Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

General Roleplays
Love RPG then you found your home. Join a game or start one. You never know how it is gonna work out.

College Love

Posted By:
Nevergonnabelandrysgirl
Nevergonnabelandrysgirl
StarStarStarStarStar
Name; Lacey Ryhmes 
Major: youth consuloir and musical therapy
Dorm Hall and room number: Oaks Hall room # 134.

Name: Jacob Johnson
Major: Sports therapy
Dorm Hall and room number: Laves Hall room # 389

One Direction.
Im not a fan im a DIRECTIONER!

College Love

Posted By:
GirLovesPiggy
GirLovesPiggy
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar

Name: LaKayla
Major: Nursing
Dorm hall and room number: Oak Hall; Room 104

Name: Daniel
Major: Wrestling coach
Dorm hall and room number: Laves Hall; Room 367

Pikachu :3

College Love

Posted By:
Nevergonnabelandrysgirl
Nevergonnabelandrysgirl
StarStarStarStarStar
Lacey:  I woke up and took a shower and got dressed for my classes. I grabbed my bag and began running down the hall I was late, I had over slept. I walk to the main building where my first class was and began sprinting toward my class when I ran into to someone or something and ended up on floor with all of books.

Jacob: I was walking down the hall contently.I didn't have classes until later today. Although I didn't have classes until, I had to get ready for wrestling practice. I got ready and went to practice, this was going to be a long day.

One Direction.

College Love

Posted By:
GirLovesPiggy
GirLovesPiggy
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
LaKayla: I was walking down the hallway to my first class, carrying my books under my arm. I let out a small yawn, as I walked down the hall. ~~~~~ Daniel: I was rushing to class, and not paying attention where I was going I bumped into a girl on my way to class. "I'm so sorry!" I said.

Pikachu :3

College Love

Posted By:
Nevergonnabelandrysgirl
Nevergonnabelandrysgirl
StarStarStarStarStar
Lacey: " It was my fault. I should have paid attention to where I was going". I collected my books and stood up. I held my hand out to help him up. " By the way I'm Lacey",I said. 

Jacob: I looked at my phone. I had one text from Daniel about practice. "I'll be late tonights practice". I put my phone away and began practicing. 

One Direction.

College Love

Posted By:
Nevergonnabelandrysgirl
Nevergonnabelandrysgirl
StarStarStarStarStar

"Nevergonnabelandrysgirl" wrote:

Lacey: " It was my fault. I should have paid attention to where I was going". I collected my books and stood up. I held my hand out to help him up. " By the way I'm Lacey",I said. 

Jacob: I looked at my phone. I had one text from Daniel about practice. "I'll be late tonights practice". I put my phone away and began practicing. 

One Direction.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

Rate The Profile Pic Above You.

heat

Pitbull, Eminem or Macklemore?

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D

Pitbull, Eminem or Macklemore?

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D