the air, closing her eyes. "You can't fool me  , Flower!" She laughed. "As for you grandpa," She whipped around so she was staring at him with her green eyes. "I won! I was right. Ha. Ha. Ha!"

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

The Box

The Box

Happy birthday Kirsten [Kirsteeeeen]

latest videos