Kw-logo-holiday

Roleplay Central

General Roleplays
Love RPG then you found your home. Join a game or start one. You never know how it is gonna work out.

Ib Roleplay! (Always open)

Posted By:
CelestiaAndLuna
CelestiaAndLuna
StarStarStarStar
"N-Nwaaahh! S-Scary!" Caroline exclaimed, jumping back. "I was j-just looking for others, mister!" Her head drooped down, her eyes not willing to look up. "Um...but I couldn't find anyone." 

So, I heard you like Mudkips...

Posted By:
sparxitup123
sparxitup123
StarStarStarStarStar
"HOW DO I GET OUT OF THIS PLACE?!" she hollered, her pupils doing that odd growing and dilating, she fell back onto the floor with a frown, then looked around at all the paintings she hadn't seen before, along with more dolls than ever! Pete left her bag to go look at the walls. She began to speak with one, or... Speak at one. She sat herself down in front of it and spoke, her smile wide and toothy.

:x

Posted By:
sparxitup123
sparxitup123
StarStarStarStarStar
(gtg, fancy easter supper, bai)

Posted By:
mon135
mon135
StarStarStarStarStar
Artemis raised an eyebrow then put down his sword. ###### reaction was a little bit...interesting.  Well, since you seem harmless, I might as well introduce myself.  My name is Artemis Phantom.  I suggest you do not call me Arty.  Otherwise, I am not afraid to decapitate you.  What is your name"?

Hello there.

Posted By:
CelestiaAndLuna
CelestiaAndLuna
StarStarStarStar
"Uuuuhhh...Caroline..." she muttered, twirling her little rose. "I think I saw a few doors over there, maybe the exit is one of them! Lets check it out!" Caroline exclaimed, motioning Artemis to follow.

Posted By:
mon135
mon135
StarStarStarStarStar
Artemis nodded.  At least I still have my sword. ## am still wondering if I can trust her, even though she does seem around the age of nine.  I might as well follow Caroline, since I have nothing else to do.  He followed Caroline through the doors.

Hello there.

Posted By:
Annabeth Sabrina
Annabeth Sabrina
StarStarStarStarStar
Misao walked around Crayon Place for a while until she came to a room that held a little box. Carefully she walked over to the box and opened it. 'There is nothing in here....It's colored black inside.... wait it's not black its dark.....like a deep dark whole...That's strange but not to strange in this messed up place.' Misao thought as she closed the box and kept looking for someone.

2000th post on April 25,2013 In Good Girl meets Bad Boy! WHOO!
3000th post on June 21, 2014 in Join Camp Half-Blood! WHOOO!

Posted By:
CelestiaAndLuna
CelestiaAndLuna
StarStarStarStar
Caroline stopped at one hallway branching out two ways. Each hallway had one door at the end. Caroline gently opened one door, and gasped, "Oh my! Look how cute this room is!" Inside was a room full of bunny ornaments, with a large painting of a pink bunny; "Red Eyes" was the portraits name.

Posted By:
mon135
mon135
StarStarStarStarStar
Artemis shrugged.  "I guess".  This is getting ridiculous.  I feel like I am babysitting her.  Well, I might as well do so.  There is nothing else to do after all.

Hello there.

Posted By:
sparxitup123
sparxitup123
StarStarStarStarStar
She looked towards the sound of something closing "Hello?- oh!!" Her attention turned back to the painting and her face went through a wide series of emotions (sooo is there any reason I cant do anything morbid? or can I be a bit freaky?) but finally her face went into that scary smile, her eyes fixed on the painting "Yes... that way we can talk forever!"

play online games

Hour-of-code-tumb

Codey the troll is lost! Help him avoid obstacles and get back into the computer...

Candy-quest-feature

Your troll is lost! Help it avoid obstacles and get back into the computer.

Fo...

Dragon-dash

Your dragon must return to guard the treasure! Help it gather lost coins and avo...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properties to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be r...

1005_cc_kidz_100x100_vlh

Candy's got her candies into a terrible mess, can you help her to sort them out?

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

_thumb_100x100

Bloons 2 is here! A worthy and awesome sequel at last to our original Bloons gam...

Frostbox_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

What Are You Listening To Right Now - 2014

What Are You Listening To Right Now - 2014

Name your top 5 bands.

Brigadeirao

My dad is not around.

We the Kidz

latest videos