Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

General Roleplays
Love RPG then you found your home. Join a game or start one. You never know how it is gonna work out.

But At Least We Have Tonight ~ATJ~

Posted By:
NotTheNextAnyone
NotTheNextAnyone
StarStarStarStar
Don't ask me why, but I've been obsessed with the whole idea of everything being spilled out at the last moment for a while. Ever have that feeling? Anyway, this is a roleplay about a group of 8 friends who graduated from high school three months ago. It's the last day of summer, and everyone will be starting their new lives soon. Maybe at college. Maybe at a new job. These friends have decided that they want to make this last night mean something, so they get ready, and hit the streets of their small town Suburbia one last time. 

Within this all-nighter, mistakes will be made, secrets will come out, and things may never be the same again. These things may even effect their future. Would you care to join this wild night?

Rules
1 boy and 1 girl each. I would appreciate it if no one in this roleplay was related because if your character is not with one of the other characters, you can have your two characters get together.

I will only accept 3 other roleplayers because I do not want this getting too big.

If I have not roleplayed with you before, please submit a sample post from a former roleplay as well with your form.

Please No text chat. I don't want to look at your post for an hour to realize what your chicken scratch means.

No one line posts. I don't care if you write 3 sentences. I don't care if you write an entire novel. Just please no one line posts.

I'll allow pregnancy stories because I find it unrealistic that it will not happen, but don't make it all about finding a baby daddy, and no unreasonable time skips please. 

Include everyone! With this, do your best to be included. I don't want a million "She sat there sighing, feeling sorry for herself about how no one will talk to her." It gets extremely annoying.

Have fun! That's the whole point of roleplaying! 

Form:
Name
Personality
College/Occupation
Other

Even the darkest night will end, and the sun will rise.

Warning: This girl is prone to crying over fictional characters from a 151 year old novel, and WILL spaz out on you at the slightest reference to it.

Just Pontmercying Along

Posted By:
NotTheNextAnyone
NotTheNextAnyone
StarStarStarStar
Name- Loretta Bennett
Age- 18
Looks- 
Personality: Loretta is a music obsessed troublemaker that is paired with a sarcastic attitude. Her surreptitious ways and astute mind make it easy for her usual pranks around town to be successful. She has also built up this tough exterior around her in order to not be stepped on, but on the inside is a very vulnerable girl. She is also is very adventurous, and isn't afraid to do anything. Her adventurous ways causes her to have many misjudgments, thus getting her into some big problems. Although she seems as though she isn't compassionate enough to help others, she is able to give advice while showing some compassion.
College- Leeds College of Music
Other- Loretta is finally going to school for the thing she loves most in the world, but is sad to be leaving the country and her friends behind.

Name- Gerard Barks
Age- 18
Looks-
Personality- Gerard is a sarcastic guy with a tough and rugged exterior. He acts as though a fighter plane could not penetrate him. He loves to argue with people about everything anytime anywhere. Inside though, he is a caring, sensitive guy. He truthfully cares for his friends and family, and loves to give advice to them. Along with these things, he also has a passion for reading and writing. He dreams to one day write a best-selling novel of his own. He does have some issues though. He has anger problems that he believes he has under control. Still, he is very irritable, and will snap when you tick him off.  He is also very athletic.
College- Boston University
Other- Gerard has had feelings for (anyone?) for the longest time, but he doesn't know how to tell her. 

Warning: This girl is prone to crying over fictional characters from a 151 year old novel, and WILL spaz out on you at the slightest reference to it.

Just Pontmercying Along

Posted By:
mokeydokey
mokeydokey
StarStarStarStarStar
( May I Join? ) 

Name: Alexandra

Looks:  My Profile picture ( Using iPad , will put ) 

Personality : She is Fun , Love-able , Active , Nice , Kind , Sweet , Shy , And Treasurable...

College /Occupation : Boston Word Forth.

Other : ( I don't know Oh , I can be .. Gerard's crush ? )

( The guys ) 

Name: Jake 

Looks: ( Coming ) 

Personality : He is kind , Fun , Active , Treasurable , Clever , Sarcastic , and Always Nice to strangers...

College/Occupation : Western Braxton 

Other : ( I don't know , or  ... my character can have a crush on your girl's )

Posted By:
skylight225
skylight225
StarStarStarStarStar
May i???

Name: Fly James
Looks: 
Perso: Fly is your normal out-going carefree cheeky teenage girl who loves to smile and laugh. She can brighten up ayones day and find the bright side of any situation. She is a huge partier and she gets wasted very easily and she tends to be one of those crazy wasted girls who will do anything. She had a huge temper and is a hot head she's not very cute when angery, but when it comes to friends she will do anything for them
College/Occupation: Makeup Forever in Paris she's going for specail effects makeup 
Other: She smokes but is trying to stop and she's liked Gerard since like the 6th grade she hated him up til then

Name: Price Anderson
Looks: Still choosing
Perso: He is very flirtly and hmorous. He can be a jerk most of the time but only his friends know his true sensitive self. He's kina like Fly when it comes to drinking thats why they get along with ech other so well
College/Occupation: Julliard going for DJing and remixing 
Other: He's closest with Fly because they known each other longest

Join Project Niall
Niall He Lights Up My World Like Nodbody Else
The Way That He Gels His Hair Get Me Overwhelmed
But When He Smiles At The Ground
It Ain't Hard to Tell
He Don't Know He Don't Know He's Beautiful
THATS WHAT MAKES HIM BEAUTIFUL!

