Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

General Roleplays
Love RPG then you found your home. Join a game or start one. You never know how it is gonna work out.

Ib Roleplay! (Always open)

Posted By:
Annabeth Sabrina
Annabeth Sabrina
StarStarStarStarStar
"Pete wh-wh-what happened to you?!? Why is your mouth sewn shut?!?! No...no...Pete!" Misao said as she looked at the poor broken girl in front of her. Tears blurred her visison as she shook her head. "Why!? Why is this happening to us?! I just want to find Jin and go home." she said as she sank to her knees and held her head in her hans.

2000th post on April 25,2013 In Good Girl meets Bad Boy! WHOO!
3000th post on June 21, 2014 in Join Camp Half-Blood! WHOOO!

Posted By:
CelestiaAndLuna
CelestiaAndLuna
StarStarStarStar
Several of the dolls went towards Misao and instead of attacking...rested on Misao's legs as if they were trying to calm Misao down.

So, I heard you like Mudkips...

Posted By:
sparxitup123
sparxitup123
StarStarStarStarStar
Pete frowned a bit, her pupils still different sizes, and walked towards Misao. She fell to her knees in front of her and put her hand on her shoulder and lifted her face with the other. She gave her a small smile.

:x

Posted By:
Annabeth Sabrina
Annabeth Sabrina
StarStarStarStarStar
Misao looked at Pete and returned the smile but she couldn't stop the tears that flowed from her eyes. She sniffled and looked at all the dolls and wondered where Caroline was. What if she is with Jin?.......What if she....No.....He's safe....I can feel it in my heart that he is still alive but I need to find him. Misao sniffled again and wipped her eyes.

Posted By:
sparxitup123
sparxitup123
StarStarStarStarStar
She got up and offered her her hand, the dolls looking displeased with her slow return to sanity. But after Misao was up she looked back at the painting and back at Misao, trying to decide. Pete's smile went from a scared, undecisive frown.

Posted By:
CelestiaAndLuna
CelestiaAndLuna
StarStarStarStar
The dolls persisted that Pete stayed, tugging on her bag. (Liiisteeeen toooo the doooollllssss... *Awooo*)

So, I heard you like Mudkips...

Posted By:
Annabeth Sabrina
Annabeth Sabrina
StarStarStarStarStar
Misao took Pete's hand and saw her look between the painting and her. "What is it? The painting? What about it?" Misao said and looked at the painting.

Posted By:
sparxitup123
sparxitup123
StarStarStarStarStar
She started to look between her, the painting, AND dolls. Finally grabbing her head and falling to her knees and covering her face, getting blood on her arm. She dabbed her finger in it and started writing on the ground over and over 'Decide decide decide cant decide choose decide' tears dripped onto the words and she looked up at Misao then the painting then the dolls again whom tugged on her bag some more

Posted By:
Annabeth Sabrina
Annabeth Sabrina
StarStarStarStarStar
"Decide. Decide what? Oh you don't know weather to stay or go with me. Do what you want for now but if you stay know that I will come back to help you."Misao says and lays a hand on her shoulder.

Posted By:
sparxitup123
sparxitup123
StarStarStarStarStar
She nodded and ran to the painting with a smile, sitting cross-legged in front of it. Pete waved at Misao then turned her head towards a hall, pointing at it.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Hour-of-code-tumb

Millions of Students will be doing an Hour of Code with Tynker December 8th-14th...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

latest forum posts

Ferguson

Ferguson

Ferguson

Favorite Cold Drink?

Ferguson

Ferguson

latest videos