Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

General Roleplays
Love RPG then you found your home. Join a game or start one. You never know how it is gonna work out.

~Camp Northwood~ (Started)

Posted By:
BethieBoots332
BethieBoots332
StarStarStarStarStar

"I_am_ready_for_you" wrote:

Name:Macy Buyers Millers          Age:14     Looks :     personality :shy, cute , funny     others: family passed away  (is this good?)

(Accepted)

This is my pony c: My Pony- Scarlet Lockhart (2)

How to sell old stuff- I love u gif

Hey Ferb, isn't that Vanessa and Monty over there? Ferb

Phinbella Fan Logo

Posted By:
BethieBoots332
BethieBoots332
StarStarStarStarStar
(Let's start the rp!)

She eagerly stumbled inside, and took a deep breath. He knocked on the door. Again. Again. And again. He yelled, and twisted the doorknob...

The car shook back and forth after driving over a speed bump. "Dad, are you positive you passed your driving test...?" I asked concerned, putting my brother's old comic down. My father chuckled, moving his glasses,"aren't you excited to get to camp!" "Sarcasm?" I let out a fake gasp, as my dad rolled his eyes.

"Mum, do I have to go?" I groaned at my mother. "Yes Beth, the fresh air will do you good. Did you pack everything?" "Yup, got my 3DS, games, fanta-" "Sorry dear, you're not aloud all that stuff- I unpacked that." I groaned again. Well, maybe it won't be SO bad...

Our silver car pulled up at a pine tree filled, gateway. The car make a beep as my dad locked the doors. I opened the boot of the car, and took out my bag. "Remember to use plenty of suncream." my mum worried again, putting a dab of cream on my nose. I sighed,"Don't worry, I will." I tugged my bag and walked into the lodge. My parents signed me in,"Cabin 22." the desk lady pointed.

"See you at the end of summer, guys!" I waved, pretending to be excited. They pulled away in the car, as I entered my cabin. I sat on the bunk bed at the right side, the bottom bunk obviously. And began to unpack my clothes into my drawer.

(This rp will be at weekends only, and there can only be 3 kids per cabin)

Phinbella Fan Logo

Posted By:
-Call-Me-Tori-
-Call-Me-Tori-
StarStarStarStarStar
Kylie kept on smiling that she was going to the camp, but she felt kind of shy because she didn't really know anyone there.
After that, Kylie saw a big huge sign and it said '' Welcome to camp Northwood '' 
when Kylie saw the sign, her parents told her to try not to be shy, and good luck !
As she they went Kylie came of the car and went to a lady who gave the kids cabins.
The lady pointed to Cabin 18, so then Kylie went into the cabin.

When Kylie went into the cabin she was so amazed full of exitment, that it was polished properly.
She couldn't get her eyes of the cabin she was so happy that she had a cabin.

But, she had noticed that there was no body in the cabin, and she was alone by her self.
Later on, Kylie sorted all of her clothes and put them into the drawer, and then she went to her bunk bed.

Posted By:
BethieBoots332
BethieBoots332
StarStarStarStarStar
I smiled, I always loved the smell of fresh cut grass. My thoughts were soon interrupted by a familiar face walking into the cabin. "Emma?" I stood forward. "Beth?" I freaked out and hugged her, jumping like a mad person. "What are you going here!" Emma grinned amazed.

"My parents made me come," I shrugged,"at least we can still spend summer together!" "Yeah, this will be awesome!" Emma climbed up to the top of the bunk bed- on the right side. "I really hope there aren't any spiders in this cabin..." I shivered. Emma rolled her eyes.

Phinbella Fan Logo

Posted By:
membershipgirl
membershipgirl
StarStarStarStarStar
As Taylor arrived at Camp Northwood, she waved and beamed at her parents as they were going to drive back home and take Taylor to the receptionist to take her to her cabin. The lady said that her cabin room was room 24 so she Taylor ran rapidly, in excitement heading towards her room.

Posted By:
-Call-Me-Tori-
-Call-Me-Tori-
StarStarStarStarStar
As soon as Kylie finish sorting out her things where to put it, she went out side to the lady with the desk to ask her, '' Excuse me, what shall I do next when we finish sorting out our things ''
She said that we could take a look around the place.

Meanwhile, I looked around everywhere, and it was fantastic, and so amazing ! there was so much lovely things there.My parents also said '' I should stay safe and have fun ''
Kylie said her fun already happend.

Kylie thought that this summer would be really fun !

Posted By:
Kawaii_Venus
Kawaii_Venus
StarStarStarStar
I slammed the door of my mom's mini van. I sighed and held on tight to the pink and green shiny scarf my mom lended me for the weekend. It was for good luck. "Mom, I'm not so sure about this.  Maybe we should go home." 

"Oh Ivy, it's okay, i know you'll love it here." She kissed my forehead and drove off.Gee, that was helpful, I thought walking towards the other kids.

You're.not perfect. I'm not perfect. We're perfect for each other.

Posted By:
Kawaii_Venus
Kawaii_Venus
StarStarStarStar
Ivy walked slowly into her cabin, clutching her bag and holding her scarf with the other hand. She opened her cabin door and saw 2 girls hugging. She frowned. At least they're having fun. Ivy thought plopping onto her bunk.

You're.not perfect. I'm not perfect. We're perfect for each other.

Posted By:
membershipgirl
membershipgirl
StarStarStarStarStar
Taylor packed all her belongings into the cabin room, glancing at the whole area of the cabin, astonished. The room was completely spotless ; there was no mess in the cabin. She said to herself in her mind '' if only this place was  a house. '' she said, smiling.

Posted By:
membershipgirl
membershipgirl
StarStarStarStarStar
( Bump. )

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Chocolate or vanilla cake?

Phone charger shortages

Phone charger shortages

ThE WoRd GaMe

how do u make your text move?

ThE WoRd GaMe

latest videos