Kw-halloween-logo-small

Roleplay Central

General Roleplays
Love RPG then you found your home. Join a game or start one. You never know how it is gonna work out.

iwuvcandy909 and HyperBlossomppgz private Roleplay Please! Stay OUT!!!

Posted By:
HyperBlossomppgz
HyperBlossomppgz
Member since:
December, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 1156
(the story starts in new Townsville when the girls were in the candy shop)


You seem amusing. I want you. *Evil Smirk*


iwuvcandy909 and HyperBlossomppgz private Roleplay Please! Stay OUT!!!

Posted By:
iwuvcandy909
iwuvcandy909
Member since:
February, 2013
StarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 835
of course XD found it

C: this is the art... OF ROLEPLAY!


iwuvcandy909 and HyperBlossomppgz private Roleplay Please! Stay OUT!!!

Posted By:
HyperBlossomppgz
HyperBlossomppgz
Member since:
December, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 1156
Bubbles giggles at Blossom stuffing her face with candy "oh Blossom how much candy will you eat before we leave?"


You seem amusing. I want you. *Evil Smirk*


iwuvcandy909 and HyperBlossomppgz private Roleplay Please! Stay OUT!!!

Posted By:
iwuvcandy909
iwuvcandy909
Member since:
February, 2013
StarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 835
hearing bubbles laugh she sticks her face out of her strawberry shortcake " DONT KNOW BUT IM LOVIN THESE SWEETS!!! " and sticks her face back in her food ( XD totally like me XD )

C: this is the art... OF ROLEPLAY!


iwuvcandy909 and HyperBlossomppgz private Roleplay Please! Stay OUT!!!

Posted By:
HyperBlossomppgz
HyperBlossomppgz
Member since:
December, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 1156
"UH when are we gonna get out of here?!?!?" Buttercup rolls her eyes " all were gonna do is watch Blossom eat as much candy as she can so what's the point of being here?" Bubbles turns to Buttercup. " because the money that were giving them is for charity plus I work here so I can give you guys all discounts every time you visit!"


You seem amusing. I want you. *Evil Smirk*


iwuvcandy909 and HyperBlossomppgz private Roleplay Please! Stay OUT!!!

Posted By:
iwuvcandy909
iwuvcandy909
Member since:
February, 2013
StarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 835
blossom finishes her meal and her stomache growls " man im still hungry oh well do you guys wanna go then ".

C: this is the art... OF ROLEPLAY!


iwuvcandy909 and HyperBlossomppgz private Roleplay Please! Stay OUT!!!

Posted By:
HyperBlossomppgz
HyperBlossomppgz
Member since:
December, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 1156
"YEA!" Buttercup jumps out of her seat. "Its fine with as long as you wanna go ill go." she smiles and giggles.


You seem amusing. I want you. *Evil Smirk*


iwuvcandy909 and HyperBlossomppgz private Roleplay Please! Stay OUT!!!

Posted By:
iwuvcandy909
iwuvcandy909
Member since:
February, 2013
StarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 835
" alrighty then lets go!! " bloosom said as she took the rest of her sweets for on the go. " you coming bubbles "

C: this is the art... OF ROLEPLAY!


iwuvcandy909 and HyperBlossomppgz private Roleplay Please! Stay OUT!!!

Posted By:
HyperBlossomppgz
HyperBlossomppgz
Member since:
December, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 1156
"yes." the girls start walking and then there Belts start to beep. "yes who do we need to beat now....I hope its Mojo!" Buttercup smiles


You seem amusing. I want you. *Evil Smirk*


iwuvcandy909 and HyperBlossomppgz private Roleplay Please! Stay OUT!!!

Posted By:
iwuvcandy909
iwuvcandy909
Member since:
February, 2013
StarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 835
" let me check " blossom takes out her compact and looks" oh no.. its mojo.....and the rowdyruff boys... " and she slaps her head " didnt we like get rid of them the last time when we got rid of him ? "

C: this is the art... OF ROLEPLAY!


← Previous 1 3 4

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Is my house haunted?

ThE WoRd GaMe

Describe the profile pic above you

Help! Help! Help!

Help! Help! Help!

help me choose a pet!!!

latest videos