Posted By:
cnote123
cnote123
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Jason Riddick 
Looks:
Personality: Jason is a very humorous person. He knows how to be serious, but he doesn't let things slow him down. He's very charismatic, which goes well with his ability to quickly make friends. He has this aura around him that makes him charming and approachable. 
College/occupation: Georgetown to study law.
Other: Don't know /:

Name: Chloe South
Looks: Character: Adriana Moore
Personality: He usually keeps to herself, most of the time. But she also isn't afraid to speak her mind, or tell someone off when they get on her nerves. Shes a cool chick, but most people don't like her because she's when someone ask a stupid question sarcastic. But she doesn't really care.
College/Occupation: Parsons' School of Fashion
Other: She usually makes her own clothes.

I go to seek a great perhaps.

Posted By:
NotTheNextAnyone
NotTheNextAnyone
StarStarStarStar
You all may join. Do you guys want to start?

Just Pontmercying Along

Posted By:
mokeydokey
mokeydokey
StarStarStarStarStar
( Yeah Big Grin )

Posted By:
NotTheNextAnyone
NotTheNextAnyone
StarStarStarStar
(Let's start.)
Loretta: I stood in front of the big mirror in my mother's bathroom, and examined myself. Everything in my room had been packed away ready for me to haul on my Chevy tomorrow,including my mirror. My outfit is simple, just a pair of dark jeans paired with a loose tank top and my combat boots. Some light makeup, and my dark brown hair flat ironed finish it off. Yet that's not what I'm looking at in the mirror. I'm looking at how much I've really changed in these past years. I remember at the beginning of my freshman year when I moved into town I was a shy and awkward band geek. Now,I was still a band geek, but I had found friends who were fine with that. Now,I would have to deal with that all over again, but this time in a  new country. It honestly scared me a lot. No. I wasn't going to let that get to me. At least not tonight. Tonight was special. 

Gerard: I sat on my porch, letting the cool summer evening take me in. Tonight was the final night that me and my friends would get to hang out like old times, and we decided that we would meet up at my house before we hit the town. This was going to be a fun night. I felt it in my bones. Of course, Friar Laurence from Romeo and Juliet thought that everything would be fine by marrying Romeo and Juliet, and they ended up killing themselves. Still, I wasn't Friar Laurence, and none of us were stupid enough to be Romeos or Juliets. Man, was I really comparing life to Shakespeare? Dang, I really was an English major. It was unbelievable that tomorrow I would be leaving for Boston to study literature, but I was. I could tell youhow many times I pinched myself today, but we wouldn't have enough time for that. I was in fact still pinching myself. 

Just Pontmercying Along

Posted By:
mokeydokey
mokeydokey
StarStarStarStarStar
( Okay )                                                                                                                                                                                    Alex : I walked over to my bathroom Observing Myself when I noticed in the mirror , where Everything was already packed , expect one little box which was a Box named : Memories , Senior Year.. I smiled to my self and remembered how bad it was for me , I was the Nerd, Geek , and school's band Geek! But I sent those things out of my head , and set the box inside the other boxes with her stuff , She looked at herself through the reflection of a small mirror and examined myself , it was the normal dress up , Which was my glasses , Skinny Jeans , and Blue-Pink top ... I  smiled and didn't think of those negative comments I  got before , I was  going to start all over in  my college , so hopefully it would be alright for me , and besides I wasn't going to let those things get to me , well at least not tonight..                                                                                                                                                                                             Jake : I sat in my back yard playing with my dog , Rocky , I couldn't stop thinking of what it would be like to go to college! I was scared indeed , I was already dressed and ready to go , but I just couldn't leave yet , I wanted to embrace the memories I'm leaving behind.. I sighed as I realized everything was going to be different! and different can be good or bad.. but in this case it was bad for me.. but I wasn't going to let this get to me , I still had something special planned for Today...

Posted By:
NotTheNextAnyone
NotTheNextAnyone
StarStarStarStar
(It's actually suppose to be like 6 in the evening.)

Just Pontmercying Along

← Previous 1 3 4

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Hour-of-code-tumb

Millions of Students will be doing an Hour of Code with Tynker December 8th-14th...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

latest forum posts

What/How are you feeling right now?

We the Kidz

Ebola Being Taken as a Joke, and Turned In...

We the Kidz

latest videos