x

Meet New Friends!

Recommended friends are based on your interests. Make sure they are up to date.

Friends
Kidzworld Logo

Roleplay Central

Posted By:
mon135
mon135

StarStarStarStarStar
Posted over 3 years ago
Joel stood up & took his viola. From his memory, he played "Minuet No. 3" by Johann Sebastian Bach.

I plan on leaving KW as soon as my roleplays "Lucky Monster" and "It's Elemental, My Dear" are dead. If you want, you are more than welcome to join. They are both in the Fantasy section.

Posted By:
starstar4_1746907 Lock
starstar4_1746907

StarStarStarStarStar
Posted over 3 years ago
Rose sighed and left her room, she heard someone playing and followed the sound out of curiousity.

Don't compare yourself with anyone in this world. If you do so, your insulting yourself.
- Alen Strike
HAHAH! I've lived by this quote since I could walk!!

Posted By:
mon135
mon135

StarStarStarStarStar
Posted over 3 years ago
The C-cube played the piano along with Joel, who is now playing Minuet Number 2 by the same composer.

I plan on leaving KW as soon as my roleplays "Lucky Monster" and "It's Elemental, My Dear" are dead. If you want, you are more than welcome to join. They are both in the Fantasy section.

Posted By:
starstar4_1746907 Lock
starstar4_1746907

StarStarStarStarStar
Posted over 3 years ago
Rose stopped outside the door and listened, not making the smallest sound.

Don't compare yourself with anyone in this world. If you do so, your insulting yourself.
- Alen Strike

Posted By:
mon135
mon135

StarStarStarStarStar
Posted over 3 years ago
Joel smiled. "That was nice work. C-cube, go to the vending machine & we shall get us a drink". The C-cube opened the door & saw Rose. "Oh, hello there, Rose", Joel greeted her with a smile. "Excuse me, I will put on my shirt". He walked over to his bed & put on his shirt. "What brings you here to my room"?

Posted By:
starstar4_1746907 Lock
starstar4_1746907

StarStarStarStarStar
Posted over 3 years ago
Rose blushed hard and looked at the floor "W-well...I-I heard you playing...a-and I...um..." She stuttered "I'm sorry..."

- Alen Strike

Posted By:
mon135
mon135

StarStarStarStarStar
Posted over 3 years ago
Joel had a surprised look. "No need to be sorry! You can budge into my room anytime...just knock first. I do not mind someone listening to my music...do you like the viola"?

Posted By:
starstar4_1746907 Lock
starstar4_1746907

StarStarStarStarStar
Posted over 3 years ago
Rose looked up at him, smiled and nodded "Mhm! I play violin, my grandmother taught me!" She said happily.

- Alen Strike

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei

StarStarStarStarStar
Posted over 3 years ago
OMG! Sorry! Completely forgot about it after such a long form! I think it was ' academy' 

~ "Oops, it seems I've said too much! Well it's alright, its just a tall tale anyway. Call me again and at the signal, I'll tell you an even stranger tale..." ~

7600th post 4/4/15

Posted By:
mon135
mon135

StarStarStarStarStar
Posted over 3 years ago
(Accepted.) Joel smiled. "I am not much of a violin fan, but I do like the songs it can play. It may be a bit too popular, but the violin is an interesting instrument".

Latest Forum Posts

Is Google making us stupid?

The Banning Game

The Banning Game

The Banning Game

The Banning Game

The Banning Game

President 2017?

Type The First Word That You Think Of!

Hunter Hayes or Florida Georgia Line

President 2017?

Latest Videos