Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

General Roleplays
Love RPG then you found your home. Join a game or start one. You never know how it is gonna work out.

Academy of Young Spies (Always open. Please join.)

Posted By:
Oakfeather
Oakfeather
StarStarStarStarStar
"You guessed correctly."  Katrina said, picking up the long case she had brought.  In doing the locks, she lifted out a sniper rifle. Slipping it around her back, she walked up the stairs.  Opening the door, she placed her stuff on a bed.  She removed the retractable knifes from her wrists and placed them on a dresser.

Dragon wolf

Favorite Youtubers:

-The Yogscast
-Skydoesminecraft
-ASFJerome
-DeadloxMC
-Urnam7

"That's a very nice everything you have there. It would be a shame if something were to happen to it." ~ Honeydew/Simon Lane, of the Yogscast.

Posted By:
mon135
mon135
StarStarStarStarStar
Joel was about to go to his room when he saw Yumi. "Are you talking to me? I am an advanced intellect. What are you"?

Hello there.

Posted By:
Kawaii_Venus
Kawaii_Venus
StarStarStarStar
Yumi seemed impressed. She grabbed her small black bookbag and walked down the hall to her dorm.. She unpacked her machete making sure she put the cover on. She hung it on the wall along with her small pistol and some clothing. She grabbed her earpiece and pulled it on. It was almost invisible, just as small as the pin of a needle. Yumi pulled her hair into a tight ponytail letting some strands fall lose. She smiled to herself. "Lookin' good Yumi." She decided to go outside to explore the campus.

You're.not perfect. I'm not perfect. We're perfect for each other.

Posted By:
Oakfeather
Oakfeather
StarStarStarStarStar
Katrina walked back to Joel.

"I am advanced assassin and field agent."  Se said, leaning on the stair railing.  (I have to go, dinner.  Brb)

Dragon wolf

Favorite Youtubers:

-The Yogscast
-Skydoesminecraft
-ASFJerome
-DeadloxMC
-Urnam7

"That's a very nice everything you have there. It would be a shame if something were to happen to it." ~ Honeydew/Simon Lane, of the Yogscast.

Posted By:
mon135
mon135
StarStarStarStarStar
Joel shrugged. "You already told me that". The C-cube was floating in mid-air, scanning the campus. "I will be going back to my room now. Just knock if you need assisstance". Joel put on his sunglasses, adjusted his tie, which is getting loose once again, & went into his room.

Hello there.

Posted By:
starstar4
starstar4
StarStarStarStarStar
Rose saw two others she assumed were also advanced, she expected them to tell her to get lost so she turned back around and started to quietly walk back to her dorm room.

Don't compare yourself with anyone in this world. If you do so, your insulting yourself.
- Alen Strike
HAHAH! I've lived by this quote since I could walk!!

Posted By:
Kawaii_Venus
Kawaii_Venus
StarStarStarStar
Yumi walked into the weapon department of the academy and started naming almost all of them. "Ah, 19.43 Cal. Always wanted to see one of those." She said to herself as she wrote down notes in her notebook.

You're.not perfect. I'm not perfect. We're perfect for each other.

Posted By:
rue99100
rue99100
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Holly Weathers
Looks: 
Grade: Advanced
Style: Athletic 
Bio: Holly was raised in Ireland by her grandmother. She would spend all her time walking the beaches and practicing tricks she had seen on T.V. Eventually her grandmother signed her up for gymnastics. She won many competitions and soon was one of the best gymnasts in her state.
Personality: Holly is like a hippy. She is kind and very laid back. She is sort of adorable and can put a smile on almost anyone's face.
Other: Holly keeps a necklace that her mum had given her before she died around her neck all the time.
Code: Academy

When I was 17 I found out I was a mime trapped in a boy's body. When I was 18 I found out I was a monk trapped in a mime's body.
-David Bowie ♥

Posted By:
mon135
mon135
StarStarStarStarStar
Joel connected his C-cube into his computer. After a few moments, the computer printed out a map of the campus. "That should do it...d'arvit. My tie is getting loose again". After adjusting his tie, Joel disconnected the C-cube & went out of his room to walk around the campus.

Hello there.

Posted By:
mon135
mon135
StarStarStarStarStar
(Accepted.)

Hello there.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

THE 1ST ONE WHO DARE SAY: I LOVEUNICORNS! ...

Last one to say Pikachu wins!

Lets post random stuff till we et like MIL...

THE 1ST ONE WHO DARE SAY: I LOVEUNICORNS! ...