Kw-logo-holiday

Roleplay Central

General Roleplays
Love RPG then you found your home. Join a game or start one. You never know how it is gonna work out.

The Next Star (Open RP)

Posted By:
goldenlocks24
goldenlocks24
StarStarStarStarStar
Peter:

Another season..brand new contestants. I was ready to see the style of each individual,As three of the knew contestants walked through the door I knew we'd need some work over the next little while. One of them was wearing sweat pants!But today was choice day. They got to choose which style the want top persue for tonights first performance. I sighed and looked around.Waiting for volenteers.Aparently,this years batch didn't have a lot of nerve.

"Okay..Melina?Why don't we start off with you.Everyone else.Please wait outside."

Violet:

Nervously squeezing my guitar I walked in to the room to see Jasmine.She smiled at me and I sat down.

"So Violet...What song have you chosen?" She asked me..I looked away..I always got nervous around people.

"Um.....Lullaby by Nickelback." I admited."It speaks to me."

"Could you give me a few verses?" She asked. I swallowed.

"Sure." I took a deep breath in and closed my eyes.

Well, I know the feeling
Of finding yourself stuck out on the ledge
And there ain't no healing
From cutting yourself with the jagged edge
I'm telling you that, it's never that bad
Take it from someone who's been where you're at
Laid out on the floor
And you're not sure you can take this anymore

I opened my eyes and saw Jasmine,jaw dropped.

"Could you get Jake for me?" She asked.
"Sure." I walked out of the room and tapped Jake on the shoulder to tell him Jasmine wanted him next.

Stay Strong
Estancia fuerte

The Next Star (Open RP)

Posted By:
mokeydokey
mokeydokey
StarStarStarStarStar
Alex Nodded as They told her about the stylist part. She thought she wouldn't have to do this just sing. She shrugged it off and looked at Jake because of his Assignment. Alex returned to her focus.                                                                                                                                                                  Jake jumped with sweaty palms and nodded feeling butterfly in his stomachs , and pointy sticks hitting him in every corner! He breathed and the pain went away for a minute or so and thought about his song.. He walked to the room about to go in waiting for his turn..

The Next Star (Open RP)

Posted By:
goldenlocks24
goldenlocks24
StarStarStarStarStar
Jasmine:

I smiled at Jake as he walked in to the room.

"Hello Jake,What will you be singing tonight?" I asked him.

Peter:
As Melina leftI alowed Alex to come in.Now there was a girl with style.

"Hello Alex." I said as she stood in the mirror.

"Now.What will you be wearing tonight?I want to hear all of your ideas."

Stay Strong
Estancia fuerte

The Next Star (Open RP)

Posted By:
mokeydokey
mokeydokey
StarStarStarStarStar
Jake Smiled feeling the Shyness inside of him again. "U-Uhm... I will be singing Save me San Francisco By Train " He said stuttering most of the words and feeling shy again..                                                                                                                                                      "Hey Peter.. I just want to wear , Things that describe me or something about me. Not a dress up doll... " She said observing her body in the mirror , smiling to herself...

The Next Star (Open RP)

Posted By:
goldenlocks24
goldenlocks24
StarStarStarStarStar
Peter:
I laughed.
"You have a beautiful body Alex.Now.What would you say descirbes you?" I asked smiling at the girl.She seemed pretty confident with ehrself.Not something I see with most girls.They seem shy around me."re you preppy?Or casual?Do you like reading?Or maybe going out with your friends."

Jasmine:

I nodded.It seemed like a good song.Fits Jake perfectly.

"Would you mind giving me a sample?I know it's hard and your nervous.But I want to see how comfortable you are with the song.Then I'm sending you and Violet off to see Peter."

Stay Strong
Estancia fuerte

The Next Star (Open RP)

Posted By:
mokeydokey
mokeydokey
StarStarStarStarStar
Alex grinned and felt happy about herself , always. But she responded " I'm a reading type of person , I go out with friends but I am casual... " She said shrugging her shoulder and observing her body again...

Jake couldn't help but smile , he nodded and took a breath in about to sing and started ...

I've been high I've been low..

I've been yes and I've been oh he'll no

Ive been riding away in disco , oh wont you save me San Francisco 

He stopped and looked at the judges , he knows it wasn't much but he put his own passion and heart into the way he sang it...

The Next Star (Open RP)

Posted By:
goldenlocks24
goldenlocks24
StarStarStarStarStar
Peter:
I think I have the perfect thing." I said smiling.It was a casual dress thast I'm pretty sure screamed "Alex!" I held it out to her to observe.

"What do you think?"

Jasmine:

Mark,Keisha Tara and I all looked at eachother.Jake comes off shy,but when he sings...It's incredible.

"I don't think you need any further lessons for today.Go grab Violet and head over to see Peter." I saw Jake leave,then looked at the judges.
"Best talent yet." I said as Keisha sipped her coffee.

Violet:

I know this sounds stalker-ish.But I waited for Jake. When he emerged from the room I smikled.

"Nervous?"I was." I said."Jasmine can be a little intimidating at first...but I think she's very nice."

Stay Strong
Estancia fuerte

The Next Star (Open RP)

Posted By:
mokeydokey
mokeydokey
StarStarStarStarStar
Alex looked at the Stunning dress but felt a little bus in her head telling her "No. This is not you , you can be better... But for Alex she was stuck she liked it but her insides said no... She was co fused , she couldn't even speak... "Well , I think it's good... But is there any other suggestion ?" She asked...

Jake walked out in relief and saw Jasmine , he smiled and nodded . He didn't like performing but he had just to breath he learned that from Alex... He was relived more than ever!

The Next Star (Open RP)

Posted By:
skylight225
skylight225
StarStarStarStarStar
Fly: I ran in the building "I'm so sorry I'm late I just got back from England with my dad and his band " I said I had spent my last week with my dad cuz I felt like I should cuz I won't be able to see him for awhile mostly because I'm here and he's all the way across the world doing a tour 

Join Project Niall
Niall He Lights Up My World Like Nodbody Else
The Way That He Gels His Hair Get Me Overwhelmed
But When He Smiles At The Ground
It Ain't Hard to Tell
He Don't Know He Don't Know He's Beautiful
THATS WHAT MAKES HIM BEAUTIFUL!

The Next Star (Open RP)

Posted By:
goldenlocks24
goldenlocks24
StarStarStarStarStar
Carlos:

I groaned. Who knew these copntestants would be so...late?

"Fly.Your with Jasmine,our vocalist." I said.

Peter:

This girl deffinatly had a casual style. I noticed she had on neon colored jeans and a bright graphic tee. A little to laid back for the compitition. But... A girl knows best.

"I think this should do the trick." I pulled a pair of neon jeans and a simple tee off of the  rack.

Stay Strong
Estancia fuerte

play online games

Hour-of-code-tumb

Codey the troll is lost! Help him avoid obstacles and get back into the computer...

Candy-quest-feature

Your troll is lost! Help it avoid obstacles and get back into the computer.

Fo...

Dragon-dash

Your dragon must return to guard the treasure! Help it gather lost coins and avo...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properties to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be r...

1005_cc_kidz_100x100_vlh

Candy's got her candies into a terrible mess, can you help her to sort them out?

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

_thumb_100x100

Bloons 2 is here! A worthy and awesome sequel at last to our original Bloons gam...

Frostbox_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

The What Did You do Last Game

Hello, I'm Jessi (:

Hello, I'm Jessi (:

Thinking Which Cartoon Character Are You? ...

Hello, I'm Jessi (:

Thinking Which Cartoon Character Are You? ...

latest videos