Back left
Back right

Academy of Young Spies (Always open. Please join.)

Celebs cartoon
Posted almost 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb

(Should we have out characters meet?)

~ "Oops, it seems I've said too much! Well it's alright, its just a tall tale anyway. Call me again and at the signal, I'll tell you an even stranger tale..." ~

7600th post 4/4/15

Posted By:

Thumb

(About that. Starstar4 is currently occupying my character.)

I plan on leaving KW as soon as my roleplays "Lucky Monster" and "It's Elemental, My Dear" are dead. If you want, you are more than welcome to join. They are both in the Fantasy section.

Posted By:

Thumb
(You can meet my character if you want, Jomelmei.)

A signature pic. (Thanks, MechanicWolf!)

No roleplay is quite the same, no matter how many times we use the same plot. Each one presents a new challenge, a new adventure.

Posted By:

Thumb

I could have my character bump into you, then steal your attention with her awesome aurora of beauty and Maia-ness

~ "Oops, it seems I've said too much! Well it's alright, its just a tall tale anyway. Call me again and at the signal, I'll tell you an even stranger tale..." ~

7600th post 4/4/15

Posted By:

Thumb

Yay

7600th post 4/4/15

Posted By:

Thumb

(I believe that settles it.)

I plan on leaving KW as soon as my roleplays "Lucky Monster" and "It's Elemental, My Dear" are dead. If you want, you are more than welcome to join. They are both in the Fantasy section.

Posted By:

Thumb

She kinda left. Se told me she had to go by using private ##########

7600th post 4/4/15

Posted By:

Thumb

(How charming. I suppose you may talk to my character in the same resturant.)

Posted By:

Thumb

Ok

7600th post 4/4/15

Posted By:

Thumb

SOOOOOO...are they in a coffee shop or what?

7600th post 4/4/15

News Feed

To view your full News Feed please Login using your Username and Password or Register with Kidzworld!

Forum Activity