Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

General Roleplays
Love RPG then you found your home. Join a game or start one. You never know how it is gonna work out.

PowerPuff Girls Roleplay-[Open]

Posted By:
_Black♥and♥White_
_Black♥and♥White_
StarStarStarStar
Both: Aww A cute couple almost like us BUT WE ARE NOT NO COUPLE!
akane: Sorry to do this but!!! * Slaps Breaker on his face hard core* WELL U KNOW THAT BLOOM GOT A POINT CUZ U SLEPT ON MY LEG HOW YUCKKKK! 
Blazing: *Slaps Breaker On his face* Look now bro relaxe U act like a child  even so u are not one.Besides it anit good to Fight with girls.
akane: Now look whos talking smart pants like u know every thing U SAID IT ANIT GOOD TO FIGHT WITH GIRLS BUT I AM ONE AND U FIGHT WITH ME!
Blazing: BUT U NOT A STUPID GIRLY GIRL LIKE BLOOM
akane: WAT U SAY! LOOK I TRY TO TAKE CARE OF U STUPID AND I AM BOYISH AND A GIRLY LITTLE BIT BUT U KNOW ITS NOT GOOD TO SAY THAT!*Cries and transtform to Silver and flies back to home*

-No One Ever Said Life Was Easy-
There Will always be someone to break your heart
You May be soo depressed you just sit in the corner and cry for hours But you just have to remember Life goes on.
(ノ◕ヮ◕)
Life is a Way Of Teaching You Whats Right

Posted By:
iwuvcandy909
iwuvcandy909
StarStarStarStar
( btw i may forgot to mention this but fire is like breakers sourse )
breaker: * turns into fire rage and mumbles * stupid girls..
bloom: * cries * IM NOT THAT GIRLY!! I KNEW YOU BOYS WERE TROUBLE!! * follows silver crying * ( i knew you were trouble when ya walked in XD )

C: this is the art... OF ROLEPLAY!

Posted By:
_Black♥and♥White_
_Black♥and♥White_
StarStarStarStar
Akane: I am home hello??Anyone home?
Akane mom: *Slaps Akane hard* Cries* akane i was worried HOW CAN U LEAVE!*Slaps harder and slaps more harder*Ur father and i spilt up i was worried i call the police! U NEVER ANSWER!I WISH I NEVER HAD U! I WAS WORRIED SO BAD.NOW I AM IN THE DARK!DO HEAR WAT I AM SAYING I BEEN CALLING U! I H A T E U SOO MUCH!
Akane: *Mom-m-m-o-m* Leaves house* Cries soo bad* I WISH I WAS NEVER BORN I WANT TO DROWN MY SELF I HATE ME! *Cries*I just cant believe it i am a-a banned from my own home.I JUST WISH I WAS NOT A PPGZ!*Cries God if u are there i am ready to go*Please Let me  go to heaven!
Akanes Mom: OH I HATE HER!!!*Takes pills 30 of them drowns her self*
Akane: *Hears* MA!! MA! CAN U HEAR ME! *calls nine one one* Hello PLEASE I NEED HELP MY MOM IS DROWNING HELP!!! *Screams SAKU!!!HELP ME

You May be soo depressed you just sit in the corner and cry for hours But you just have to remember Life goes on.
(ノ◕ヮ◕)

Posted By:
iwuvcandy909
iwuvcandy909
StarStarStarStar
saku: * runs in * OH MY GOODNESS!! WHAT HAPPEND!!!
boys: * crash in *
breaker: owww man dude nice way to land!!! hah that was more like a push and shove
saku: GET OUT NOW!! WE DONT NEED YOU!!!
breaker: saku im so sorry * kisses her *

Posted By:
_Black♥and♥White_
_Black♥and♥White_
StarStarStarStar

Blazing: HELLO I AM HERE RIGHT IN FRONT OF U GUYS STOP KISSING!!!COME ON THIS IS STUPID NO TIME TO  MAKE U KNOW !!!
Akane's mom: I wish u were never born!in my life ur father die and all ur family memebers.Dies
Akane: *Mom!MOMMY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!*Cries*Cries*Cries*
Blazing: AKANE!!
One: *Walks on The side walk next to akane house* Hears*Are u alright?Akane?? 
Akane: How u know my name??OH HI I REMEBER U UMM The Hottest guy in school right?*Tries laughin*CRIES*
One: I guess! U alright?
Akane: Nope I feel sad my mom,dad,and all me family members died.
One: Hey want to live with me??
Akane: Even so u are the prince of the school.
One: Wat??
Akane: Nothing.Were u live???
One: I live in a  Studio
Akane: AWSOME!
One: Its right here
Akane: Goes inside WOW ITS SOOO BIG 
One: Yep hey wanna be friends.
Akane: Sure
Blazing: AKANE!!!WERE ARE U
Akane: *Coughs with blood*
One:  u alright!*calls nine-one-one*
Nine one one: Okay i am coming!
Nine-one-one: *Brings akane to the hosptila

