Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

General Roleplays
Love RPG then you found your home. Join a game or start one. You never know how it is gonna work out.

The Attic (Open)

Posted By:
Mellisa169
Mellisa169
StarStarStarStar
tori came to the door to see who it was and behold from being the child who misses her father and trying to entertain a six year old she became a best friend. she saw the girl looking googly eyed at my brother....that's one thing that's weird about her though... BUMP

Hey...made a new symbol face... :?) it's a guy with a big nose! If somebody all ready created this then....well.....whatever.

Don't blame it on sunshine
Don't blame it on moonlight
Don't blame it on good times
Blame it on the boogie

The Attic (Open)

Posted By:
StarAndMoon
StarAndMoon
StarStarStarStarStar
Scarlet: I looked at Tori,suddenly ten times more nervous because i knew i had to talk."Uh,Hi,My mom told me to give you this pie" i said quietly as i held out the pie.

Join the KW Cat Revolution!
Ginger cat

The Attic (Open)

Posted By:
Chit.Chat.Chick15
Chit.Chat.Chick15
StarStarStar
(ok sure. You can join and make your own person)

Alexis: I smiled "Jamie!" I finnally felt happy again, "Will you play dress up Jamie? Tori? I mean when we find my dress up clothes." I smiled wide toothed

Jaxon : "Fine mom whatever! Im out!" I opened the door "Hi, bye!" I wized past her so fast  almost knoked her over, I hurried down the block. "I hate it here." I mumbled under my breathe.

The Attic (Open)

Posted By:
Mellisa169
Mellisa169
StarStarStarStar
sorryworry that was my brother thanks for the pie...why don't you come inside and we could hang out or something

Hey...made a new symbol face... :?) it's a guy with a big nose! If somebody all ready created this then....well.....whatever.

Blame it on the boogie

The Attic (Open)

Posted By:
StarAndMoon
StarAndMoon
StarStarStarStarStar
Karen:I sighed,and thought that maybe moving here was a bad idea..

Scarlett:I smiled slightly "Ok" i said as i felt alittle bit less nervous.

Join the KW Cat Revolution!
Ginger cat

The Attic (Open)

Posted By:
skylight225
skylight225
StarStarStarStarStar
Fly: I took out my contacts then went downstaris to take out the trash. I went outside everything a little blurry. Crap i forgot my glasses in the house. I opened the trash can lid and threw in the trash when i turned to go back up the drive way i ran into someone knocking both us down. "O my god my so sorry i forgot my glasses and everything is so blurry" she said looking at the blurry boy she ran into

Join Project Niall
Niall He Lights Up My World Like Nodbody Else
The Way That He Gels His Hair Get Me Overwhelmed
But When He Smiles At The Ground
It Ain't Hard to Tell
He Don't Know He Don't Know He's Beautiful
THATS WHAT MAKES HIM BEAUTIFUL!

The Attic (Open)

Posted By:
Chit.Chat.Chick15
Chit.Chat.Chick15
StarStarStar
Jaxon : I couldnt help but laugh, "Your ok, your ok." I stood up with a big grin on my face. I helped her up "Come on." I helped lead her to her house. "Sit here," I said pulling out a chair and guiding her to it. "Now, where are your glasses?" I stood watching her, realizing she was actually quite cute.

The Attic (Open)

Posted By:
Mellisa169
Mellisa169
StarStarStarStar
bump

Blame it on the boogie

The Attic (Open)

Posted By:
Mellisa169
Mellisa169
StarStarStarStar
tori found some glasses in the bathroom and ran downstairs and saw jaxon and the girl sitting their talking jaxon googly eyed and tori said did anyone loose any glasses?

Blame it on the boogie

The Attic (Open)

Posted By:
skylight225
skylight225
StarStarStarStarStar
Fly: I looked at the girl her face all blurry "No i just forgot mine in the house" then i turned to the boy "Their up stairs in my room so go up the stairs turn right into the second room then their the big thick ones on the dresser with mirror cloest to the door" I said with a smile i couldn't see any of his facial features cuz he was all blurry all i know is that he had brown hair with some blonde

Join Project Niall
Niall He Lights Up My World Like Nodbody Else
The Way That He Gels His Hair Get Me Overwhelmed
But When He Smiles At The Ground
It Ain't Hard to Tell
He Don't Know He Don't Know He's Beautiful
THATS WHAT MAKES HIM BEAUTIFUL!

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Does this forum allow discussions to go of...

What is the most irritating reply?

Caffeine: Addictive or Not?

anyone else?

Kidzworld is Deleting all the pictures of ...

Kidzworld is Deleting all the pictures of ...

latest videos