Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

General Roleplays
Love RPG then you found your home. Join a game or start one. You never know how it is gonna work out.

A 'little' family(Open)

Posted By:
Gupi1999
Gupi1999
StarStarStarStarStar
ALL APPROVED!
Invite people, we need at least 2 of the'kids' before we can start....

Oh, you saw me on the forums?
You want to add me?

Don't.

I hate people.
A lot.

A 'little' family(Open)

Posted By:
:PSiLlY
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Alice
Slot: Kids
Looks:  (Blue eyes, tattoo on her right shoulder blade that says "......And rain will make the flowers grow",  and a tattoo of a rose on her left calve)
Personality: Alice is like any rebellious teen. When you first meet Alice she seems to be cold hearted . When you get to know her she is Funny, Confident, and Sweet.
Other: Loves Music and Acting

“We cling to our fairy tales until the price for believing in them becomes too high.”

A 'little' family(Open)

Posted By:
skylight225
skylight225
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Braden
Slot: Kids
Looks: 
Perso: Braden is very flirtly and out-going. He loves to mess with his sisters since he's one of the only older boys in the family. He is very smart and gets good grades in school even though he gets in trouble a lot.
Other: N/A

Join Project Niall
Niall He Lights Up My World Like Nodbody Else
The Way That He Gels His Hair Get Me Overwhelmed
But When He Smiles At The Ground
It Ain't Hard to Tell
He Don't Know He Don't Know He's Beautiful
THATS WHAT MAKES HIM BEAUTIFUL!

A 'little' family(Open)

Posted By:
Gupi1999
Gupi1999
StarStarStarStarStar
(Starting Post)

It was early saturday morning, the summer holidays had started on a week ago but already Belle was exhausted. Her husband was away on a business trip and she had to do everything herself. Dragging herself out of bed she got changed into a pair of jeans, dark green t-shirt and matching flats. Her hazel curls were pulled back into a bun she made her bed and left her room. The first thing she did was go into the room next to hers, the youngest children slept in there and she checked if anyone was awake. She repeated this with every other room in the house and seeing no one was awake she went to the kitchen and made porridge for the younger ones breakfast.

(I have pictures of the house layout. As soon as the pictures approve I'll post them)

Oh, you saw me on the forums?
You want to add me?

Don't.

I hate people.
A lot.

A 'little' family(Open)

Posted By:
Strawberrysnake
Strawberrysnake
StarStarStarStarStar
Yo. 
I join? 

Name: Zoey

Slot: One of the kids.

Looks: Zoey has bouncy red curls a bright green eyes. Being seven, she still has most of her baby fat. She's the average height for her age which, obviously, is tiny. 

Personality: Cheeky and fun. Quick to judge others, and not afraid of expressing her views. Very loud and outgoing. 

Other: N/A

Name: Alex

Slot: Belle's younger brother. He's doing his Masters degree at the university down the road, so he's living with his sister to her out while her husband is away. 

Looks: The spitting image of Belle, but male and younger. (TRANSLATION: I couldn't be bothered writing what he looks like, xD)

Personality: Fun, and quite immature. A big kid. He has nicknames for all the kids in the house. When he's angry, it's like he becomes another person, but it doesn't last long. He spends an hour a day on weekdays with the kids, (due to LOTS of studying) and a couple hours on the weekend. 
Other: N/A

Wow! I said something in this thread!

I must really like you!

I'm kidding.

I hate you.

A 'little' family(Open)

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
Alice opened her bright blue eyes. She scratched her nose almost ripping out the stud. She stretched and looked into the mirror. Alice brushed her rainbow dyed hair and pulled it into a pony tail. She was Cracked open her window to let air in. She plugged her beats into her laptop and started listening to her tracks. Some were Alice's mixes that She put together and others were covers of songs that she did. And of course Alice had her regular music from I tunes. Alice reached over to her side table where her earrings layed. She put in four on each ear. Then she just layed  her  bed like her crazy surroundings almost disappeared. 

“We cling to our fairy tales until the price for believing in them becomes too high.”

A 'little' family(Open)

Posted By:
GirLovesPiggy
GirLovesPiggy
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
Alam woke up, yawning and stretching. She got up from her bed, and walked out of the room and heading downstairs.

Yaya Han is my idol cosplayer
Heroes of Cosplay :3

A 'little' family(Open)

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
Alice loaded the newer tracks on to her I pod and walked down stairs. The music blasted through her ears. So loud that the people around  her could hear.

A 'little' family(Open)

Posted By:
Awkwarddd
Awkwarddd
StarStarStarStar
Jax was an early riser, and already at the kitchen table eating her usual breakfast of Frosted Flakes.  As Alice walked by, Jax pulled an earphone out of her ear, glaring.  "Excuse me, some of us are trying to enjoy a relaxing morning, could you turn the music down?" (it's funny that Alice did that because my sister always has her music up really loud and it's so annoying! ok back to the story xD)

A 'little' family(Open)

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
 Alice turned off the music and rolled her eyes. She popped two slices of toast into the toaster and pulled out the Honey. "Morning to you too Jax" she said sarcasticly. 

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Kw's SISTER SITE :')

Describe the profile pic above you

Describe the profile pic above you

im alittle bit overweight and i cant fint ...

latest videos