Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

General Roleplays
Love RPG then you found your home. Join a game or start one. You never know how it is gonna work out.

Hidden Springs(Summer camp RP)

Posted By:
lightshadow
lightshadow
StarStarStarStarStar
Kyle zoomed forward and gained the lead "See you at the other side!" He splashed her and paddled hard through water.

☆When life gives you a hundred reasons to cry, show life you have a thousand reasons laugh☆
2500th post! 14/10/2013 - About 10:35

Posted By:
Oakfeather
Oakfeather
StarStarStarStarStar
Katrina became serious.  She paddled hard, soon becoming neck and neck with her brother.  Pausing for one second, she splashed him hard with her paddle.  A wave of water rose and hit his boat.

"No, i believe i will we you there."  She said, zooming off.

Dragon wolf

Favorite Youtubers:

-The Yogscast
-Skydoesminecraft
-ASFJerome
-DeadloxMC
-Urnam7

"That's a very nice everything you have there. It would be a shame if something were to happen to it." ~ Honeydew/Simon Lane, of the Yogscast.

Posted By:
lightshadow
lightshadow
StarStarStarStarStar
Kyle shook his head water spraying of he zoomed forwards splash Katrina and reach the other side "I think I won!" He said diving into the water bobbing up because of his life jacket "Come on in the waters warm!" He splashed her.

☆When life gives you a hundred reasons to cry, show life you have a thousand reasons laugh☆

Posted By:
Oakfeather
Oakfeather
StarStarStarStarStar
"Are you sure it just isn't you?  I remember last time."  She said, thinking back.  She shrugged and dove in.  She swam beneath the kayaks, then resurfaced across from Kyle.

Dragon wolf

Favorite Youtubers:

-The Yogscast
-Skydoesminecraft
-ASFJerome
-DeadloxMC
-Urnam7

"That's a very nice everything you have there. It would be a shame if something were to happen to it." ~ Honeydew/Simon Lane, of the Yogscast.

Posted By:
lightshadow
lightshadow
StarStarStarStarStar
"Warm right!" He did a back flip and then climbing back into his boat. "Come on"

Posted By:
Oakfeather
Oakfeather
StarStarStarStarStar
Kat grinned and swam to her boat.  She got in, and began heading back to the shore.

"Come on! We do not want to be late for the bubble race."

Dragon wolf

Favorite Youtubers:

-The Yogscast
-Skydoesminecraft
-ASFJerome
-DeadloxMC
-Urnam7

Posted By:
sandiestcomet
sandiestcomet
StarStarStarStarStar
''i promised you liu....im not gonna break that promise....'' he saw everyone having fun and looked at his feet

KAAAAAAMEEEEEHAAAAAAHEEEEEEEEHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

GOKU FTW! Big Grin

I AM FROM THE INTERNET.... OH....I CRASHED....

DO DA FLOP!!!!

do da flop!!

Posted By:
lightshadow
lightshadow
StarStarStarStarStar
Kyle paddled over the shore where everyone was getting out and going to the showers. "Why are you 2 so wet?" Asked Mel "We swam a bit" said Kyle picking up his kayak and walked to put in in the boat shed. He showered and changed into white trainers and blue swimming trunks and a white t-shirt. Mel lead them to the gazebo "Lunch then we'll have the bubble race!" She said walking off. On the lunch menu was egg and cress sandwiches, pasta, and ham sandwiches. Kyle grabbed 2 egg and cress sandwiches and sat at one of the many large tables.

Posted By:
Oakfeather
Oakfeather
StarStarStarStarStar
Katrina sat down next to him.  She picked up her ham sandwich and took a bite.

"So, ready for the race?"  (Doing homework, sorry for delayed responses.)

Dragon wolf

Favorite Youtubers:

-The Yogscast
-Skydoesminecraft
-ASFJerome
-DeadloxMC
-Urnam7

Posted By:
sandiestcomet
sandiestcomet
StarStarStarStarStar
jeff grabbed a ham sandwich (u mad light?) and sat down he rubbed his eyes and bit into it....wondering the meaning of life

KAAAAAAMEEEEEHAAAAAAHEEEEEEEEHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

GOKU FTW! Big Grin

I AM FROM THE INTERNET.... OH....I CRASHED....

DO DA FLOP!!!!

do da flop!!

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

What came first the chicken or the egg?

Why is swearing wrong?

Do You Go Tanning?

in which age would u marry?

Need help? Then open up with me

Debating Tips

latest videos