Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

General Roleplays
Love RPG then you found your home. Join a game or start one. You never know how it is gonna work out.

Stalag 23 (Open - ATJ)

Posted By:
onlyindarkness
onlyindarkness
StarStarStarStarStar
please do not ask if you can't type normal sentences or post more than one. noobs are not acceptable anymore. this is 2013.

A crew of trained government agents have been hiding undercover in a isolated prison for the past three months, living among the inmates as if they are also criminals. Only a few of the men behind the bars know that these spies aren't actually some of the most dangerous harbored criminals out there, and this causes a problem.

The criminals overtake the entire prison, killing guards and threatening to kill anyone who won't cooperate. The spies then have to decide to stay undercover and go with the inmates (who aren't so in anymore) to a new destination.

(if you've ever seen ### air, this is kind of like that... i guess.)

Rules:
No swearing.
Don't be rude or inconsiderate.
No nasty romance. Kissing is cool.

Characters:
Characters will be both spies and inmates. Not everyone can be a spy. Don't throw a fit if you can't be a spy.
Ask if you want more than one character.
Yeah, that's about it.

Forms:
(do not include any of the information in parentheses)
(bold topics as they are below)

Spy Form:
Name: (first & last - middle and nickname are optional)
Age: (17 - 33) - (not everyone will be 17, 18, and 19 golly gee)
Looks: (human pictures and description - no, not both - no anime and no anime descriptions)
Personality: (just three positive or negative traits)
Fake Background: (what is the "reason" you're in jail?)
Other: (anything else, life in the real world, hopes and dreams, favorite color, ect.)

Inmate Form:
Name: (first & last - middle and nickname are optional)
Age: (17 - 33) - (not everyone will be 17, 18, and 19 golly gee)
Looks: (human pictures and description - no, not both - no anime and no anime descriptions)
Personality: (just three positive or negative traits - remember, you committed crimes - you're not going to be daisies and daffodils)
Background: (what did you do...? *shakes head*)
Other: (anything else, life in the real world, hopes and dreams, favorite color, ect.)

please join. i like this plot.

let

i use my hair to express myself

Stalag 23 (Open - ATJ)

Posted By:
onlyindarkness
onlyindarkness
StarStarStarStarStar
Character List

Spies
Daniella Green - NotTheNextAnyone
Jace Reese Harver - crazehgurl12
Lana Williams - -DropLikeASleeperCell.

Inmate
Adrian Cain (St. Clare) - onlyindarkness
Amanda Lex Smith (Lex) - crazehgurl12
Marshall Howell - NotTheNextAnyone
Luke Baker - -DropLikeASleeperCell.

let

Stalag 23 (Open - ATJ)

Posted By:
onlyindarkness
onlyindarkness
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Adrian Cain (St. Clare).
Looks:  Character Name: TBD
Personality: Vicious, snarky, and a little bit insane.
Background: Adrian went on a rampage a couple years back where seven people from the small town he grew up in wounded up dead. He was about to kill the eighth where officials apprehended him and took him into state custody. His claim was that he "was bored." Two of the victims were Adrian's relatives - his father and older brother. He was reported saying that he would have "killed [his] mother if the wench was still alive." His mother died in his early teens after being attacked outside Adrian's childhood home. He won the pseudo-surname "Cain" after he smuggled in illegal substances into the penitentiary. Barely anyone remembers his surname is actually St. Clare.
Other: Adrian is a fan of classical music. He repeatedly asks guards to get him cassettes of Debussy. Early on in his incarceration, he was given crayons after asking a guard for them. He drew a pentagram surrounding the St. Peter's Cross in red along the wall. He never gave the guards a chance to wash it off. They never gave him crayons again. He tends to sing in the shower, mostly songs he makes up about death.

let

Stalag 23 (Open - ATJ)

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
(This is a tasty looking RP x3 Well done, well done)

Name: Jace Reese Harver
Looks: (unfortunately my computer is acting up so no pics. I must do description) Jace has carmel colored skin and large, almond, chocolate brown eyes. He has light brown hair that is lifted in an 80's style (look up footloose guy). He is about 5'8 and has only a small amount of muscle that peeks through his shirt.
Personality: Jace is a very charming fellow and very cheerful. Nothing can drag him down. But, he can also tend to be less serious than needed when he is on a mission. But he enjoys his job, even if he keeps it a secret.
Fake Background: Jace was accused of stealing precious jewels and diomonds from the jewelry store down the street from his house.And he was "caught on camera".
Other: He is skilled in martial arts.

