Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

General Roleplays
Love RPG then you found your home. Join a game or start one. You never know how it is gonna work out.

Academy of Young Spies (Always open. Please join.)

Posted By:
Kawaii_Venus
Kawaii_Venus
StarStarStarStar
Yumi noticed Katrina and smiled. "Hello " She took a bite of her granola bar.

You're.not perfect. I'm not perfect. We're perfect for each other.

Posted By:
mon135
mon135
StarStarStarStarStar
Joel frowned. "I would never laugh at such a tradegy. I am a descendant of Julius & Ethel Rosenburg. When I was at a normal school, everyone would laugh at me. They say that I am spying for the Soviet Union & that I will be excecuted. I believe it was harsh that my ancestors were excecuted. I did not understand why everyone laughed at that. Then I learned I was to become a spy because of my father & here I am. I know, it is an...interesting life story, but it is true & not to mention horrifying".

Hello there.

"Evil, evil, like a criminal in my mind"
-Shinee's "Evil"

Posted By:
Oakfeather
Oakfeather
StarStarStarStarStar
"So, you are and advanced assassin? I am an advanced assassin and field agent."  Katrina said, taking out a pen.  She uncapped, it, and placed it against the glass of the machine.  The laser form it cut through the glass, and she grabbed some food.

Dragon wolf

Favorite Youtubers:

-The Yogscast
-Skydoesminecraft
-ASFJerome
-DeadloxMC
-Urnam7

"That's a very nice everything you have there. It would be a shame if something were to happen to it." ~ Honeydew/Simon Lane, of the Yogscast.

Posted By:
rue99100
rue99100
StarStarStarStarStar
Holly finished a chapter and closed her book. She stretched out her arms as she stood up and started walking towards the school. She slipped into the large academy and walked towards her dorm. She heard voices coming from down the beginners hall. She hadn't seen anyone over there in ages. Holly walked over to where she saw Joel talking to a girl. All of a sudden she recognized the girl as Rose. Holly smiled and skipped over to the two "you must be Rose" she said in her heavy Irish accent and extended her hand.

Posted By:
starstar4
starstar4
StarStarStarStarStar
Rose looked at him "Well at least your life stories interesting...mines boring...not to mention...all the teachers here are liars...they tell me I might be in advanced within the month...but, well...I know better..." She told him, her voice still as soft as ever. She looked at the girl "Um...do I know you?" She asked, unable to understand why these two were being kind to her.

Don't compare yourself with anyone in this world. If you do so, your insulting yourself.
- Alen Strike
HAHAH! I've lived by this quote since I could walk!!

Posted By:
rue99100
rue99100
StarStarStarStarStar
Holly shrugged "no but I know you." She put on her stalker face and then let it melt away to her normal grin. "I'm kidding. I volunteer for the school and a few weeks ago I had to arrange your file."

Posted By:
mon135
mon135
StarStarStarStarStar
Joel smiled. "You are going to be advanced soon. You have to potential in doing so. I will be in my room if you need me. Second floor, room 1A. It is a pleasure meeting you". He bowed down & left, accidentaly leaving his tie behind. The C-cube picked it up & they went to Joel's room. (I have to go now. Bye.)

Hello there.

"Evil, evil, like a criminal in my mind"
-Shinee's "Evil"

Posted By:
kid future
kid future
StarStarStarStar
Joel! I yell running down the hall check it I finished my watch (Srry I had to shower)

ooc-
wolf's howl-
dragon tamer-

Posted By:
starstar4
starstar4
StarStarStarStarStar
"Okay...you put together my file? But...there was no information on me...nothing online...nowhere...how'd you get info? All I know is that my grandmother recommended me here..."

Don't compare yourself with anyone in this world. If you do so, your insulting yourself.
- Alen Strike
HAHAH! I've lived by this quote since I could walk!!

Posted By:
Kawaii_Venus
Kawaii_Venus
StarStarStarStar
Yumi watched Katrina's pen. "Yes, and impressive." She smiled. "I'm Yumi by the way. You must be Katrina?"

You're.not perfect. I'm not perfect. We're perfect for each other.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Should women have higher societal roles?

CHEERS TO A MATE

Which One Should I Pick?

latest videos