Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

General Roleplays
Love RPG then you found your home. Join a game or start one. You never know how it is gonna work out.

Runaway Summer (OPEN)

Posted By:
Battery 909 Lock
Battery 909
StarStarStarStar
Boone Groove School Chain just releasdd all of their students for Summer Vacation. Summer; the time when we shed our winter jackets, our text books, and all our problems. A numbered of troubled teens decide that they are definatly going leave their problems behind. They plan the ultimate vacation: A runaway trip to London. Without any adults or any restrictions. The plane is about to take off, want to run away with us? (Give me a moment to put up forums and rules and stuff)

How can I go forward if I don't know which way I'm facing? How can I give love when love is something I have never had? You know life can be long, and you got to be so strong. And the world is so tough, sometimes I feel I've had enough...

Runaway Summer (OPEN)

Posted By:
Battery 909 Lock
Battery 909
StarStarStarStar
Rules: Please ask to join and post a forum. No spamming. No God Modding. No vulger language please. Intimate dates are allowed, along with kissing and hugging, BUT DO NOT GO ANY FURTHER. Nobody is perfect, neither is your RP character Don't be mean, get along. Use these " " And these ( ) If you are just going to post one line, Get Out. Have fun in London!

How can I go forward if I don't know which way I'm facing? How can I give love when love is something I have never had? You know life can be long, and you got to be so strong. And the world is so tough, sometimes I feel I've had enough...

Runaway Summer (OPEN)

Posted By:
Battery 909 Lock
Battery 909
StarStarStarStar
(Sorry, I'm on my mobile and it won't let me use 'Enter') Forum: Name: Age: Looks: (Use a detailed description if you can't post a picture) Bio: (be detailed please) Why did you run away from home: [OPTIONAL] Past: Likes: Dislikes: Other:

Runaway Summer (OPEN)

Posted By:
Battery 909 Lock
Battery 909
StarStarStarStar
(Here's my forum. Again, sorry for not being able to put spaces between my lines Frustrated ) Name: Sober Illits Gender: Guy Age: 16 Looks: Short, cropped platinum blonde hair. Deep green eyes with flecks of yellow. Soft, boyish/impish facial features. 5"8'. Skinny/lanky frame. Bio: A pretty big nerd, but he thinks of himself as a dork more than anything. A Social Media Addict. He loves his comic books. He doodles on mnything he can get his hands on, and isn't half bad. Seems quiet, but is very loud and out spoken once you get him started. Why did you run away from home: His mother died when he was ten, and after she died his father really spiraled out of control. His father abused him. And being an outcast at school makes him feel unwanted, so he just decided to leave. Past: A very, very happy past filled with funny childish memories that seem a life time away from him now. Likes: Comic Books, Video games, the Piano, Drawing, and Shakespeare. Dislikes: Most Television Shows, Pranks, the Flute, and Chocolate.

Runaway Summer (OPEN)

Posted By:
SwaggySamix3 Lock
SwaggySamix3
StarStarStar
(Can I join?)

Runaway Summer (OPEN)

Posted By:
Battery 909 Lock
Battery 909
StarStarStarStar
(Totally! Please post a forum though...)

Runaway Summer (OPEN)

Posted By:
SwaggySamix3 Lock
SwaggySamix3
StarStarStar
Name: Reyna Johnson 

Looks: Long wavy, brown hair that falls right below her shoulders, dark brown eyes that turn a light green when she cries, has flawless skin, tall, for her family anyways (5'10), and has pastel blue braces.

Bio: She is outspoken, she'll say what's on her mind no matter what. She is usually nice but if you tick her off she can be really rude and mean. She is always interested in finding new friends.

Why did you run away from home: (It kind of says it in the 'Past' so... yeah...)

Past: 
She grew up with a  poor family, always in debt, never having enough money for their bills. She has a mom, two older brothers, and a little sister. Her father was in the military but died in battle when she was thirteen. When her father died, she was really sad all of the time and was diagnosed with depression. When she was fourteen, she finally met someone who could relate to her and they became close friends. With him, he made her happy and her depression wasn't as severe after she met him. His name was Steven and her mom never let her see him outside of school, saying he was a bad influence. She snuck out every night the past two years anyway. One time her mom found her and she got grounded for, well, until her mom says. 

Likes: ​Chocolate, big dogs, math and reading, school, weird, I know, writing... and wearing bandanas around her wrist, 

Dislikes: ​When people make fun of her/her friends, when people judge other people, when people make her feel bad/guilty on purpose, bugs, science.

Other: Nope (:

(Sorry it took so long, my laptop was dying and I couldn't find the charger >.< )

Runaway Summer (OPEN)

Posted By:
mz.ray alday
mz.ray alday
StarStar

"Battery 909" wrote:

Rules:
Please ask to join and post a forum.
No spamming. Can i join
No God Modding.
No vulger language please.
Intimate dates are allowed, along with kissing and hugging, BUT DO NOT GO ANY FURTHER.
Nobody is perfect, neither is your RP character
Don't be mean, get along.
Use these " "
And these ( )
If you are just going to post one line, Get Out.
Have fun in London!
Can i join???........

Vanellope.-----;:-PSmile Nose:-D

Runaway Summer (OPEN)

Posted By:
mz.ray alday
mz.ray alday
StarStar
(Can i join??)

Vanellope.-----;:-PSmile Nose:-D

Runaway Summer (OPEN)

Posted By:
Battery 909 Lock
Battery 909
StarStarStarStar
(Swaggy: Thank you! And it' s totally fine. Yes, you may join Mz.Ray forum pleas)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Newbie Alert!

Newbie Alert!

is it?

is it?

We the Kidz

is it?

latest videos