Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

General Roleplays
Love RPG then you found your home. Join a game or start one. You never know how it is gonna work out.

The Walking Dead (RP - Open; ATJ)

Posted By:
BroJoeJoe
BroJoeJoe
StarStarStarStar

"-Skrillex" wrote:

Majora saw Rick. "Hey, Rick. You need to slow down, dude. You'll #### ######## running like that." He threw a damp cloth in his direction. "Here, use that to clean the blood off your face."
Catching the damp cloth, Rick managed to wipe most of the blood off of his face. Finally managing to utter a couple words, "Walkers... The.. they were everywhere.... We all got separated, I told them.. t-to... to meet back here... Has anyone made it back yet?"

I post stuff with my monitor turned off. Yes, I have acquired these certain set of skills over a life-time of inter-webbing.
Live long and prosper! .___.

Posted By:
-Skrillex
-Skrillex
StarStarStarStarStar
Majora looked at Lori and Andrea. "The only ones I know of are Lori and Andrea. Why don't you ask them?"

I'm not really sure what to put here.

Posted By:
BroJoeJoe
BroJoeJoe
StarStarStarStar
Rick turned to Andrea and Lori sitting on the bench, before giving a quick nod to Majora and walking over to them - standing opposite to the bench they were sitting on. There would still be some blood visible on Rick's shirt. "Hey guys, I'm back. How's everyone?" Talking more clearly now, as he had managed to recover from the running he had done previously.  

I post stuff with my monitor turned off. Yes, I have acquired these certain set of skills over a life-time of inter-webbing.

Posted By:
GirLovesPiggy
GirLovesPiggy
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
Lori looked up at Rick, smiling. "Good." She said.

Yaya Han is my idol cosplayer
Heroes of Cosplay :3

Posted By:
BroJoeJoe
BroJoeJoe
StarStarStarStar
Rick smiled back down at Lori, slightly. "That's good." He said. There would be a brief pause, before Rick continued, his smile disappearing. "When we were all out, scavenging.. Walkers managed to get the jump on us, we all got separated..... I shouted out to everyone, to meet back here when they could. Did anyone else make it back?"

Posted By:
GirLovesPiggy
GirLovesPiggy
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
"No, we haven't heard a word from them either." Lori said, shaking her head.

Posted By:
BroJoeJoe
BroJoeJoe
StarStarStarStar
Rick would place his hands on the back of his head in worry, letting out a doubtful sigh. "It's all my fault... There was a stray walker, it grabbed me, and I didn't see it coming. I fired off a gun-shot to put it down, but the noise.. It attracted a whole lot of attention. If I wasn't so careless we could have had everyone back here safely for sure.. But now... I don't even know.."

Posted By:
GirLovesPiggy
GirLovesPiggy
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
"Rick, its not your fault. You did what you had to do." Lori said, standing up and looking at him.

Posted By:
BroJoeJoe
BroJoeJoe
StarStarStarStar
Rick stood still, looking directly back at Lori. "Either way, it doesn't change the facts.. What if someone doesn't make it back? .. What if NO ONE makes it back!?!" 

Posted By:
GirLovesPiggy
GirLovesPiggy
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
Lori sighed. "They will make it back." She said, still holding Judith.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

We the Kidz

Funniest Movie?

We the Kidz

I need some creative and interesting advices

How to go to sleep

Funniest Movie?

latest videos