Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

General Roleplays
Love RPG then you found your home. Join a game or start one. You never know how it is gonna work out.

The Westing Circus (Always Open. Advanced roleplayers only!)

Posted By:
mon135
mon135
StarStarStarStarStar
Joel looked at Misao.  "Is everything all right?  Do you need assistance or anything"?  His voice was full of concern.

Hello there.

"Evil, evil, like a criminal in my mind"
-Shinee's "Evil"

Posted By:
Oakfeather
Oakfeather
StarStarStarStarStar
Dawn dusted her hands and climbed upto the trapeze. She nodded to Sora.  Jumping onto the bar, she flew through the air, her hair flowing behind her.

Dragon wolf

Favorite Youtubers:

-The Yogscast
-Skydoesminecraft
-ASFJerome
-DeadloxMC
-Urnam7

"That's a very nice everything you have there. It would be a shame if something were to happen to it." ~ Honeydew/Simon Lane, of the Yogscast.

Posted By:
mon135
mon135
StarStarStarStarStar
Jane ran up to Joel.  "Is there something wrong, Joel?  Is anyone hurt?  I hope no one is injured", she said with concern.

Hello there.

-Shinee's "Evil"

Posted By:
Annabeth Sabrina
Annabeth Sabrina
StarStarStarStarStar
"No I'm fine. I'm just having trouble getting this move right." Misao said and decided to try again. This time she got closer to extending her leg but she fell again. She threw her hands up and mumbled to herself. 

Sora watched her sister and didn't do anything know this was the same as usual. "Don't worry this is how she works. She will fail and fail and fail before she finally gets so worked up she get a angry and finally does the move right" she said to Joel and Jane. 

2000th post on April 25,2013 In Good Girl meets Bad Boy! WHOO!
3000th post on June 21, 2014 in Join Camp Half-Blood! WHOOO!

Posted By:
mon135
mon135
StarStarStarStarStar
Jane nodded with understanding, but Joel just had an emotionless face.  "I can understand the method, I just hope she does not get herself hurt.  We already had one injury & that was in front of many people", Joel said with concern & a touch of understanding.

Hello there.

-Shinee's "Evil"

Posted By:
Annabeth Sabrina
Annabeth Sabrina
StarStarStarStarStar
Misao was still trying to do the move and she was slowly getting better but she still couldn't do it to her standards. She stood up and paced a little before she continued trying. 

"Misao is one of the best contortionist in her class. She's tougher than she looks and she is much stronger then people think. Everyone is so worried about her because she's so small but she isn't a fragile glass sculpture. She's a fighter and I know that she wants to prove to everyone that she doesn't need protection." Sora said as she continued to watch her sister. 

Posted By:
mon135
mon135
StarStarStarStarStar
Jane nodded.  Joel nodded as well, but replied, "It is still a possibility that she will get injured.  She has to be careful & know her limits".

Hello there.

-Shinee's "Evil"

Posted By:
Annabeth Sabrina
Annabeth Sabrina
StarStarStarStarStar
Misao was tired now and decide to take a break as she walked over to her bottle of water and sat down while drinking her water slowly. 

Sora looked at them and smiled. "Yeah I know she pushes herself to hard sometimes but how can you say she can't when she isn't even supposed to be alive? All her life everyone said she wouldn't be able to do things but she has proven them wrong over and over again. Trust me she knows her limits but we all like to test them don't we?" Sora said. 

Posted By:
mon135
mon135
StarStarStarStarStar
Joel nodded, but Jane yelled, "Incoming"!  Austin almost landed on Joel until Jane caught him.  "Naughty Austin"!  Austin only jumped on Jane's shoulder.
"I assume you have not met Jane officially   She is my adopted little sister & one of the animal trainers here.  She specializes in falcons".  Jane waved while Austin nodded.

Hello there.

-Shinee's "Evil"

Posted By:
:PSiLlY
:PSiLlY
StarStarStarStarStar
Alice hooked her legs on the top of the rope and dangled. She watched them practice.

“We cling to our fairy tales until the price for believing in them becomes too high.”

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Kw's SISTER SITE :')

Kw's SISTER SITE :')

Should women have higher societal roles?

What Are You Listening To Right Now - 2014

Describe the profile pic above you

What Are You Listening To Right Now - 2014

latest videos