Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

General Roleplays
Love RPG then you found your home. Join a game or start one. You never know how it is gonna work out.

Just A Little Unwell (ATJ)

Posted By:
mon135
mon135
StarStarStarStarStar
(May I join?)
Name: Artemis Phantom
Looks: 
Illness: A mild case of Sadistic Personality Disorder (He likes to cause pain.  This is not the inappropriate type)
Personality: Along with being sadistic, Artemis is introverted, intelligent, focused, logical, & mysterious.  He usually focuses on the big picture.  Artemis also plans ahead & makes his decisions early.

"Long after the toys of childhood are forgotten, the gift of music will remain."

"Music produces a kind of pleasure which human nature cannot do without." -Confucius

"To play a wrong note is insignificant; to play without passion is inexcusable." -Bethoven

Posted By:
-.DearHappyness
-.DearHappyness
StarStarStarStar
(Yep. I wanna start soon. So I think I might close it, we already have more than 4 people.)

Posted By:
mon135
mon135
StarStarStarStarStar
(Thank you.)

"Long after the toys of childhood are forgotten, the gift of music will remain."

"Music produces a kind of pleasure which human nature cannot do without." -Confucius

"To play a wrong note is insignificant; to play without passion is inexcusable." -Bethoven

Posted By:
Blackwater101
Blackwater101
StarStarStarStarStar
(i'm on)

nialler, hazza, daddy direction, dj malik, boo bear
Going out tonight changes into something red, Her mother doesn't like that kind of dress, reminds he of a missing piece of innocence she lost

Magic,Madness,Heaven,Sin..
Cause darling I'm a nightmare dressed like a daydream

~Ziall's Love Child

← Previous 1 2 Next →

play online games

latest forum posts

anime crush?

anime crush?

Chocolates vs Chips.

Leaving Friends behind.

Rate The Profile Pic Above You.

Favorite animal?