(ノ◕ヮ◕)

Posted By:
iwuvcandy909
iwuvcandy909
StarStarStarStar
saku: * takes breakers hand carelessly and follows * BLAZING COME ON!! * lets go of breakers hand and transforms to bloom * lets go THEN you leave got it!!
breaker: * rolls eyes * sure
bloom: you better mean that -_-
blazing: * nods and follows *

Posted By:
_Black♥and♥White_
_Black♥and♥White_
StarStarStarStar
Blazing: Wait umm WERE IS THAT CARELESS GIRL
Bluey: Dont call her careless.
Blazing: Oh u are that stupid toy*Smashes head*No wonder U look and feel like a toy*
Bluey: OWWW
Goldey: Not nice!
Blazing: Look ur friends are here!To save u 
Goldey: BTW if u wanna know were akane went she went to Lily High Doctor.Thats wat it is called
Blazing: *Runs *AKANE!!!!!!!!
Goldey:Now that is wat u call love!
Blazing: AKANE!
Akane: *Hears* BLAZING!!
Blazing: *I am here!*Wipes sweat off*Akane u alright!*Hold akane hands*
Doctor lily: Is this ur Boyfriend DONT SAY NO I KNOW SO!Hey is a hottey were u find him??
Akane: Come on!He anit that hottey!
Doctor lily: *Puts both of akane and blazing lips together*
Akane: WAT THE
Blazing: WATTTT THE!
Akane: *Turns to silver* oh no!
Blazing: *Turns to human* OH SHOOT!
Both: *BANGS WINDOW*HELP US!!!

(ノ◕ヮ◕)

Posted By:
iwuvcandy909
iwuvcandy909
StarStarStarStar
bloom: im not working with him
breaker: whatever im willing to but ok then * takes blazing out * shesh ok sorry doc but please just do your job im only here for my bro
bloom: im only here for my friend.. well sister! but im not going to be here for him!!
breaker;  same with me lets go blaze * motions him to come *
bloom: good then!!! * looks to akane * you ok akane? * transforms to saku * im sorry about what happend

Posted By:
_Black♥and♥White_
_Black♥and♥White_
StarStarStarStar
Blazing: Thanks Bro!I need to get away from the Ugly girl.Even so she is my parten!Yo bro U KNOW U DRAGGING ME!OWW
Silver: *Transtform to Akane Tendo* Umm *Cries*Its okay no worries *Cries Harder* I need some were to stay may i stay by ur house!*Hugs Saku soo hard*WAAAAAA!!!!!!!! I WANT SOMEONE TO BE THERE I MISS MY FAMILY!
Blazing: *Hears Her crying* Yo bro hey since still we are the same age but did we ever have a mother?Also I heard that we need to go to school here this is a vocie message i heard on the phone.*Hello its me The leader Please u need to go to school or u will be**End of Voice meassage* See!!! I think we are going to 104.school.
Akane: Hey do u know were our school is? I think its 104. RIGHT!

(ノ◕ヮ◕)

Posted By:
iwuvcandy909
iwuvcandy909
StarStarStarStar
bloom: * puts her head down with a annoyed look * sadly i think yes you can stay at my house but THEY * points at rrbz * wont come rememeber since my parents are at hollywood for ANOTHER movie film im left alone so yea you can come * smiles then gives boys death look *
breaker: well see ya there * smirks * come on blazing lets go * leaves the room pulling his brother with him *
                       * out of room *
breaker: hey bro i got an idea maybe we should follow them! we could torture them for revenge * smirks evily *

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

How do I ask my parents if I can have a Yo...

Words That Start With F.

Words That Start With F.

Talking With Moon

What song is stuck in your head?

How do I ask my parents if I can have a Yo...