Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

General Roleplays
Love RPG then you found your home. Join a game or start one. You never know how it is gonna work out.

The Next Star (Open RP)

Posted By:
goldenlocks24
goldenlocks24
StarStarStarStarStar

6 Canadian teens travel to Toronto to compete against eachother in a singing battle to win a 5000 dollar back to school shopping spree, a record deal and a music package from Gibson Guitar! You can be a competetor and a judge or the host Adamo. Again,limited 5 spaces.

Form:
Name:
Looks: (picture or discription)
From (Must be a canadian city)
Quick bio: (optional.)

Contestants:
1.Violet Papetrelli (me)
2.Fly James (skylight225)
3.Daniel Fraijo(BigBubba13)
4.Melina (AriannaWWE )
5.Alex (mokeydokey)
6. Jake (mokeydokey0

In case you need some basic info about the show. Here's a little bit.
Current Host:
Carlos Bustamente
Judges:
Keisha Chante '
Tara Oram
Mark 
Vocal Coach:
Jasmine Denham-Baird
Dance and Choreography:
Michael Riccio
Clothes and Wardrobe:
Peter Papapetrou 
Hair and Makeup Stylist:
Dee Daly

"Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age the child is grown, and puts away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies."
Haymitch Approves

The Next Star (Open RP)

Posted By:
goldenlocks24
goldenlocks24
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Violet Papetrelli
Looks:
Quick bio: Italian-Canadian,auditioned twice before, can play accoustic guitar,been singing since she was 5,playing the quitar since she was 8. Her mother Loretta doesn't accept the path she's taken. Father Tino and sister Gianna here to support her. Has a crush on a male competetor.

"Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age the child is grown, and puts away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies."
Haymitch Approves

The Next Star (Open RP)

Posted By:
skylight225
skylight225
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Fly James
Looks: 
Quick Bio: She's been singing since she was 5. Her dad was in a famous band and her mother died when she was 7 leaving her to travel with her dad 

Join Project Niall
Niall He Lights Up My World Like Nodbody Else
The Way That He Gels His Hair Get Me Overwhelmed
But When He Smiles At The Ground
It Ain't Hard to Tell
He Don't Know He Don't Know He's Beautiful
THATS WHAT MAKES HIM BEAUTIFUL!

The Next Star (Open RP)

Posted By:
goldenlocks24
goldenlocks24
StarStarStarStarStar
I guess I'll start.

Violet:

I never expected much when I went to audition for my favorite T.V show. I thought that Tara,Mark and Keshia would say no,considering that I find my voice at it's best noly in the bathroom. But when all three said yes, how could I stay calm. Like usual I had to tell my grandmama and my mother in Italian. They never understood why I wanted to speak English.

"Mamma, nonna, I'ho fatta ! Ho intenzione di essere The Next Star!"

My little sister Gianna frowned and looked up at my father.

"Papa, what's Violet saying?" She asked him. She was only 8 at the time and didn't understand Italian,even though it is her root language.

"She said she''s going to be on the show." My father said happily. Then he turned to me. " Violet, comme ti senti di fare su?"

'Incredibile padre.Sonno cosi felice, ma preoccupato allo stesso tempo." I kissed Gianna's forhead and sumed up what I said. "I told dad that it feels amazing to get on the show,but I have mixed feelings."

My mother gave me a look of dissapointment.

"Cosa?Sto traducendo per Gianna." I picked up my guitar case and bit my lower lip. "Andimo in albergo, ho bisogno di scompattare."

"Si Violet." My grandmama said messing with Gianna's hair. "Dovremmo andare in albergo."

We started to head out when a girl walked by me. I saw the number on her shirt. 4367. Well contestant number 4367, I thought. Hopefully we'll have fun together. I waved at the girl and she waved back.

"Andiamo Violet. E necessario praticare."  My mother called.

"I'll see you tomorrow." I said to the girl. " It'll be fun."

"Violet!No di linua inglese!"

"Mamma spiacente!Saro li in un minuto!" I ran over to my family and passed a cute boy,smiling.As we got in the car. I pressed play on my Ipod and sung to Set Fire to The Rain by Adele.

Haymitch Approves

The Next Star (Open RP)

Posted By:
BigBubba13
BigBubba13
StarStarStar
name: Daniel Fraijo
Age 15
looks: 5,8 black hair brown eyes, 175lbs, and wears glasses

imma player and im playin just to play

The Next Star (Open RP)

Posted By:
mokeydokey
mokeydokey
StarStarStarStarStar
( Can I Join ? ) 

Name: Alex 

Looks : My Profile Picture 

Quick Bio: (Opt. ) 

( The Guys ) 

Name: Jake 

Looks: ( Coming ) 

Quick Bio : ( Opt. ) 

The Next Star (Open RP)

Posted By:
goldenlocks24
goldenlocks24
StarStarStarStarStar

"mokeydokey" wrote:

( Can I Join ? ) 

Name: Alex 

Looks : My Profile Picture 

Quick Bio: (Opt. ) 

( The Guys ) 

Name: Jake 

Looks: ( Coming ) 

Quick Bio : ( Opt. ) 

Kay.Cool.I'm going to change the age on mine,go ahead and continue from where I was. 

Haymitch Approves

The Next Star (Open RP)

Posted By:
mokeydokey
mokeydokey
StarStarStarStarStar
Alex :                                                                                                                                                                                                     I Couldn't believe that I actually auditioned for my Favorite TV. Show! I wasn't expecting  them to say yes either, how could I not react to this! I of course later , freaked out and was surprisingly Happy! I thought I only sounded good to certain people , but to them! Wow! I was still in shock , knowing that I was going to be The Next Star..                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        Jake :                                                                                                                                                                       Jake :                                                                                                                                                 I Found out about Alex's nervous , for Audition , so I auditioned with her. Just different times , Once she got Three Yes's I of course congratulated her , but since it was my turn , I was surprised I got the same ... Three Yes's! After me and Alex celebrated and told our family , we were just surprised this might the chance of a lifetime!

The Next Star (Open RP)

Posted By:
goldenlocks24
goldenlocks24
StarStarStarStarStar
Later......

There we were . 6 contestants....... All ready for the chance of a lifetime. I sat nest to two people,a guy and a girl and Introduced myself.

"Hi.I'm Violet."

Haymitch Approves

The Next Star (Open RP)

Posted By:
skylight225
skylight225
StarStarStarStarStar
Fly: I walked into the building with my guitar in hand. I sighed when i saw three other people already here. I was really hopping to get some practice in but i guess not

Join Project Niall
Niall He Lights Up My World Like Nodbody Else
The Way That He Gels His Hair Get Me Overwhelmed
But When He Smiles At The Ground
It Ain't Hard to Tell
He Don't Know He Don't Know He's Beautiful
THATS WHAT MAKES HIM BEAUTIFUL!

← Previous 1 3 4

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

YO MAMA JOKES START HERE

awnser the question the person above you asks

Chat

Are you Daddys Girl or Mommys Girl?