Kw-logo-holiday

Roleplay Central

General Roleplays
Love RPG then you found your home. Join a game or start one. You never know how it is gonna work out.

The Westing Circus (Always Open. Advanced roleplayers only!)

Posted By:
mon135
mon135
StarStarStarStarStar
The ambulance came just in time.  They took Jake & headed to the hospital.  Joel went up to Alex.  "Would you like to visit him once he feels better"?
Jane was explaining about Austin.  "Austin is a peregrine falcon, the most widespread species of falcon on earth.  He was named after"-  Jane's voice faltered.  "A-anyway, Austin is the fastest falcon of his kind I have ever seen, not to mention the kindest, smartest, & gentlest.  Who wants to pet him"?  The children smiled & went up to pet Austin as if he were a dog.

Hello there.

Posted By:
mokeydokey
mokeydokey
StarStarStarStarStar
Alex nodded and Joel , and couldn't believe he had done this , Alex warned him about this happening , and replied " Yeah , or cant I just visit him now? " she asked curious in her eyes, and worriedness ...                                                                                                                                         Jake , was in the ambulance , almost  breathing...

Posted By:
mon135
mon135
StarStarStarStarStar
Joel nodded.  "I believe that would be fine, if you do not mind Jane coming along.  I have to watch over her".

Hello there.

Posted By:
mokeydokey
mokeydokey
StarStarStarStarStar
Alex replied " Sure , As long as I just see my brother.. " she said now in a shaky , scared tone of voice , for her brother that had just been carried away by the ambulance..                                                                                                                                                                                                               Jake was now breathing.........

Posted By:
mon135
mon135
StarStarStarStarStar
Joel nodded & started up the car, sighing as he remembered the death of his father.  "He will survive".
Jane ran towards the car after the crowd left.  She got in the back seat while Joel took the driver's seat.

Hello there.

Posted By:
mokeydokey
mokeydokey
StarStarStarStarStar
Alex nodded rushing towards the car and sat in the front with Joel , and couldn't stop thinking about her brother , she was shaking and you can tell , more than ever! She responded and said " I Hope So... " she said worried , and scared...                                                                                                   Jake was asleep in the hospital bed , and being checked by nurses around him...

Posted By:
mon135
mon135
StarStarStarStarStar
As Joel drove, Jane's concern grew.  "It will be okay, Alex.  We lost our dad just last month.  If I know your brother, he will survive".
Joel nodded in agreement.  "I hope it is not the Westing curse".  Upon hearing those words, Jane gasped as if her brother just died.

Hello there.

Posted By:
mokeydokey
mokeydokey
StarStarStarStarStar
Alex nodded at Jane's words and Alex said " Oh , I am so sorry ... " she said  with her head bowed down... ,and when Jane gasped Alex couldn't help but ask " What's the Westing Curse? " she asked making sure nothing happened to Jane , and thought about her brother ...

Posted By:
mon135
mon135
StarStarStarStarStar
(I will have to go.  Just one last post.)
Joel sighed.  "As you know, our circus started during the Victorian Era.  When Queen Victoria died, it was thought that one of us murdered her.  Although she died from sickness, it was still believed she died from murder.  They said to have placed a curse on us.  All of the circus is to be affected...but it is said the ringmaster takes the most damage".
Jane gasped once again.  "Like when our father died!  He was the former ringmaster!  Oh, I hope the curse is false"!

Hello there.

Posted By:
mokeydokey
mokeydokey
StarStarStarStarStar
( Okay )                                                                                                                                                  Alex Gasped at Joel and Jane , with a worried expression and a Scary expression ... " I Hope this is False... It would be a shame if something happened... I Wish it was False... " she said looking at Joel or Jane..

play online games

Hour-of-code-tumb

Codey the troll is lost! Help him avoid obstacles and get back into the computer...

Candy-quest-feature

Your troll is lost! Help it avoid obstacles and get back into the computer.

Fo...

Dragon-dash

Your dragon must return to guard the treasure! Help it gather lost coins and avo...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properties to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be r...

1005_cc_kidz_100x100_vlh

Candy's got her candies into a terrible mess, can you help her to sort them out?

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

_thumb_100x100

Bloons 2 is here! A worthy and awesome sequel at last to our original Bloons gam...

Frostbox_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

How tall are u?

How tall are u?

What's Your Favourite Animal? x3

How tall are u?

Hello i'm jake :)

How tall are u?

latest videos