Name: Amanda Lex Smith (Lex)
Looks: Amanda has very pale skin and dark blue eyes. Her hair is long and jet black and goes down to her waist, and she has razor-shlashed bangs that often cover her eyes. She is about 5'3 and she is very skinny and has a nice figure, though you can see her ribs from being in the prison for awhile. 
Personality: Amanda is very short tempered and snappy. She is independant and hardly talks to anyone unless they speak to her; so more of an introvert. She is very quiet and hardly ever smiles. She can be very vicious and fiesty as well.
Background: Amanda was an abused child, having to dig in the garbage for food, getting thrown outside into a dog-house, and loaded with chores and beatings. One night, something broke inside of her. She had snuck into the house garage and taken a whle gallon of gas and a lighter. When her parents were asleep, she poured the gasoline all around the house and set the house on fire, killing everyone inside.
Other: I LOVES PICKLES .3.

~I do not produce signatures~
Why, you may ask?
Because i am epic like that.
If you do not enjoy my signature
That is entirely your problem

~"Love is always patient and kind. It is never jelous. Love is never boastful or concieted. It is never rude or selfish. It does not take offense and it is not resentful." -1 Cornithians 13:4

Stalag 23 (Open - ATJ)

Posted By:
onlyindarkness
onlyindarkness
StarStarStarStarStar
Bumpity bump.

let

Stalag 23 (Open - ATJ)

Posted By:
NotTheNextAnyone
NotTheNextAnyone
StarStarStarStar
(May Sara please join Greyson's epic roleplay because they are always spectacular?)

Name: Daniella Green
Looks: 
Personality: Sarcastic, astute, and has built up walls around her.
Fake Background: Daniella had a big gurd problem that did not fit her little wallet. In order to pay for her addiction, she broke into a house and murdered a family for money. 
Other: Though the murdering of families and breaking into a house is a lie, Daniella did at one time in her life have a  problem with sgurd (backwards) that she kicked a long time ago. She also has a love for music.

Name: Marshall Howell
Looks: 
Personality: ​ Aggressive, intelligent, and persuasive.
Background: Marshall, being the persuasive man that he is, managed to get 50,000 people out of around half a million dollars by selling a fake service to them.
Other: Marshall started conning people when was around twenty in order to pay off some debts, but it eventually took a downward spiral from there.

Even the darkest night will end, and the sun will rise.

Warning: This girl is prone to crying over fictional characters from a 151 year old novel, and WILL spaz out on you at the slightest reference to it.

Just Pontmercying Along

Stalag 23 (Open - ATJ)

Posted By:
onlyindarkness
onlyindarkness
StarStarStarStarStar
sara: of course! :3

let

Stalag 23 (Open - ATJ)

Posted By:
-DropLikeASleeperCell.
-DropLikeASleeperCell.
StarStarStarStar
(( ooh, awesome idea. may i join? c: ))

Name: Lana Williams
Looks: Approving c:
Personality: Sarcastic, conceited and clever.
Fake Background: Her family was always troubled, and her father left when she was small. The story she tells is she found that he had started a new family, pretty much forgotten all about her. She suffocated her father and his new wife in their sleep.  
Other: Her father actually did leave when she was small, but she doesn't hold any grudges against him. She's fluent in French and Irish.

Name: Luke Baker
Looks:  Approving
Personality: Jealous, selfish and vindictive, Luke is also ever so slightly insane.
Background: Luke was always getting in trouble in school; picking fights with anyone that looked at him, but he had one girlfriend that seemed to anchor him to the ground. When he was nineteen, he walked in on that girl and another boy. In what he describes as a 'flash of red', he killed both of them brutally. The neighbours heard screaming and the police came. Court, prison, and then here.
Other: Luke suffers from mild schizophrenia. 

Stalag 23 (Open - ATJ)

Posted By:
onlyindarkness
onlyindarkness
StarStarStarStarStar
eimear: uh, no. totes joking, yes.

let

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Potato the cat

ask gurgle the stomach a question don't be...

type whatever comes 2 your mind

Why are electronics such a big part of our...

latest videos