Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

General Roleplays
Love RPG then you found your home. Join a game or start one. You never know how it is gonna work out.

Academy of Young Spies (Always open. Please join.)

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
( hey! Retina display was my idea Raspberry lol )

'Take your makeup off, let your hair down, take a breath. Look into the mirror at yourself, do you like you?'
-Try, Colbie Calliet

5000th post 8/3/13

Posted By:
vannagirl123
vannagirl123
StarStarStarStar
(lol sorry i just joined and i was posting off of what people posted and i thought yours was the best so lol)

I like PewdiePie

Hes hawt

see whatta mean?

Marzia is hawt too

perfect couple :P

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
( I'm flattered smile but its my idea, mine.......smile smile smile smile XD )

'Take your makeup off, let your hair down, take a breath. Look into the mirror at yourself, do you like you?'
-Try, Colbie Calliet

5000th post 8/3/13

Posted By:
vannagirl123
vannagirl123
StarStarStarStar
(ok... BUT i borrow it :P )

I like PewdiePie

Hes hawt

see whatta mean?

Marzia is hawt too

perfect couple :P

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
( NOOOOO mine.......jk, yes, but I get the special features )

-Try, Colbie Calliet

5000th post 8/3/13

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar

"Jomeimei" wrote:

Leaving the restaurant. Maia quickly got up and tapped her blue stone hanging on a silver chain on her neck, bringing her eyes out. She walked out of the restaurant, her hips displaying her figure. She went back to the school, eager to see her sister again, but not too eager, because she might be in a bad mood. Peeking in the window, Maia saw her arrogant sister just sitting in the lobby, arms crossed, face impatient. " I'll wait her out, " she thought and went int the courtyard. Typical Red. 

Sitting on the low concrete slabs surrounding the flower garden, she took a sketchbook out form her bag and immediately slipped her headband on, giving her sight to the things around her with a hidden camera. She began to sketch. 

Her camera whirred and she spotted someone entering. Calmly, she closed her book and slipped her shades on, not wanting anyone to think her eyes were wierd, because they kind of were, noting the fact they were electric blue rimmed with black and dotted with hazel. 

-Try, Colbie Calliet

5000th post 8/3/13

1 2 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 21 Next →

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Should we bring back the death penalty?

School start date delayed for B.C public s...

latest videos