Kw-halloween-logo-small

Roleplay Central

General Roleplays
Love RPG then you found your home. Join a game or start one. You never know how it is gonna work out.

Circle of Secrets (RP-ATJ)

Posted By:
Nimsajeay
Nimsajeay
StarStarStarStarStar
A note from Nim Nims:  A LONG time ago, I saw a RP like this.  I decided to make one, now!  If you are the owner of that RP from like, nine months ago, let me know, and I'll give you credit!  Enjoy!

Plot:  There are a few best friends.  They all know each other's secrets.  One day, the 'Secret Circle', as the group is called, gets broken.  Someone leaked the secrets.  Who is it?

Rules (sorry there's quite a few):  

-Ask to join.  If you aren't accepted, don't take it personally.
-Nothing inappropriate!  Everything on this RP needs to be rated G!
-If you would like to be the person who breaks the secrets, do not tell anyone but me!  This needs to be a surprise.  PM me, and I'll let you know of you can be or not.
-The code is "Bunnies".
-Please ask to make your own character.

Characters:

Name/Age/Secret

Adrianna/17/She used to be part of a famous rock band.  Then they started failing, and she quickly changed her name and identity. #Taken by me!

Josie/12/Her Dad is the King of Zaril (a made up country xD), but she didn't go with him.

Amanda/16/Her parents were Olympic Athletes.  She doesn't want to be compared to them, so she kept this her secret.  Taken by Molly47426!

Trevor/15/He is an orphan, that got adopted at age 5.  

Alexander/14/He can breathe in water for some reason.  Taken by Molly47426!

Ryan/13/He used to think that he was girl.

Form:

Name:
Personality:
Secret:
Code:
Other:

All new users please search "Saveyou's unhelpful guide to KW", it will teach you all about what to expect. It should've gotten stickied, if you ask me.

This sentence of my sig is dedicated to Tyco (tycotickles/tycolovesyou), James (HeyThereI'mJames), and the other James (NachozRule) May they always be apart of KW.

Posted By:
Molly47426
Molly47426
StarStarStarStarStar
Amanda and Alexander please?

Hey People call me Erin and Ivy you rock.I love my buds and How to train your dragon rocks.

My two Epic Quote are:

"Your a foul loathful evil little cockroach" Hermione Granger talking to Malfoy

"Seaweed brain."Annabeth nick naming Percy.
Sim traits:
Genius
Family Orientated
Disciplined
Good
Friendly

Posted By:
Nimsajeay
Nimsajeay
StarStarStarStarStar
Of course!  Thanks!

All new users please search "Saveyou's unhelpful guide to KW", it will teach you all about what to expect. It should've gotten stickied, if you ask me.

This sentence of my sig is dedicated to Tyco (tycotickles/tycolovesyou), James (HeyThereI'mJames), and the other James (NachozRule) May they always be apart of KW.

Posted By:
Molly47426
Molly47426
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Amanda
Looks: will put up
Personality: She was carefree and laughable.She was always honest and understanding.
Secret: He parents are Olympic athletes and she does not want to be pressured
Code: Bunnies
Other: Nada

Name: Alexander
Looks: will put up
Personality: He is clumsy and kind of immature.He has not had his growth spurt.
Secret: He can breathe under water with out a scuba mask
Code: Bunnies
Other:Nada.

Hey People call me Erin and Ivy you rock.I love my buds and How to train your dragon rocks.

My two Epic Quote are:

"Your a foul loathful evil little cockroach" Hermione Granger talking to Malfoy

"Seaweed brain."Annabeth nick naming Percy.
Sim traits:
Genius
Family Orientated
Disciplined
Good
Friendly

Posted By:
mokeydokey
mokeydokey
StarStarStarStarStar
( Can we make our own Characters ? )

Posted By:
Nimsajeay
Nimsajeay
StarStarStarStarStar

"mokeydokey" wrote:

( Can we make our own Characters ? )

You have to ask first.  But if YOU want to, I'll allow.  

Posted By:
mokeydokey
mokeydokey
StarStarStarStarStar
( Sorry , Can I Join? )

Posted By:
Nimsajeay
Nimsajeay
StarStarStarStarStar

"mokeydokey" wrote:

( Sorry , Can I Join? )

Yes, you may.  No need to be sorry.  

Posted By:
mokeydokey
mokeydokey
StarStarStarStarStar
( Thanks Big Grin )                                                                                                                                          Name : Alyson                                                                                                                                                     Age : 16                                                                                                                                                   Looks : My Profile Picture                                                                                                                                                    Personality : She is Kind , Harmless , Easily , scared or worried , Nice , Sweet , and Love-able..                                                                                                                                                 Secret : She works part time job at a circus ac t                                                                                                                                                                  Code : Bunnies                                                                                                                                                          Other : Has  A Brother...                                                                                                                                                   ( Here's the boys  )                                                                                                                                                      Name : Jake                                                                                                                                                            Age : 15                                                                                                                                                 Looks : Coming                                                                                                                                        Personality : He is Kind , Sweet , harmless , and Takes care of his sister                                                                                                                                                         Secret : He used to be part of a an singing group                                                                          Code : Bunnies                                                                                                                              Other : Has a sister

Posted By:
Nimsajeay
Nimsajeay
StarStarStarStarStar
Anyone else? :3

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

The Fault In Our Stars vs Divergent

Wii U has more 1080p games running at 60 f...

How Would You Describe You Personality Wit...

Brave or Tangled?

Brave or Tangled?

Black Veil Brides

latest videos