Kw-logo-holiday

Roleplay Central

General Roleplays
Love RPG then you found your home. Join a game or start one. You never know how it is gonna work out.

B.L (Yaoi lovers only, ATJ)

Posted By:
sparxitup123
sparxitup123
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Peter Jones
Straight, Gay, In Denial: In denial
Looks: Short, slender, small in general. He has brownish/red hair that just sort of falls over his left eye. Peter has numerous freckles and dark brown eyes. Usually has a frown on his face. Peter also has a silver stud pierced into one ear (trying to pull of not being kid-ish)
Personality: Easily offended/triggered, grouchy usually but doesn't try to be mean. Easily embarrased too :3 So in all, emotional
Bio: Peter lives with his father, but barely speaks with him due to work or Peter's overall bad mood. His dad is quite against gays, which also explains why Peter is 'in the closet'. He is quite snappy when it comes to his height and constantly thinks people are going behind his back about it.
Other: Wears baggy clothes to hide his body-type. Kind of hateful towards himself

:x

Posted By:
Storm1232
Storm1232
StarStarStarStarStar
Rae looked around the bakery, absentmindedly clicking his tounge ring against his teeth.

Elijiah closed his sketchbook, put his pencils in hsi pocket and started walking to the library. When he got there, it was pretty easy to find Kai. "Ready to be drawn?"

I do not like bad grammar, and there is a high chance of me correcting you.

Yes Stormie-chan is back once again.
Kon'nichiwa, futatabi min'na!
(Hello Agin Everyone!)

Posted By:
Timv9_1342057 Lock
Timv9_1342057
StarStarStarStarStar
After a while his friends left and nick was there by him self just shooting around he had thought about some of his friends how he had they were cute but then pushed the thoughts out of his head he knew he had to try and be straight even though it was hard for him. Nick grabbed the basketball and started shooting again 

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Shion looked at the other boys standing across the counter "Umm..Just a little accident..Thats all.." He said shyly as he started walking toward the kitchen to go tidy up before he would go on break but most likely would just go for a walk or play with his pet mouse Hamlet. He walked in the kitchen and started cleaning up.

Grief"

“I did not know how to reach him, how to catch up with him… The land of tears is so mysterious.”

Antoine de Saint-Exupéry, The Little Prince

Posted By:
kalypso
kalypso
StarStarStarStarStar
(Accepted!)

Ethan glanced over at the direction an odd clicking soumd was coming from. He eyed the boy suspiciously, but then glanced back at Zeek, deciding not to judge a book by its cover. He chose to be social and start up small talk instead of watch his brother embarass himself. "Hello,"He said, coming up behind the red headed guy. He circled around to face him with a friendly smile. "You don't seem like the type to like these sorta things.."He commented with a gesture to the window under the counter.

PoeticJustice is Me random nickname from Huge!
But most peoples call me ZiahBig Grin

Random Person: We are all horses! We are old horses in our own way!
Me: Nay! Nay! I wants some HAY!
Random Person: ***looks at me as if I should belong in a mental hospital***

Posted By:
I like anime :) Lock
I like anime :)
StarStarStarStarStar
( This is Kai by the way :3  )

Kai looked up at Eli and saved his page, placing the book down. "Yeah sure but can I ask you a question? Why do you like to draw people rather than objects?"

Posted By:
kalypso
kalypso
StarStarStarStarStar
Zeek looked crestfallen, he usually held conversations easily and wasn't good with shy people. He always thought they were a bit scary and that they hated him. He turned back to Ethan to see him talking to some guy. He sighed and headed out the bakery, his sweet tooth slowly disappearing. He headed towards a park where some guys were playing basketball. He sat down on the sidelines and watched halfheartedly for  a while.

PoeticJustice is Me random nickname from Huge!
But most peoples call me ZiahBig Grin

Random Person: We are all horses! We are old horses in our own way!
Me: Nay! Nay! I wants some HAY!
Random Person: ***looks at me as if I should belong in a mental hospital***

Posted By:
sparxitup123
sparxitup123
StarStarStarStarStar
Peter rolled out of bed and thumped to the floor with a loud curse. When he staggered up to look at the clock he did it again and shot to his closet, pulling on some baggy shorts and an equally large shirt. Rushing through his bedroom door and down the stairs he looked around, his dad nowhere to be found ~Must be working.... Of course....~ Peter thought to himself as he left the house and began walking towards the grocery store. It was his turn to make supper..... Again.... Along the way a delicious aroma reached his nose and he steered into a bakery

:x

Posted By:
Timv9_1342057 Lock
Timv9_1342057
StarStarStarStarStar
Nick stopped shooting for a minute and grabbed his phone out and tetxed peter "yo dude come down to the park and play basketball for a little bit"

Posted By:
Storm1232
Storm1232
StarStarStarStarStar
Rae looked at the guy, "Oh, Uh.. Its for my moms, it her birthday today.."he said shrugging, "What about you?" he asked, noticing the other guy he assumed was his brother, since he looked exactly the same.

"Because.."Elijiah said, sitting in the chair, he thought for a second befor saying, "People are a lot more interesting, the different ways they move, the different ways they look. Its just more fun..." he said shrugging

I do not like bad grammar, and there is a high chance of me correcting you.

Yes Stormie-chan is back once again.
Kon'nichiwa, futatabi min'na!
(Hello Agin Everyone!)

play online games

Hour-of-code-tumb

Codey the troll is lost! Help him avoid obstacles and get back into the computer...

Candy-quest-feature

Your troll is lost! Help it avoid obstacles and get back into the computer.

Fo...

Dragon-dash

Your dragon must return to guard the treasure! Help it gather lost coins and avo...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properties to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be r...

1005_cc_kidz_100x100_vlh

Candy's got her candies into a terrible mess, can you help her to sort them out?

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

_thumb_100x100

Bloons 2 is here! A worthy and awesome sequel at last to our original Bloons gam...

Frostbox_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Hello i'm jake :)

Thinking Which Cartoon Character Are You? ...

supernatural adventure chistmas celebratio...

latest videos