Kw-logo-holiday

Roleplay Central

General Roleplays
Love RPG then you found your home. Join a game or start one. You never know how it is gonna work out.

Searching for home (Advanced RPers only!)

Posted By:
Nimsajeay
Nimsajeay
StarStarStarStarStar
You get picked up in a mysterious looking car.  Who knows who's driving it!  Then you get driven to a remote place, that is just grass and forests for miles.  You get dropped in the middle of nowhere.  To your surprise you see a few of your best friends.  Then the car leaves and never comes back.  You have to find your way home, and survive.

Rules:

-Please be at least a little experienced in roleplaying.
-Nothing inappropriate!  This is KW!  Keep it rated G!
-Remember, this place doesn't have anything but land!  No "She suddenly saw a car come her way!"
-Your characters are not allowed to have electronics.  They could then easily call home and leave the wilderness somehow.
-Have fun!
-The code is "Surviving".

Form:

Name (first and last):
Age (12-15):
Gender (boy or girl):
Personality (no "Will See" please!)
Looks (pic preferred):
Supplies (nothing that will easily get them home!  Please put stuff like a compass, or a knife):
Code:
Other (anything else?):

All new users please search "Saveyou's unhelpful guide to KW", it will teach you all about what to expect. It should've gotten stickied, if you ask me.

This sentence of my sig is dedicated to Tyco (tycotickles/tycolovesyou), James (HeyThereI'mJames), and the other James (NachozRule) May they always be apart of KW.

Posted By:
Nimsajeay
Nimsajeay
StarStarStarStarStar
Bump! :3

All new users please search "Saveyou's unhelpful guide to KW", it will teach you all about what to expect. It should've gotten stickied, if you ask me.

This sentence of my sig is dedicated to Tyco (tycotickles/tycolovesyou), James (HeyThereI'mJames), and the other James (NachozRule) May they always be apart of KW.

Posted By:
kermitthefrog
kermitthefrog
StarStarStarStarStar
(May I join?)

Name: Bailey Duncan
Personality (no "Will See" please!): She's lively but responsible, she takes charge, she's smart
Looks (pic preferred): Rp Character Girl #1
Supplies (nothing that will easily get them home!  Please put stuff like a compass, or a knife): A mirror, a dagger, a compass, and a pearl necklace
Other: ...Nope

I don't need a signature to get my point across...

But I have one.

Posted By:
Nimsajeay
Nimsajeay
StarStarStarStarStar
Both accepted!  I forgot to add the code part in the form, so please just tell me the code.

Posted By:
kermitthefrog
kermitthefrog
StarStarStarStarStar
Surviving!

I don't need a signature to get my point across...

But I have one.

Posted By:
Nimsajeay
Nimsajeay
StarStarStarStarStar

"kermitthefrog" wrote:

Surviving!

Thank you!  You're officially accepted!  xD  

Posted By:
Nimsajeay
Nimsajeay
StarStarStarStarStar
Name:  Amelia Parkington.
Personality:  Amelia is a shy, but helpful girl that loves to be outdoors and with nature.  She's very friendly, and most of the times smart, but sometimes, she's not too bright.  She is also very creative and crafty.
Looks:  
Supplies:  A mirror, lipstick, and a notepad and pencil.
Code:  Surviving.
Other:  None.

Name:  Cody Andrews.
Personality:  Cody is a tough guy, who's very smart and intellectual.  He loves sports, and one day he hopes to become a professional football (rugby to those in England) player.  Despite being so smart, he sometimes makes short-term decisions that lead both him and his friends into trouble.
Looks:  Cody Simpson.  Though I
Supplies:  A knife, and the clothes on his back.
Code:  Surviving.
Other:  None.

Posted By:
Nimsajeay
Nimsajeay
StarStarStarStarStar
Bump.

play online games

Hour-of-code-tumb

Codey the troll is lost! Help him avoid obstacles and get back into the computer...

Candy-quest-feature

Your troll is lost! Help it avoid obstacles and get back into the computer.

Fo...

Dragon-dash

Your dragon must return to guard the treasure! Help it gather lost coins and avo...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properties to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be r...

1005_cc_kidz_100x100_vlh

Candy's got her candies into a terrible mess, can you help her to sort them out?

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

_thumb_100x100

Bloons 2 is here! A worthy and awesome sequel at last to our original Bloons gam...

Frostbox_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Another 'crush' topic

family

Another 'crush' topic

Another 'crush' topic

Another 'crush' topic

Type in the face you have on right now

latest videos