Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

General Roleplays
Love RPG then you found your home. Join a game or start one. You never know how it is gonna work out.

Want You Back (open)

Posted By:
Chit.Chat.Chick15
Chit.Chat.Chick15
StarStarStar
((Yes ths is simalar to the Cher Lloyd song "I want you back" but not exactly))

Plot : In a small town, un heard of on many maps, lived a girl and a boy, both about to enter seventh grade find their love about to be torn apart at the seams.

Intro : I watched him from the cab of the car, he had chased the car a long while, tears streamed down his face as he began to run out of breathe. He reached his hand out towards the car, pleadng for the car to turn around and bring her back to him. I pressed my hand to the glass, although he didn't see me, I felt the tears break from the wall I had built up to hold them back. I couldn't let him no the real reason it was over, it needed to be quick and painless.....
****************3 years later*************
I found myself in the back of the same car that had ripped my love away and pumbled my heart. I hadn't seen or talked to him for two complete years and I missed him terribly. We were headed back to the place of my past and child hood, I wondered if he remembered me. If he was single? My longest relationships had lasted for a month at a time, I didnt want to hurt another man and I didnt want to be hurt again.

Turns out he had found another girl, a year after I left and they'd been together for two years, the worst part? She was my ex best friend. 10th grade was gonna be a roller coaster of emotions and such. So hop in and enjoy the ride.

Available slots :
girl : me
boy : open
boys new girlfriend : open
ex best friend of the girl : open
best friend of the boy : open
new best friend of the girl : open
(If you want to add charicters ask)

forrum :
name :
personality :
bio (optonal) :
other :

Want You Back (open)

Posted By:
Chit.Chat.Chick15
Chit.Chat.Chick15
StarStarStar
(Bump? :3)

Want You Back (open)

Posted By:
Chit.Chat.Chick15
Chit.Chat.Chick15
StarStarStar
(Please?? Frown )

Want You Back (open)

Posted By:
Gupi1999
Gupi1999
StarStarStarStarStar
New girlfriend?

Btw, You have slots for Ex best friend and new girlfriend but in the plot it says they are the same...?

Oh, you saw me on the forums?
You want to add me?

Don't.

I hate people.
A lot.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

Rate The Profile Pic Above You.

Childhood

Last person to say " cookies!" Wins!!!

Hello!! :D