Kw-halloween-logo-small

Roleplay Central

General Roleplays
Love RPG then you found your home. Join a game or start one. You never know how it is gonna work out.

Ib Roleplay! (Always open)

Posted By:
sparxitup123
sparxitup123
StarStarStarStarStar
Pete looked to her side, a psychotic smile plastered on her face, eyes tired but off-putting with her dilated pupils. Her grin disappeared when she saw one of the dolls headfirst into her bag "What you doing?" Her grammar not the priority to her. She picked up her bag, the doll falling from it. Pete waged her finger at the thing "No no! Thish is mine dolly, there's important thingies in here!" She stood silent then responded to words no one else could've heard "I know you like flowersh but his one's mine oki?" Pete went silent again then smiled, dropping her bag and herself onto the floor. She picked up the doll "You really know how to make it up to shomeone!" She began talking to the doll, waiting, then replying to silence

:x

Posted By:
CelestiaAndLuna
CelestiaAndLuna
StarStarStarStar

"mon135" wrote:

(Can anyone please tell me what happened so far?#

(A lot. Well, there are four people ((not counting you)) so far; Misao, Jin, Pete, and Caroline. Caroline is the painting ((which they all know of now)). The rest are normal. Misao and Jin are traveling together while Pete is all alone, but you can read the recent post to find out what happened to Pete. ANYWAYS, they're all in the Crayon Place. That's a brief gist on what happened so far.)

So, I heard you like Mudkips...

Posted By:
mon135
mon135
StarStarStarStarStar
(I might as well go to the gallery then.)
Artemis arrived at the gallery.  "What a mess".  He held one hand over his eye patch.  "Sheesh(I should have added the sword on my form)".  Artemis took out his sword with a cold smile.

Hello there.

Posted By:
CelestiaAndLuna
CelestiaAndLuna
StarStarStarStar
Caroline held the little doll in her hands. "Huh? You're saying somebody else is in here, too?" she smiled and dropped the doll onto the ground. "Oh, so much visitors today!" she cheered, walking towards the black stairwell to the dark gallery.

Posted By:
Annabeth Sabrina
Annabeth Sabrina
StarStarStarStarStar

Misao was standing with Jin when the lights went out. She felt Jin's hand slip from her's and she immediatly felt around for him.  "Jin. Jin! Jin!! Where are you? Jin!!" she called into the darkness. There was no reply and she grew scared. The lights came back on and she was in a room. She walked out of the room silently and went to search got Jin or Pete.

2000th post on April 25,2013 In Good Girl meets Bad Boy! WHOO!
3000th post on June 21, 2014 in Join Camp Half-Blood! WHOOO!

Posted By:
mon135
mon135
StarStarStarStarStar
Artemis just stood examining his pitch black sword. #####..what a nice colour.   Black is dark, just like me", he murmured with a smile.

Hello there.

Posted By:
CelestiaAndLuna
CelestiaAndLuna
StarStarStarStar
Caroline popped her head from one corner and saw Artemis just staring at his rose. Should I just go up there...? she thought to herself.

Posted By:
sparxitup123
sparxitup123
StarStarStarStarStar
Pete got up and grabbed one of the dolls, hugging it to her chest "I'm bored in here, lets go on an avenshure! advenshure... Adventure!" Pete corrected her tongue-tie and looked around the room "How do we get out of here?" She grabbed her bag, slinging it over her shoulder "Prioritiesh!"

:x

Posted By:
Annabeth Sabrina
Annabeth Sabrina
StarStarStarStarStar
Misao walked for a while and couldn't find anyone. "I just want to find Jin. Where could he be? Or maybe Pete is around here somewhere." she said and kept searching for someone.

2000th post on April 25,2013 In Good Girl meets Bad Boy! WHOO!
3000th post on June 21, 2014 in Join Camp Half-Blood! WHOOO!

Posted By:
mon135
mon135
StarStarStarStarStar
Artemis felt like someone was watching him.  He turned & saw Caroline.  "Who are you", he asked, pointing his sword.

Hello there.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Kendrick Lamar vs Rich Homie Quan

ThE WoRd GaMe

top 3 songs of this year

top 3 songs of this year

Does anyone still like Do You Wanna Build ...

ThE WoRd GaMe

latest videos