Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

General Roleplays
Love RPG then you found your home. Join a game or start one. You never know how it is gonna work out.

A Perfect World? (Always Open! Advanced roleplayers only!)

Posted By:
mon135
mon135
StarStarStarStarStar
Note from Mori:
This roleplay is BASED on The Giver.  If you have read the book, please join.  You do not even have to read to join, but it is a good book.  Anyway, this is science fiction, which is why I placed it in the General section.  This roleplay is strict.  I suggest that if you hate rules, then do not join.

Plot:
A perfect world.  Everything is the same.  We are all controlled   Everything is just fine.  Nothing can happen...can it?

Main Rules:
No goddmoding.
No romance (I know, but you will see why soon once if you have enough logic to figure it out)
If you are rejected, please do not complain.
Be appropriate.  This is KW.
Two characters at maximum.  One boys & one girl of the same family.
The code word is "giver" once you have agreed to all three sets of rules (I know, but did you read my note?)

Utopia Rules:
No pilots are allowed to fly over the community.
Only two children are allowed per family.  One male & one female.
People are punished after three mistakes.
Birthmothers (you will find out what they are later, but the name is self-explanatory) only work for three years & then they become Laborers (Servants, basically.)
Do not brag.
Stirrings (puberty) must be reported in order for treatment to take place (in other words, remove side emotional side effects).
Books are forbidden to citizens.
Citizens cannot leave their dwellings (homes) at night.
Do not become attached to anybody (Yes, anybody).
Everyone younger than Twelve must worry about age.  Once you become Twelve, then you do not have to worry about age.
Everyone under Twelve turns one year older in December, regardless what date you were born.  December is the "birthmonth" for everyone under Twelve.
No rudeness.  If you do so, you must apologize   If the person you apologize to rejects, you will be punished.

Ceremonies (Kind of like graduations) & rules for ages:
One: Name & Family
Three: Dream-telling (Telling dreams to family members) begins & females receive their hair ribbons.
Four: Back buttoned jackets
Seven: Front buttoned jackets
Eight: Start volunteer hours, given freedom of choice, receive jackets with smaller buttons & pockets, & give up their comfort object (stuffed animal).
Nine: Receive bicycles & can remove hair ribbons
Ten: Adult haircut.  Females remove their braids & Males get shorter haircuts.
Eleven: Adult clothing.  Females receive new undergarments & Males receive trousers.
Twelve: Assignment (job)

Assignments (For Twelves only):
Nurturer (Take cares of babies that have not become Ones):
Doctor: mon135
Caretaker of the Old (takes care of the elderly):
Recreation Director:
Assistant Recreation Director:
Instructor of Threes:
Instructor of Fours:
Instructor of Fives:
Instructor of Sixes:
Instructor of Sevens:
Instructor of Eights:
Instructor of Nines:
Instructor of Tens:
Instructor of Elevens:
Birthmother (Gives birth to newborns):
Laborer:

Form:
Name (First):
Age (Three-Twelve):
Personality:
Bio:
Other:
Code:

If you have any questions, just ask.  Anyway, enjoy!

Hello there.

"Evil, evil, like a criminal in my mind"
-Shinee's "Evil"

Posted By:
mon135
mon135
StarStarStarStarStar
Name (First): Aaron
Age (Three-Twelve): Twelve
Looks(Picture): 
Personality: Serious, introverted, intelligent, studious, logical, kind, mysterious, & gentle.
Bio: He always spent his volunteer hours at the Doctor's office, which is how he became a doctor.
Other: He is a doctor.
Code:

Hello there.

-Shinee's "Evil"

Posted By:
Nimsajeay
Nimsajeay
StarStarStarStarStar
May I please join? :3  

All new users please search "Saveyou's unhelpful guide to KW", it will teach you all about what to expect. It should've gotten stickied, if you ask me.

This sentence of my sig is dedicated to Tyco (tycotickles/tycolovesyou), James (HeyThereI'mJames), and the other James (NachozRule) May they always be apart of KW.

Posted By:
Nimsajeay
Nimsajeay
StarStarStarStarStar
Name:  Sarah.
Looks:  
Personality:  Sarah is a smart, and fun girl, who dreams of a place to live, where she could read books freely, and not be punished to brag, or be rude.  She wouldn't be rude or brag if she could, but she would love to have that freedom.  She is often a bit rebellious, so she has already gotten punished quite a few times already.  But that has never stopped her.
Bio:  Sarah has always had a tough life.  When she was one, she got stuck with a not-so-good family.  When she started telling her dreams when she was three, she often got in-trouble, for what she would dream about.  When she turned eight, she did not want to give up her comfort object, and refused, until she was forced.  She also choose to volunteer at a senior home.  Then when she turned twelve, she became an instructor of eights.  And she made a vow to herself, because of her childhood, that she would do the best she could to make their lives as easy as possible.
Other:  She is an instructor for eights.

Name:  Joshua "Josh".
Looks: #Another RP character.  ####### a few years older. 
Personality:  Josh is a shy guy, who often doesn't speak up for himself.  He is afraid of his life, and punishment, and would almost do anything to get out of this horrible place.  He can be a bit stubborn, but overall is a good kid.
Bio:  Josh grew up in a good family.  He never has gotten punished, and likes it that way.  He's always been the "Good one" of him and his sister. 
Other:  Josh doesn't want a haircut when he becomes ten.

All new users please search "Saveyou's unhelpful guide to KW", it will teach you all about what to expect. It should've gotten stickied, if you ask me.

This sentence of my sig is dedicated to Tyco (tycotickles/tycolovesyou), James (HeyThereI'mJames), and the other James (NachozRule) May they always be apart of KW.

Posted By:
mon135
mon135
StarStarStarStarStar
(Accepted, just remove the #### ####.#

Hello there.

-Shinee's "Evil"

Posted By:
Nimsajeay
Nimsajeay
StarStarStarStarStar
(The what?  Are you trying to say the, "If I can join", part?  And thanks for accepting me!)

Posted By:
mon135
mon135
StarStarStarStarStar
(The # # # # # # # # of your character.)

Hello there.

-Shinee's "Evil"

Posted By:
Nimsajeay
Nimsajeay
StarStarStarStarStar
(Argh!  I normally aren't too angry with the filter, but with this, I'm a bit annoyed. xD  I'm sorry, I seriously am not sure exactly what you're talking about.  Is it "Punished"?  I'm not sure.  Is there a synonym you could use?)

Posted By:
mon135
mon135
StarStarStarStarStar
(Remove the surname of your character.)

Hello there.

-Shinee's "Evil"

Posted By:
Nimsajeay
Nimsajeay
StarStarStarStarStar
(Oh!  Okay!  Thanks!)

← Previous 1

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Reese's vs. Kit-Kat's

What Do You Order At McDonalds?

What was the last thing you ate?

Rate the signature above you!

latest videos