Kw-logo-holiday

Roleplay Central

General Roleplays
Love RPG then you found your home. Join a game or start one. You never know how it is gonna work out.

Glory Gone-(Open RP)

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
You were once famous. You felt like you ruled the world. Money came in truckloads, concerts, TV shows and world tours kept you busy and full of satisfaction. But those days are over. Ever since music was banned in the state, your life has fallen apart. You went from all fame to all time lame, just barely scraping by with the low paying job you have now. That's when you find the Glory Gone Club, where all artists who have been tossed to the side unite and practice their talents secretly. Will you ever gain back your fame and glory? Or will you have to stay secret for the rest of your life?

Forms:
Name:
Talent: (Has to have something to do with music; Singing, playing instrument, DJ, etc.)
Appearance: (Description is accepted as well as photos)
Nickname when you were famous: (Optional)
Short Bio: (Optional)
Other:

Hello my pretties.

Me when people act stupid:

Me when I see food:

Me when people talk about romance:

When me and my friends see someone we don't like:

When people don't like me:

Glory Gone-(Open RP)

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Jace Roin

Talent: Singer

Appearance: Short, brown hair that is always gelled in the 80's style (Look up Footloose guy) He has chocolate brown eyes and a toned structure. He has a bit of a tan and he is skinny and tall. He has a dazzling white smile.

Nickname when you were famous: JR

Short Bio: Jace was always very modest with his fame. He never showed off and he was always grateful for what he had. He has a Christian religion and usually prays to God a lot, but he doesn't show off his religion too much in public.

Other: He has a very charming British accent.

Hello my pretties.

Me when people act stupid:

Me when I see food:

Me when people talk about romance:

When me and my friends see someone we don't like:

When people don't like me:

Glory Gone-(Open RP)

Posted By:
mokeydokey
mokeydokey
StarStarStarStarStar
( Can I Join? )                                                                                                                                                                            Name : Alex Gold . Stone                                                                                                                                                                   Age : 20                                                                                                                                                      Talent : Singing , and can Dance , Used to play an Instrument.                                                                                                                                              Appearance :  Light Brown Hair , Hazel brown eyes , Medium height , slim sort of Skinny , ( Just search up Gretchen Wieners ( Mean girls the movie ) that should describe it )                                                                                                                                                            Nickname : Pure Gold ( G in her middle name )                                                                                                                                                            Short Bio : Alex , used to be made fun of , but that never stopped her from getting to the 'fame' life , she never showed it either , that was wrong for her. She knew between right and wrong , and doesn't like to get the special treatment . She wants to be treated as any other person.                                                                                                                                                      Other : She has a Strong , Italian Accent...                     

play online games

Hour-of-code-tumb

Codey the troll is lost! Help him avoid obstacles and get back into the computer...

Candy-quest-feature

Your troll is lost! Help it avoid obstacles and get back into the computer.

Fo...

Dragon-dash

Your dragon must return to guard the treasure! Help it gather lost coins and avo...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properties to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be r...

1005_cc_kidz_100x100_vlh

Candy's got her candies into a terrible mess, can you help her to sort them out?

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

_thumb_100x100

Bloons 2 is here! A worthy and awesome sequel at last to our original Bloons gam...

Frostbox_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Hello, I'm Jessi (:

The What Did You do Last Game

Hello, I'm Jessi (:

Hello, I'm Jessi (:

Thinking Which Cartoon Character Are You? ...

Hello, I'm Jessi (:

latest videos