Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

General Roleplays
Love RPG then you found your home. Join a game or start one. You never know how it is gonna work out.

B.L (Yaoi lovers only, ATJ)

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Shion walked in the bakery and sat at one of the empty tables reading again as Hamlet was on his shoulder well and also the bakery was close to be closing for the night sooner or later depending on customers. He sighed to himself as he patted Hamlet on the head gently watching people.

Posted By:
Storm1232
Storm1232
StarStarStarStarStar
Elijiah spent the next minute or two literally staring at his hand, That did not just happen..PLEASE tell me that did not just happen...After he calmed his thoughts, he put down his art book and took his phone out of his pocket. He was still mad at his dad, but he wanted his mom to at least know he was okay.

I do not like bad grammar, and there is a high chance of me correcting you.

Yes Stormie-chan is back once again.
Kon'nichiwa, futatabi min'na!
(Hello Agin Everyone!)

Posted By:
Timv9_1342057 Lock
Timv9_1342057
StarStarStarStarStar
Nick smiled "ok ok your up 1 to nothing since you took a 1 point shot" nick and peter checked up the ball nick took it and shot it right there and it went in and it was 2 point shot nick was leading 2 to 1"now whos the sucker"

Posted By:
kalypso
kalypso
StarStarStarStarStar
Zeek backed up to the sidelines and watched in awe. He was athletic but he never played outside of school funded games. Thats probably because he doesn't really have friends.

Ethan smiled again and headed inside again."Hello,"He said to the boy Zeek had talked to earlier. "Sorry for my brothers rudeness before,"He said with an apologetic smile

PoeticJustice is Me random nickname from Huge!
But most peoples call me ZiahBig Grin

Random Person: We are all horses! We are old horses in our own way!
Me: Nay! Nay! I wants some HAY!
Random Person: ***looks at me as if I should belong in a mental hospital***

Posted By:
sparxitup123
sparxitup123
StarStarStarStarStar
"Bah!" He swatted his hand and grabbed the ball, zooming around Nick, heading for the basket.

Hey! Wachu doin looking at my signature?

Mind Honey
You don

Posted By:
I like anime :) Lock
I like anime :)
StarStarStarStarStar
Kai sighed and plopped down on his bed. "So uh Elijiah you can sleep on the air mattress or on my bed and I will take the air mattress which bed do you want?"

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Shion looked up at the boy from before and nodded "Alright, and umm..Its not that big of a deal..it happens alot.." He said softly as Hamlet squeaked as he climbed back in Shions pocket. He got up heading behind the counter to the fresh cakes and took out the strawberry short cakes the other wanted handing them to him in a box to keep them safe.

Posted By:
Timv9_1342057 Lock
Timv9_1342057
StarStarStarStarStar
Nick chased peter and peter went for a lay up but nick came from behind him and blocked his shot and then took the ball back to the take back line and then took another shot from there and it again went in nick was no winning 4 to 1 "wow come on peter what are you doing" nick laughed and blushed

Posted By:
sparxitup123
sparxitup123
StarStarStarStarStar
He grabbed the ball and ran towards the basket, shooting the ball in. "Heheh....."

Mind Honey
You don

Posted By:
sparxitup123
sparxitup123
StarStarStarStarStar
(gtg, night guys)

Mind Honey
You don

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

We the Kidz

We the Kidz

Are you good at dancing?

We the Kidz

We the Kidz

We the Kidz

latest videos