Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

General Roleplays
Love RPG then you found your home. Join a game or start one. You never know how it is gonna work out.

The Attic (Open)

Posted By:
Chit.Chat.Chick15
Chit.Chat.Chick15
StarStarStar
**Sorry for the poof and no return**

Jaxon : As I thought of my younger sibling I couldnt help but feel a ping of pain in my chest, as I pulled her down the road from my house, I said: "Well, Alexia looks just like dad, It hurts mom to even look at her some days. That's why I go everything for her. If dad had died, it would be better than this, instead he just decided to pack his bags and run off with a twenty - three year old. He's a sick man leaving four kids behind.... But I guess he had a mid - life crisis in his fortys." I sighed and ran a hand through my thick, cropped blonde hair. "He should have died." I muttered with a sigh

The Attic (Open)

Posted By:
skylight225
skylight225
StarStarStarStarStar
Fly: I stepped in front of him "Hey it's ok i know how you feel my dad ran out on us to and yeah i hate him and sometimes whish he died instead, but he's still my dad and i hate to say it but deep down i still love him. And i know deep down you love yours still. Now lets get on another topic other then your dad.....how about you tell me about herself" I said then grabbed his hand again as we started walking down the street again

Join Project Niall
Niall He Lights Up My World Like Nodbody Else
The Way That He Gels His Hair Get Me Overwhelmed
But When He Smiles At The Ground
It Ain't Hard to Tell
He Don't Know He Don't Know He's Beautiful
THATS WHAT MAKES HIM BEAUTIFUL!

The Attic (Open)

Posted By:
skylight225
skylight225
StarStarStarStarStar

"skylight225" wrote:

Fly: I stepped in front of him "Hey it's ok i know how you feel my dad ran out on us to and yeah i hate him and sometimes whish he died instead, but he's still my dad and i hate to say it but deep down i still love him. And i know deep down you love yours still. Now lets get on another topic other then your dad.....how about you tell me about herself" I said then grabbed his hand again as we started walking down the street again

Join Project Niall
It Ain't Hard to Tell

The Attic (Open)

Posted By:
Chit.Chat.Chick15
Chit.Chat.Chick15
StarStarStar
Jaxon: I picked up a lock of her hair and dropped it smoothly and then wiped the sweat from the back of my neck laughing. "I hate soccer, but I play it for mom, she loves it... She played so she wants me to, heckkk I dont like sports at all." I sighed "Can you keep a secret?" I asked looking at her suspiciously.

The Attic (Open)

Posted By:
skylight225
skylight225
StarStarStarStarStar
Fly: I nodded with a smile "I got no one to tell anyway" i said with a chuckle swinging our hands as we walked down the street. I could see the park coming up

Join Project Niall
It Ain't Hard to Tell

The Attic (Open)

Posted By:
Chit.Chat.Chick15
Chit.Chat.Chick15
StarStarStar
Jaxon: "Not there." I whispered as if it was the biggest thing in the world. I pulled her into a part of the woods that turned into the woods. "Ok here goes. I write poetry, the mushy kind, and  love reading and writing. But Im not g@y" he said quickly.

The Attic (Open)

Posted By:
skylight225
skylight225
StarStarStarStarStar
Fly: I smiled and chuckled "I wouldn't think your gay and i can't wait to read some" I said with a goofy smile

Join Project Niall
It Ain't Hard to Tell

The Attic (Open)

Posted By:
Chit.Chat.Chick15
Chit.Chat.Chick15
StarStarStar
Jaxon : "Maybe ill write something... About you." I say returning the goofy smile and stcking my tongue out at her.

The Attic (Open)

Posted By:
skylight225
skylight225
StarStarStarStarStar
Fly: I giggled looking at my feet. Then i grabbed his hand "Come on lets go to the park" i said pulling him to the park

Join Project Niall
It Ain't Hard to Tell

The Attic (Open)

Posted By:
Chit.Chat.Chick15
Chit.Chat.Chick15
StarStarStar
I laughed following her obediantly "Yes 'em"

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D

A-Z of Animals

A-Z of Animals

Describe the profile pic above you

This site needs some better emojis-moved

What band got you into Metal?