Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

General Roleplays
Love RPG then you found your home. Join a game or start one. You never know how it is gonna work out.

Colliander's Mental Facility for Teens

Posted By:
sparxitup123
sparxitup123
StarStarStarStarStar

Welcome to the C.M.F.T. I'm sure it's quite straight forward as to why you're here, you have a bit of a mental... Complication and you're somewhat dangerous to those around you and/or yourself. But don't worry, nothing we can't help with, nothing we haven't seen before.

The facility consists of a main building which holds the dorms, main office, showers, and a recreation room full of games and movies and books, another building West of that that contains the kitchen and mess hall, another building off to the East of the main one that holds the numerous offices and examination rooms for the doctors to work with the kids, a relatively small school-themed building for the teens to keep up on their homework from their actual schools while they stay at the C.M.F.T and one last feature; a 25 foot chain fence that surrounds the grounds...

Now please, fill out this form and you can be on your way in~

Name (First and Last):
Age (13-18 ):
Issue:
Bio: (Optional)
Other:

Hey! Wachu doin looking at my signature?

Mind Honey
You don

Posted By:
sparxitup123
sparxitup123
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Petricia (Pete) Jones
Looks: Short, ginger hair with long bangs that usually hide her eyes. Dark eyes and lots of freckles. Tall, slender, and pale-skinned. Cuts criss-crossing up and down both arms, braces
Issue: Self-harming and freaks out a bit if put under stress or if she's afraid, afraid being left behind or alone. 
Bio: When she was in elementary school her mother passed away, that year her father became distant and she never had anyone to be with. Kids at school would tease her about not having friends, the only reason that she didn't was because anyone who would try to be her friend just ended up teasing her too, weather it was because of peer pressure or who knows what. At age 13 started cutting. Her father never knew until quite recently and he shipped her away to the facility.
Other: Arms are quite sensitive for obvious reasons

Mind Honey
You don

Posted By:
sparxitup123
sparxitup123
StarStarStarStarStar
Anyone?

Mind Honey
You don

Posted By:
mokeydokey
mokeydokey
StarStarStarStarStar
( Can I Join ? ) 

Name: Alex Golden Stone

Looks : My Profile a picture 

Issue : She has a Problem with Closed spaces , and Paranoia..  She sometimes thinks she has visions of either her past or future... 

Bio : ( Opt. ) 

Other : Has a older brother .... ( Coming ) 

Posted By:
sparxitup123
sparxitup123
StarStarStarStarStar
(You may most certainly join! But can you please put the other part of her name, the last one?)

Mind Honey
You don

Posted By:
sparxitup123
sparxitup123
StarStarStarStarStar
(You sure can star, and once mokey puts her other character do you guys want to start and let people join as we go?)

Mind Honey
You don

Posted By:
sparxitup123
sparxitup123
StarStarStarStarStar
(And if you guys could invite that would be awesome too)

Mind Honey
You don

Posted By:
mokeydokey
mokeydokey
StarStarStarStarStar
( Yeah , Sorry I will edit it.. )                                                                                                                                                      Name : Jake  Golden stone                                                                                                                                                        Age : 15                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        Gender : Male                                                                                                                                                             Looks : Coming..                                                                                                                                                   Issue : He has a problem with seeing Illusions that are really not there, and by those illusions , he can freak out and bad stuff happened...                                                                                                                                                       Bio : ( Opt. )                                                                                                                                                            Other : Has A Sister

Posted By:
sparxitup123
sparxitup123
StarStarStarStarStar
(Sounds good! Alright, I'll start us off) Pete peered up at the large fence, then back at the man behind her, the one her father had hired to get her here. ~How thoughtful~ She thought to herself sarcastically. A man in a long doctor's coat ran from the main building to the fence, the fence opening up due to some electronic machine or something, Pete never really had an understanding for such things. The doctor spoke to the man accompanying her and after a few minutes the car was driving off and the doctor was herding her inside the gate, which immedietly closed after them. After a few minutes at the main desk, the paperwork was done and she could start 'living', as the doctor had said, in the dorms. So up the stairs Pete went and found her room.

Mind Honey
You don

Posted By:
Chit.Chat.Chick15
Chit.Chat.Chick15
StarStarStar
(If I may..)

Name (First and Last): Mia Torento (shes hispanic/latino like myself)
Age (13-18 ): 14
Looks: Shes a small girl waying about 101 pounds with a height of 5'8. She has an olive gold colored tint to her, with bright green eyes and long dark brown hair incircling her mid back, It has a curly look to it. Shes curvy and loves to show it
Issue: she hillucinates, seeing people that arent there
Bio: shes sweet and bubbly with an edge
Other: (If its ok id like her to be learning some english, but have her speak 90% spanish her brother can translate.)

Name (First and Last): Jose Torento
Age (13-18 ): 17
Looks: hes tall and bull weighing at least 250 with a height of 6'0. Hes darker than his sister but not to dark. He has dark green eyes and black hair.
Issue: He beleives hes possesed
Bio: (Optional) silent and moody unless translating
Other: Mia's brother

← Previous 1 3 4

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

my comedy act

my comedy act

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D

Describe the profile pic above you