Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

General Roleplays
Love RPG then you found your home. Join a game or start one. You never know how it is gonna work out.

Camp Oneka Girl camp only!

Posted By:
MewSilver
MewSilver
StarStarStarStar
I looked at Jamie she seemed excited. But I was not. What if they hated me...? What if they... No never mind that! I am going on stage and doing this, I cannot fail! Not now in front of all these people

Do you have Anna Count?

Posted By:
Midapops Lock
Midapops
StarStarStarStarStar
Everyone did their talents. Dancing,singing,gymnastics and more cool talents.
Lisa called my name. I got nervous and gulped. As I walked on the stage I told them what i was going to do. "I am going to read to you all a story i made" ................................ I finished reading my story and walked off stage. Lisa then called milly

I am a photography lover Big Grin
Eiffel Tower!!
Ahh.
o.o

Posted By:
MewSilver
MewSilver
StarStarStarStar
I walked up onto the stage and faced the judges. Then I began shaking. I was really nervous, and the size of the audience didn't help a bit. I gave Jamie a worried look.

Do you have Anna Count?

Posted By:
Midapops Lock
Midapops
StarStarStarStarStar
I spotted milly's look and tried to hurry to think of something............. I balled my hand up and put it up to my mouth and started to lip sing.

Eiffel Tower!!
Ahh.
o.o

Posted By:
MewSilver
MewSilver
StarStarStarStar
I pretended to sing. I felt bad causing all this trouble. But I owe Jamie. Suddenly my audtion(?) was over and I turned bright red when everyone applauded. I felt guilty about it and walked off the stage

Do you have Anna Count?

Posted By:
StarAndMoon
StarAndMoon
StarStarStarStarStar
I held the notebook of my drawings in my hands,I was really nervous to show off my drawings..I waited for Lisa to call my name.

Join the KW Cat Revolution!
Ginger cat

Posted By:
Midapops Lock
Midapops
StarStarStarStarStar
After milly sung i winked at her as if i was proud. After that was get to know eachother time. It was a camp fire activty. We had to get to know eachother and meet new friends.
We had marshmallows and we burned them. I seen a girl sitting alone on one log and i walked over to her making sure i didnt touch the fire Tongue Out
Hello, My name is Jamie Big Grin whats your? I asked. The girl said h-hi my name is Lola.
Why are you so... Shy? I asked?.
I am not shy i j-just am not used to meeting new people.

Eiffel Tower!!
Ahh.
o.o

Posted By:
Midapops Lock
Midapops
StarStarStarStarStar
Oh sorry i skipped u i didnt know u were online. but you cn go do your talent  real quick

Eiffel Tower!!
Ahh.
o.o

Posted By:
StarAndMoon
StarAndMoon
StarStarStarStarStar
(Ok,Thanks)

I walked onto the stage and held my notebook in front of me,I showed the drawings of a very Realistic Rose and a realistic drawing of a person,when the crowd aplauded,I blushed and quickly left the stage.

Join the KW Cat Revolution!
Ginger cat

Posted By:
MewSilver
MewSilver
StarStarStarStar
I was listening to Jamie's and Lola's conversation. She seemed kinda like me... Not a lot.

Do you have Anna Count?

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

Words That Start With F.

A-Z of Animals

Words That Start With F.

Type your name with your eyes closed

is dance a sport

A-Z of Animals