Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

General Roleplays
Love RPG then you found your home. Join a game or start one. You never know how it is gonna work out.

The Little Town of Greenwood (RP-Open)

Posted By:
Nimsajeay
Nimsajeay
StarStarStarStarStar
This is pretty much a free-for-all!  Nothing is super set in stone about how this RP will be, so use your imaginations!  Have fun and follow the rules!  Enjoy! -Nim Nims

This RP is about the little town of Greenwood.  Nothing big ever happens here.  But just maybe... something will.

Rules:

-Nothing inappropriate.  This includes swearing, and going to far with romances.  THIS IS A KIDS SITE!
-Please use good grammar.  I understand there can be typos though.
-Have fun and use your imagination!

Form:

Name:
Age (You can be any age, from three, to a young adult!  It's a town!):
Looks (pics preferred):
Gender (boy or girl):
Personality (please no "Will See"):
Bio (optional, but preferred):
Other (anything else?):

All new users please search "Saveyou's unhelpful guide to KW", it will teach you all about what to expect. It should've gotten stickied, if you ask me.

This sentence of my sig is dedicated to Tyco (tycotickles/tycolovesyou), James (HeyThereI'mJames), and the other James (NachozRule) May they always be apart of KW.

Posted By:
Nimsajeay
Nimsajeay
StarStarStarStarStar
Name:  Arianna Andrews.
Looks:  
Personality:  Arianna is an outgoing girl, with a very free spirit.  She's fun to be around, and almost never serious.  But when she is serious, she can get very cross.  Arianna also has a rebellious streak.
Bio:  Arianna grew up in Pensilvania, to divorced parents.  She lived with her Dad, and they were quite poor.  When Arianna was twelve, they moved to Greenwood and have been there ever since.
Other:  She hate romance.

Name:  Joshua "Josh" Johnson.
Looks:  
Personality:  Josh is a fun-loving boy.  He sometimes causes mischief, but all and all is a good kid.  He thinks of himself as a "lady's man", because of what he's seen on TV.  He tries to "flirt" with girls older than him, but always fails
Bio:  Josh has always been independent.  This is because his parents are constantly building their business empire.  This means that they are very wealthy, but Josh's parents do not spoil him.  In fact they do quite the opposite.  
Other:  None.

All new users please search "Saveyou's unhelpful guide to KW", it will teach you all about what to expect. It should've gotten stickied, if you ask me.

This sentence of my sig is dedicated to Tyco (tycotickles/tycolovesyou), James (HeyThereI'mJames), and the other James (NachozRule) May they always be apart of KW.

Posted By:
Nimsajeay
Nimsajeay
StarStarStarStarStar
Anyone? :3

Posted By:
Crimson Commune Lock
Crimson Commune
StarStarStarStar
Oh, yes. Because roleplaying in a populated collection of houses is certainly something FUN to do.

And now for something completely different.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Skittles or Nutella

Skittles or Nutella

TV Shows you like TV Shows you hate

Watcha Watching (2014)

What Do You Order At McDonalds?

Skittles or Nutella

latest videos