Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Posted By:
mokeydokey
mokeydokey
StarStarStarStarStar
"Alex is done , I checked in her tent and she wasn't there? " Jake shrugged not knowing where his sister was , and became worried...            

Posted By:
mon135
mon135
StarStarStarStarStar
Jane started to get impatient.  "What about the rest of the cast!  We can't go on without them!  We are all stars in this show"!

Posted By:
mokeydokey
mokeydokey
StarStarStarStarStar
Jake Nodded . "I'll go look for Alex. " he said leaving the tent they were in. He went in search for Alex. He later found her outside of the tent in her uniform. Jake Dragged Alex , playfully and would ask why she was out there alone after everything was done. Alex was with Jane , but still needed the crew...

Posted By:
mon135
mon135
StarStarStarStarStar
Jane sighed impatiently.  "This is getting boring.  Where in the name of Anubis is everybody else! They are taking forever"!

Posted By:
mokeydokey
mokeydokey
StarStarStarStarStar
Alex and Jake waited , patiently and Jake asked "Where's Your brother? " ....

Posted By:
mon135
mon135
StarStarStarStarStar
Joel smiled.  "I was standing next to Jane this whole time.  Were you so focused on my sister that you did not even notice your own ringmaster"?

Posted By:
mokeydokey
mokeydokey
StarStarStarStarStar
Jake smiled and giggled. "No , I Was just focused on the show.. " he said making up an excuse fast as Possible.... Alex couldn't help but giggle...

Posted By:
mon135
mon135
StarStarStarStarStar
Joel nodded, understanding.  He then tilted his head when he heard Alex chuckle.  "Is there something funny to you"?

Posted By:
mokeydokey
mokeydokey
StarStarStarStarStar
( Back )                                                                                                                                                 "Yeah , I have a reason. Between my brother? " She said Turning to Joel. Alex was chuckling at Jake her brother , for the excuse he used...

Posted By:
mon135
mon135
StarStarStarStarStar
Joel raised an eyebrow, tilted his head, & faced Jake.  "Was there something amusing you just said"?

play online games

latest forum posts

hip hop music

Who was the last person you sent a comment...

awnser the question the person above you asks

Who was the last person you sent a comment...

latest videos