Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

General Roleplays
Love RPG then you found your home. Join a game or start one. You never know how it is gonna work out.

Academy of Young Spies (Always open. Please join.)

Posted By:
mon135
mon135
StarStarStarStarStar
Joel smiled warmly at Rose. "Then keep on smiling! We need to colaberate in this school & become friends...eh, forget about the tie". He removed his tie & tossed it towards the C-cube, who just stored it in itself. "I will put it back on later".

Hello there.

"Evil, evil, like a criminal in my mind"
-Shinee's "Evil"

Posted By:
starstar4
starstar4
StarStarStarStarStar
"But...it feels wrong to smile...ever since the rest of my family passed..." She sighed.

Don't compare yourself with anyone in this world. If you do so, your insulting yourself.
- Alen Strike
HAHAH! I've lived by this quote since I could walk!!

Posted By:
rue99100
rue99100
StarStarStarStarStar
"Smiles are amazing! My motto is to smile all the time" Holly said cheerfully her pony tail swishing back and forth as she moved  her head. "I know you've had a hard life but somehow smiling erases everything and anyhow your family wouldn't have wanted all your happiness to be drained away just because they're gone."

Posted By:
starstar4
starstar4
StarStarStarStarStar
Rose looked down "But... There's not much to smile for anymore..."

Don't compare yourself with anyone in this world. If you do so, your insulting yourself.
- Alen Strike

Posted By:
mon135
mon135
StarStarStarStarStar
(This is my last post, then I have to go to sleep.) Joel smiled warmly. "I have to go back to my room. If you need me, just knock". He smiled at Holly & Rose & headed towards his room. After he reached it, he took off his shirt & laid down on his bed.

Hello there.

-Shinee's "Evil"

Posted By:
rue99100
rue99100
StarStarStarStarStar
Holly nodded " I know the feeling. My parents died in a shipwreck when I was three and my grand mum has taken care of me ever since. She taught me that when the world seems like a dark and empty place it is always important to remember the good things even if they are meaningless and small."

Posted By:
rue99100
rue99100
StarStarStarStarStar
( I need to go too. Goodnight!!)

Posted By:
starstar4
starstar4
StarStarStarStarStar
Rosé sighed "But there's nothing..."

- Alen Strike

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
May i join?

Name: Maia Scott
gendee:F
looks: Her dark, maliciously curled hair falls to her waist in a usual braid. She is never seen not wearing her dark lenses, indoors or outdoors. Her eyes are an electric blue, vivacious, sarcastic, cold, sincere, and warm at the same time. She is a mystery less off duty were she acts like any normal person. She wears her hair in braids or just long. Her eyes are almond shaped and trimmed with dark lashes making her seem more mysterious. She has a distant, lithe shape that can barely be seen in the shadows, which she uses to her advantage. Beside her eyes, she has an injected chip, allowing her to have a retina display, displaying messages sent to her, a lie detector, and a floodlight. 
grade: Advanced
Syle:Intellect
Bio: Maia's history links with the school in odd ways. Her parents went here, her dad as an Assassin and her mother as an Intellect. She followed her mothers path while her sister Red followed her fathers. Spying is in her blood, and will always be.  
Perso: while smart, strong, clever, and swift, Maia has a ### temper and not that much patience. Unlike her sister Red, she has a liking for technology and not blood-shed. She never travels anywhere without her sister on a mission. Her as the older, and more clever one, knows what path to take, always. Of duty, she laughable, but still graceful and forever lithe. She loves practice jokes, dark areas, balloons, and other sharp objects. She prefers quarreling with words but is equally good at combat, only she doesn't engage as often as her bloodthirsty sister. Never soft, she an give vital advice, but also useless ones. She tends to get overexcited, but nevertheless has great leadership skills and can even calm her arrogant sister in a rage. She hates it when people talk back to her. She is a skilled liar and is teaching her sister how to act natural. 
Other: Sister named Lilliana, called Red. Se always carries around two silver daggers, and nothing else for combat, bu she can use them well. She carries around odd gadgets all the time and has a few injected not her skin. She carries around what looks like a blue stone on a silver chain to contact her sister.

Name: Lilliana Scott ( Red )
looks: looking very different than her sister, they appear as friends. Her hair is curled like Maia's but its red and wavy. It goes to the middle of her back where it curls up and out. Her lithe figure resembled her older sister, and her mother, that can slide into shadows easily. Reid's eyes are amber and sometimes seem a bit red in the sunlight but not color changing. She is tall and has a small frame but a broad span of shoulders like her father. Her nose is a bit blunt but her moth is always consorted or expressionless to make no difference. Her eyes can pierce right through you, her glare is like an ice dagger. 
Grade: Advanced
##############
Bio: Red's history links with the school in odd ways. Her parents went here, her dad as an Assassin and her mother as an Intellect. She followed her fathers path while her sister Maia followed her mothers. Spying is in her blood, and will always be. 
Perso: strong willed and bloodthirsty, Red has an incredible patience, is fast to anger, and slow to forgive. Sarcastic and deadly describes her entire nature. She carries weapons around, everywhere she goes and never let's her guard down. She only smiles when she sleeps, but she can smile coldly outside of her dreams. Her hands, quick and fast, are great for blacksmithng and she hates it when people talk back to her. While her sister knows her way around words, she only can give a few, but is an incredible swords woman, archer, fistfighter, and knife bearer. She knows almos every art of fighting, only she never really gets the chance to use it that much out of class. She's not one into disguises but is an intermediate liar.
Other: Sister named Maia. Wears what looks like a Blue stone on silver chan t contact her sister. It is the only device she keeps. She hates technology. 

'Take your makeup off, let your hair down, take a breath. Look into the mirror at yourself, do you like you?'
-Try, Colbie Calliet

5000th post 8/3/13

Posted By:
mon135
mon135
StarStarStarStarStar
(Before you join, what is the code?)

Hello there.

-Shinee's "Evil"

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

my minecraft servers arnt working

What's ur best colour

What came first the chicken or the egg?

Should we bring back the death penalty?

latest videos